What's new

Where are the blasphemy protectors?

I would root for smaller terms and heavier fines make the punishment monetary

You really do not understand the love for Prophet (PBUH) people feel.

So let me ask you this ...
If I come outside your house with a loud speaker and start cursing your mother every day, what would you do if the state doesn't stop me despite a law being present?

Every single day you have to hear nasty words ... every single day ... just imagine!

Look man As I said we have both extrems in Pakistan and both are anti Pakistan and Anti Islam . I am against both . Now you took high moral ground in last post there I asked question about your activates and Status in UK.
And I am old enough to know what are you doing in UK (for Passport). If things are not 100% legal then you don't need to talk morality .
Simply point out Issue your Views but make sure your views don't Hurt Majority , because in Democracy Majority Rules .
Don't make majority your enemy . You are against extremism then use proper words and be careful , Target the person and his wrong doing , Not Islam or Pakistan (majority).
Hope you get it, and Life will teach you better. .... Thanks

Who are you to question his purpose of being in a different country? He's addressing the issue and talking about the subject, you're showing intolerance.

I would root for smaller terms and heavier fines make the punishment monetary
Sheikh what about people who killed our Pakistani Brothers and sisters in Act of Terrorism ????

Look man As I said we have both extrems in Pakistan and both are anti Pakistan and Anti Islam . I am against both . Now you took high moral ground in last post there I asked question about your activates and Status in UK.
And I am old enough to know what are you doing in UK (for Passport). If things are not 100% legal then you don't need to talk morality .
Simply point out Issue your Views but make sure your views don't Hurt Majority , because in Democracy Majority Rules .
Don't make majority your enemy . You are against extremism then use proper words and be careful , Target the person and his wrong doing , Not Islam or Pakistan (majority).
Hope you get it, and Life will teach you better. .... Thanks
What my activities in UK and my resident status has anything to do with this topic? that's why I said that you are acting childish. You don't know anything about what I am doing in UK lol I hold permanent residence so stop this legal vs illegal off topic debate. If you are against killers of Mashaal khan then oppose it openly instead of giving excuses and justifications for this illegal and ruthless act of mob

State should put a leash on so called ashiqs

Some things are out of peoples understanding. Having intense amount of love doesn't qualify to wave a knife around. If you truly love them, implement their teachings properly. For one, they were known as 'Mercy' to mankind and many of these are 'merciless'.

Who are you to question his purpose of being in a different country? He's addressing the issue and talking about the subject, you're showing intolerance.
Look , If you call your self Muslim and fallow Islam , And you hate extremisms and Blasphemy Laws , And you take high moral ground and talk humanity !!!!!!!!!! but your are living illegally or doing illegal activates or illegal activates have a part (may be small) in your stay (passport) , or you taking benefits after lying ... That simply does not legal and make any sense "you or any other"

You really do not understand the love for Prophet (PBUH) people feel.
Love doesnot mean you start killing people just based on your understanding
If I come outside your house with a loud speaker and start cursing your mother every day, what would you do if the state doesn't stop me despite a law being present?
I know one thing i wont lynch him by getting help from local Mullahsaurases
Sheikh what about people who killed our Pakistani Brothers and sisters in Act of Terrorism ????
Jo maray usko mar do ye puri duniya mein qanoon hy but marney par uksaney ka qanoon ghalt hay blasphemy vigilantes sey jan churayi sirf riyast ki sarparasti mein ho sakti hay

What my activities in UK and my resident status has anything to do with this topic? that's why I said that you are acting childish. You don't know anything about what I am doing in UK lol I hold permanent residence so stop this legal vs illegal off topic debate. If you are against killers of Mashaal khan then oppose it openly instead of giving excuses and justifications for this illegal and ruthless act of mob
Young man , I know more then you , What people do to have there Indefinite or Passports .............. You take high moral ground and now you Run . ............ That's funny ........... And about Killing I said on day one " Not Allowed In Law of the Land and Not Allowed In Islam" But problem starts when people start mocking Islam and Blasphemy Law.

Some things are out of peoples understanding. Having intense amount of love doesn't qualify to wave a knife around. If you truly love them, implement their teachings properly. For one, they were known as 'Mercy' to mankind and many of these are 'merciless'.
Shayad logon ko us aurat ki kahani nahi pata jo kora phenkti thi

Members: Kindly avoid discussing religion, provoking and mocking even generalizing that continuing further will not be tolerated at all. Take this as an open warning. Anyone thinking to post as such, firstly may read the rules then post it.

Mashal is being murdered on different grounds than whatever is being propagated as such the Blasphemy. It has been reported as well that it has to do more with political point scoring whereby Blasphemy is used as scapegoat so the murderers may go untouched. The suspected political is not even an Islamic Party, to say.

No more quoting trolls or any post that violates the rules. Thread closed due to lack of manners and civility for the subject that is very sensitive and needs knowledge along-with behaviour and positive attitude.

Thanks

Religion is important to every other person, we need to realize that getting emotional won't give us a solution.
Everyone has the right to have a different opinion, and if you cant bear a different opinion you might as well quit PDF.
Blasphemy laws are what you might think they are, maybe they aren't... Mocking any law isn't the same as mocking any religion. And mocking, really?
Religious discussion is not allowed on PDF!

Look , If you call your self Muslim and fallow Islam , And you hate extremisms and Blasphemy Laws , And you take high moral ground and talk humanity !!!!!!!!!! but your are living illegally or doing illegal activates or illegal activates have a part (may be small) in your stay (passport) , or you taking benefits after lying ... That simply does not legal and make any sense "you or any other"
You are just too quick in passing judgement. Chacha G give some break to your assumptions and discuss the topic not the people

I actually never claimed any moral superiority . I was speaking against this growing intolerance and extremism in our society which is taking the lives of innocent Pakistani. Its time to wake up. TTP is killing and butchering our children in the name of Jihad so you will say that we are criticising Islam if we criticise their misinterpretation of Jihad?

Discussion on blasphemy law is silenced by claiming that just by discussing the law we are committing blasphemy against Islam or the Prophet. The religious clergy has spread this misinformation from which they control the minds of intellectually low level sub humans some of which are present on this very thread. And the scarier part is that many of them are living in non religious Western societies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom