What's new

Where are the blasphemy protectors?

People can't implement the basics of Faith by praying 5x a day, lie, engage in haram, instead of 'fixing' themselves - go around 'fixing' others. Please!

People can't implement the basics of Faith by praying 5x a day, lie, engage in haram, instead of 'fixing' themselves - go around 'fixing' others. Please!
no these takhedaar of Islam will never do introspection but they are more worry about others ..everyone in Pakistan act as if he is the sole protector of Islam and has burden of responsibility of every single Pakistani muslim on his shoulder

Zarwan your views are extreme and unhealthy. You are unable to differentiate.

Mashal Khan is a Shaheed.

@Oscar People like this is the problem with the Country.
No people like you are !!!!!!!!!! You did not answer the question Lady/Man , I hope all is legal in your case too . And how come you combine Muslims Praying 5 time a day with all illegal activates???????

no these takhedaar of Islam will never do introspection but they are more worry about others ..everyone in Pakistan act as if he is the sole protector of Islam and has burden of responsibility of every single Pakistani muslim on his shoulder

I agree, its easier focusing on others but no one wants to focus on themselves. Be careful, we've just been apparently accused of 'chasing foreign passports' - When they can't come up with good arguments - they come on to personal attacks. Marvellous

I agree, its easier focusing on others but no one wants to focus on themselves. Be careful, we've just been apparently accused of 'chasing foreign passports' - When they can't come up with good arguments - they come on to personal attacks. Marvellous
Seriously I don't like personal attacking ! Its you who combined Prayers and illegal activates ! And normal person(with out any personal vendetta)wont do that.
Do you remember s'ex scandal of Churches ? What that makes all the fathers around the world S'ex addict???? and Does that make Christianity horrible ???? And what about all sorts of illegal activities in UK???????????

Tell me this verve do you believe that people should be hanged/killed because of blasphemy although you very well know it's unislamic?

This was added after so missed it.

Humans hurt each other, in every way possible. Laws are there to stop such acts.

Insulting the faith of anyone is prohibited in Quran - yes? That should be a yes if you had read Quran.

Death penalty is a deterrent, just as it is deterrent for anyone planning to commit murder.

If a person breaks the law knowingly what the punishment is then why complain later? Although no one has been hanged by courts since life imprisonment can be given as well for that one law. Please note that the ONE law in question carries either lifetime or death.

I do not think death penalty is 'un-Islamic' on that ONE law. Insulting our beloved Prophet (PBUH) is a no go area and we are an Islamic nation. One of the Ottoman Kahlifa threatened France of war over an insulting theatre performance in Paris and this lead to the stop of those. Insulting is a No Go, it will not be tolerated.

Western countries will throw you in jail for harassment over email and here we are talking of causing a major unrest in the society.

For the sake of argument, let's say that Death penalty was removed and life imprisonment was maintained, would you stand against that too?

Death penalty it encourages vigilante justice

Are you from Amnesty?

It encourages vigilante justice where the state is failing to do it's job properly! Issue in Pakistan is of the state's failure. Recognise that!

For the sake of argument, let's say that Death penalty was removed and life imprisonment was maintained, would you stand against that too?
I would root for smaller terms and heavier fines make the punishment monetary

Seriously I don't like personal attacking ! Its you who combined Prayers and illegal activates ! And normal person(with out any personal vendetta)wont do that.
Do you remember s'ex scandal of Churches ? What that makes all the fathers around the world S'ex addict???? and Does that make Christianity horrible ???? And what about all sorts of illegal activities in UK???????????

What are you on about? I'm saying people can't implement the basics yet somehow feel they have the authority to 'fix' others or take their lives. Its wrong

You are behaving like 4 year old kid . Pakistan is my country and I will raise my voice against intolerant and bigot people who take laws in their hand and kill innocent Pakistani by acting as moral police. You appreciate such bigot and extremists then what you are doing in Australia? Why don't live with such intolerant and extremist ? go enrol yourself in some madrissa for this sort of Jihad
Look man As I said we have both extrems in Pakistan and both are anti Pakistan and Anti Islam . I am against both . Now you took high moral ground in last post there I asked question about your activates and Status in UK.
And I am old enough to know what are you doing in UK (for Passport). If things are not 100% legal then you don't need to talk morality .
Simply point out Issue your Views but make sure your views don't Hurt Majority , because in Democracy Majority Rules .
Don't make majority your enemy . You are against extremism then use proper words and be careful , Target the person and his wrong doing , Not Islam or Pakistan (majority).
Hope you get it, and Life will teach you better. .... Thanks

What are you on about? I'm saying people can't implement the basics yet somehow feel they have the authority to 'fix' others or take their lives. Its wrong
Which people you are talking about ???? Politically motivated , good or bad Religiously motivated , personal interests motivation , Anti Islam Forces Motivated ,,, etc list is long.........
A true Muslim , His way of life (in whole) will tell you .

It encourages vigilante justice where the state is failing to do it's job properly! Issue in Pakistan is of the state's failure. Recognise that!
State should put a leash on so called ashiqs

Back
Top Bottom