What's new

Where are the blasphemy protectors?

Those who killed Mashal should be arrested.We can't allow a bunch of thugs to destroy the name of Islam.And also govt should make sure that people who abuse Islam should also be brought to justice so that people don't have a reason to take the law into their hands.
there is a big conspiracy goining on in mostley all the main university of pakistan.
karachi
quetta
lahore
islamabad
unrest being created by different groups, for same reasons,and goals

there is a big conspiracy goining on in mostley all the main university of pakistan.
karachi
quetta
lahore
islamabad
unrest being created by different groups, for same reasons,and goals
Religious parties slowly taking over the institutions .. ?????. If true then it's the most dangerous dirty game plan against Pakistan.

It's quite refreshing to see everyone in every media channel is condemning this inhuman and un Islamic murder. Also the problem with this blasphemy law is getting maximum coverage for the last few days. This is a good change. Let's just hope that perpetrators gets the maximum punishment for their heinous crime against humanity and Islam itself. We cannot let ISIS mentality creeping in ourselves.

@Proudpakistaniguy , You blamed me for protecting or justifying or defending the murder of Mashal , And I asked you show me when and where , And I am still waiting!!!!!!!!!!! I can let go that madrasa thing,,,,,, but When and where I justified the Brutality ????????
@The Eagle

disguised as religous parties .. thats what u mean

lol ... I am away from Pakistan not well informed about present situation of collages and Unis.

Things were very different in our days "I am very right when I call them the Golden Days".
To me its look like more ethnic then Religious , If you look at Lahore and this mardan , In mardan reports coming out its ANP student wing(I may be wrong).

And how Ironic Parties which are against Pakistan now become Protector of Pakistan (that includes all type of parties ).

@Proudpakistaniguy , You blamed me for protecting or justifying or defending the murder of Mashal , And I asked you show me when and where , And I am still waiting!!!!!!!!!!! I can let go that madrasa thing,,,,,, but When and where I justified the Brutality ????????
@The Eagle

Things were very different in our days "I am very right when I call them the Golden Days".
To me its look like more ethnic then Religious , If you look at Lahore and this mardan , In mardan reports coming out its ANP student wing(I may be wrong).

And how Ironic Parties which are against Pakistan now become Protector of Pakistan (that includes all type of parties ).
M.A JINNAH MADE HISTORIC (PAKISTAN)
OUR POLITIC. N RELIGOUS PARTIES ARE BUSY MAKING IT HINDUSTAN AGAIN

Pakistan isnt the only Country to have a Blasphemy Law, but it has one of the harshest in terms of issuing out a death sentence. Though this law hasn't been implemented (thank goodness) it has given a sense of warranted confidence to communities in believing (A) it's 'Islamic' and (B) Anyone who commits blasphemy is deserving of 'death'. This is where the issue lays.

It is difficult for genuine Scholars to promote something of opposite views when it's part of a Constitution.

This is what's causing problems. A law labelled to be inspired or derived from 'Faith' is perceived to be 'correct' when it's not.

Pakistan isnt the only Country to have a Blasphemy Law, but it has one of the harshest in terms of issuing out a death sentence. Though this law hasn't been implemented (thank goodness) it has given a sense of warranted confidence to communities in believing (A) it's 'Islamic' and (B) Anyone who commits blasphemy is deserving of 'death'. This is where the issue lays.

It is difficult for genuine Scholars to promote something of opposite views when it's part of a Constitution.

This is what's causing problems. A law labelled to be inspired or derived from 'Faith' is perceived to be 'correct' when it's not.
The main issue of the law is it emboldens the ashiqs

Back
Top Bottom