What's new

When will the next Indo-Pak war be?

Nopes we rank 150 because of our obsession with jets , tanks and missiles. We spend 3.5-4 % of our GDP on defense which is way higher than alot of countries and the highest in south asia. Our generals have looted this country . Musharraf alone looted around 100-200 billion. Zia brought extremism which was the final coffin for us as a society. The lesser said about yahya and all these corruot incompetent jarnails the better. For us to be a normal country we have to let this obsession let go. We even have fake missiles in every chowk of Pakistan. Like wth.

Meri Jan there are 4 neighboring countries of Pakistan. Iran China India Afghanistan. All 4 have higher defence budget than you. It is strange that you have been an old member of this forum and still you fail to get this much informed about defence budget?

One more question here if you don't mind answering. You started with giving a wake up call to make army better by insulting the army okay and now you want to make army better by reducing the defence budget. Care to explain what do you want actually?

Nopes we rank 150 because of our obsession with jets , tanks and missiles. We spend 3.5-4 % of our GDP on defense which is way higher than alot of countries and the highest in south asia. Our generals have looted this country . Musharraf alone looted around 100-200 billion. Zia brought extremism which was the final coffin for us as a society. The lesser said about yahya and all these corruot incompetent jarnails the better. For us to be a normal country we have to let this obsession let go. We even have fake missiles in every chowk of Pakistan. Like wth.

I think, you are not addressing the problem, rather complaining about the symptom here...

It is quite natural for a country like Pakistan, which is surrounded by Non-Muslim arch-rival India, an unstable Afganistan, an Islamic country like Iran which is always eager to spread its influence beyond its boundaries by any means, to feel insecure and spend more money in defense...And the moment a sense of insecurity is subscribed to the mind of the society, a nation do not have much choice rather than investing on military...And on top of it, your democratic government is not good performer too....Your country got divided in the leadership of a democratic goverement and same goes with many other failures where your democratic leaders did not rise to the top...
And if i am not wrong, even in Musharaf era, Pakistan economy was doing really good...

So rather than asking why Army is taking so much of budget, you should introspect what are the underlying reason due to which Pakistan could not create a good mass democratic leader that can assure your nation about your security and lead us to development path...

And on a positive note, I see many posters complain about IK here in PDF...But if we see the political history of Pakistan, then Pakistan should be really fortunate that you have a good leader like him after 70 years...He may be still learning his tricks to run the nation due to lack of experience in administration, but he is not a crook like another leader from your democratic setup.... So if you need your defense budget to spend less on defense, then alternate leadership in democratic set up should be created who can generate more confidence in the mind of people...

Meri Jan there are 4 neighboring countries of Pakistan. Iran China India Afghanistan. All 4 have higher defence budget than you. It is strange that you have been an old member of this forum and still you fail to get this much informed about defence budget?

One more question here if you don't mind answering. You started with giving a wake up call to make army better by insulting the army okay and now you want to make army better by reducing the defence budget. Care to explain what do you want actually?

I want military to do their own job. Not poke their noses in civilian matters. Military heads are more corrupt so does that make it okay for me to go to GHQ and be chief of army staff myself?if not why do they make this excuse to do coups or martial laws or throw away constitution? Even now in so many organizations we have fsc bsc fail retired generals sitting and heading those organizations.

I want military to do their own job. Not poke their noses in civilian matters. Military heads are more corrupt so does that make it okay for me to go to GHQ and be chief of army staff myself?if not why do they make this excuse to do coups or martial laws or throw away constitution? Even now in so many organizations we have fsc bsc fail retired generals sitting and heading those organizations.

So from improving the army with criticism to reducing the defence budget to asking the military to do its job. You are moving quite fast aren't you my friend. That is how I knew you like bhutto. That is why I offered you my condolences.

It is politicians that try to get involved in military and make attempts to become ameer ul mominian. For past 15 years it has been total civil supremacy but is you want total corrupt supremacy then my humble apologies that cannot be allowed.

So from improving the army with criticism to reducing the defence budget to asking the military to do its job. You are moving quite fast aren't you my friend. That is how I knew you like bhutto. That is why I offered you my condolences.

It is politicians that try to get involved in military and make attempts to become ameer ul mominian. For past 15 years it has been total civil supremacy but is you want total corrupt supremacy then my humble apologies that cannot be allowed.

The military always has to do its job which is defend borders nothing else. How does that make me a bhutto fan? Civilian supremacy?Lol. Your supreme court judges are threatened by them. Foreign policy of India and Afg is in their hand. Establishment vanishes people they feel that criticize them. Does that sound normal to you?

The military always has to do its job which is defend borders nothing else. How does that make me a bhutto fan? Civilian supremacy?Lol. Your supreme court judges are threatened by them. Foreign policy of India and Afg is in their hand. That is why each general is a multi millionaire .

Lol here is something you need to Google and come back and talk to me again.

Just go and type this in your search bar 'Dalai camp kashmir' and tell me what is democracy and I will tell you why army gets involved in govt and stops govt.

I've been on this forum for a day or two so it'll take some time for me to figure out who's an Indian and who's Pakistani
With current crippling economy,traitor politicians, divided nation, week military not possible, @MastanKhan and @JafarQureshi are really stupid thinks that we should start a war now, war is not problem solver but complicate things more, and only god will know when war between India and Pakistan will start
but i agree with @Mangus Ortus Novem next war between India and Pakistan will be on WATER ISSUE

Lol here is something you need to Google and come back and talk to me again.

Just go and type this in your search bar 'Dalai camp kashmir' and tell me what is democracy and I will tell you why army gets involved in govt and stops govt.

I dont need to type anything. I dont need fauj to tell me what to do when it has failed in fsc exam itself. BSC fail retired general is leading our space agency suparco. It needs to protect borders thats it nothing else. Do you have a good reason why the top 100 jarnails are worth $20-30 Billion?

Snapchat-977991897.jpg

@Khan_21 meri Jan aap army ko kis cheez Ka ilzam do gaay? My family is in politics before bhutto and Sharif and I know how it all happened?

I dont need to type anything. I dont need fauj to tell me what to do when it has failed in fsc exam itself. BSC fail retired general is leading our space agency suparco. It needs to protect borders thats it nothing else. Do you have a good reason why the top 100 jarnails are worth $20-30 Billion?

Meri Jan I have nothing to do with fauj. Trust me I am 100% civilian and I don't have any generals in my immediate family. But my family is full of politicians and I know what politicians have done.

I know you will never search Dalai camp. Lol bus nikal gai civil supremacy sirf aik camp Ka naam par. Meray pass tu abhi puri kitab baqi hai.

China is nobodies ally. In todays time its usually mutual interest and trade. They will run us to the ground with debt traps like they did with srilanka. Look at how muslims are treated in china and yet we lack the courage to speak about it.
And US for Pakistan???. they always used us and always backstabb us in the critical times for Pakistan

And US for Pakistan???. they always used us and always backstabb us in the critical times for Pakistan

Same goes for US. In todays time only money and economy talks.

@Khan_21 meri Jan aap army ko kis cheez Ka ilzam do gaay? My family is in politics before bhutto and Sharif and I know how it all happened?

Meri Jan I have nothing to do with fauj. Trust me I am 100% civilian and I don't have any generals in my immediate family. But my family is full of politicians and I know what politicians have done.

I know you will never search Dalai camp. Lol bus nikal gai civil supremacy sirf aik camp Ka naam par. Meray pass tu abhi puri kitab baqi hai.

I will post it for you again. Explain this

Snapchat-977991897.jpg

Kindly study operation gibraltor. It was launched by ayub to take kashmir. So you didnt reply? Didnt India control more area? 710 sq miles is way more than 210 sq miles. Blind patriotism will get you nowhere.
Blind and one sided crap you have always blame Pakistani military but not looking of corrupt and leeches (politicians) since 1951 (after murder of Liquat ali Khan)

Blind and one sided crap you have always blame Pakistani military but not looking of corrupt and leeches (politicians) since 1951 (after murder of Liquat ali Khan)

Wars have been started by military on our side. 1965 and in kargil the prime ministers or the civilians did not have any idea whata going on. Decisions were taken by select few generals at the time. Do some researching please

Same goes for US. In todays time only money and economy talks.

I will post it for you again. Explain this

View attachment 620476
And what about NAWAZ/ZARDARI palaces in London and Paris???

Wars have been started by military on our side. 1965 and in kargil the prime ministers or the civilians did not have any idea whata going on. Decisions were taken by select few generals at the time. Do some researching please
Kargil is one exception go lick the boot of NAWAZ/ZARDARI than

Back
Top Bottom