What's new

When will the next Indo-Pak war be?

And you can go to lick @$$HOLE OF NAWAZ/ZARDARI,any thing will happened in future, and tell me honestly who delivered more to Pakistan (in term of development) Democracy or Dictatorship

When do you think the dictatorship may begin?

BTW, currently according to the polls, PMLN are ahead and the trajectory shows that they are on their way towards a 2023 election win

When do you think the dictatorship may begin?

BTW, currently according to the polls, PMLN are ahead and the trajectory shows that they are on their way towards a 2023 election win
And next episode of corruption and looting will start, another patwari is spotted

And you can go to lick @$$HOLE OF NAWAZ/ZARDARI,any thing will happened in future, and tell me honestly who delivered more to Pakistan (in term of development) Democracy or Dictatorship

People of Pakistan dont care. They only want the generals to stay away. We have had 3 elections and each time people have voted in huge numbers. They should stop looting those farmhouses and dha land scams before judging other departments.

But like I said if you like being a military stooge you are free to go to north korea

And next episode of corruption and looting will start, another patwari is spotted
Lol you actually think i have any political affiliation?

I was just telling you about the polls and asking for your opinion on them

Lol you actually think i have any political affiliation?

I was just telling you about the polls and asking for your opinion on them
ang Pakistani are gets bored to musical chairs between PLM-N/PPP since 10 year , there is no way they can select these corrupt puppet of west/INDIA, unless rigging will be allowed, in those election

Hi,

Welcome to the forum young man---. You have asked a question that many on this forum would be hard pressed to answer----.

This actually is the perfect time for india to attack pakistan---.

The Prime minister of Pakistan is a Coward---the Military general is not of an aggressive mindset and neither the air force chief---.

So---could not be a better time to take out pakistan.

But OTOH---if pakistani prime minister was brave---the army and air chiefs aggressive---this would have been the perfect time to attack kashmir and mumbai---.

Pakistan would have succeeded in destroying indian economy at an extremely crucial time and possibly freeing Kashmir as well as the world is busy with its own problems---.

That is why---you avail any & every opportunity to become militarily and economically stronger regardless of the consequences---.

Yemen crisis will come back over and over to haunt pakistan and pakistanis for their indecision and incompetence for the rest of its existence---.

It is a good time to attack India except Pakistan lacks the military strength to fight a war

It is a good time to attack India except Pakistan lacks the military strength to fight a war

More like india lacks the military strength to fight a nation that is more than 7× smaller than it...........:azn:............that too when they have the full backing of the West and Russia.........:rofl::rofl:...........if I'm wrong, let indians dare come and try........:devil:

Pakistanis dont want any incompetent general sitting on civilian post. We have enough competent scientists , engineers and what not.
Incompetent Officers are not made Generals.
As for the land I think we should all give our lands to army no?why are we even living in PK. Each and every expensive land in PK is military owned.
Retirement Perks are being decreased as time is passing, still if you are adamant then why not, if you are talking about DHA in last statement then that's a whole different topic from agricultural land.

Before the next Indian general elections Modi might consider another stunt to regroup his diminishing support base. Otherwise dont see any major escalations on the scale of a Full Fledged War.

Before the next Indian general elections Modi might consider another stunt to regroup his diminishing support base. Otherwise dont see any major escalations on the scale of a Full Fledged War.

I believe now that the Indians have subjugated Kashmir, their next goal is eradication / imprisonment of Muslims in India itself and then once that is done, their Crazy Hindu extremist mentality will make them look towards Azad Kashmir and then we will have a showdown

Last edited:
Crazy Hindu extremist mentality will make them look towards Azad Kashmir and then we will have a showdown
AJK is a mountainous region and is not a walk in the park. Had it been that easy they would have taken it 70 years ago. To capture AJK they need to recruit all the RSS Bhagats in India,a golden opportunity for us to eradicate the whole lot of scums.

Realistically, Pakistan should prepare for an exchange below the threshold of a full scale war....very similar to what happened last year. I expect Modi's popularity to plummet with the current state of affairs in India. He may try an attack to boost his popularity. I would say our response to this should be along two lines:

1) a very stiff counter strike against targets of our choice in India
2) a ramped up effort to create political and economic instability in India (we can't relay on Modi forever)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom