What's new

When will the next Indo-Pak war be?

and please do consider this on civilian politicians also:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Civilian department will work on its own incompetence and military should do the same. Everybody should mind their own business and not poke in each others department be it civilian , military , judiciary etc etc. Thats how a country will run .

Civilian department will work on its own incompetence and military should do the same. Everybody should mind their own business and not poke in each others department be it civilian , military , judiciary etc etc. Thats how a country will run
And why for example politician will bring country to a collapse position so no other institution other than a military for the savior of the country, Judiciary they are more corrupt then our politicians, and this is not a case for Pakistan

Civilian department will work on its own incompetence and military should do the same. Everybody should mind their own business and not poke in each others department be it civilian , military , judiciary etc etc. Thats how a country will run .
Pakistani people loves army and if army takes over civilian govt, Pakistani peoples thanks to god that at last we get rid of these leeches (Political parties)

And why for example politician will bring country to a collapse position so no other institution other than a military for the savior of the country, Judiciary they are more corrupt then our politicians, and this is not a case for Pakistan

Pakistani people loves army and if army takes over civilian govt, Pakistani peoples thanks to god that at last we get rid of these leeches (Political parties)

Army taking over the rule of the country that time is long gone. This is 2020 and the age of social media. Military leaders have never been saviours. Are you effing kidding me? Do you know what zia did do this country? Or yahya? Or musharraf? So what saving are you talking about?

Like I said they should solve their own incompetence and corruption first.

All wars and conflicts between India and Pakistan has been postponed due to corona lockdowns. New schedule will be announced once all of this is over. Small border skirmishe will be discouraged, instead efforts will be shifted towards long all out wars. Stay tuned for more updates......

Army taking over the rule of the country that time is long gone. This is 2020 and the age of social media. Military leaders have never been saviours. Are you effing kidding me? Do you know what zia did do this country? Or yahya? Or musharraf? So what saving are you talking about?

Like I said they should solve their own incompetence and corruption first.
And are you kidding me now tell me what it Bhutto/NAWAZ/ZARDARI did to the country, and ayub and mussharaf did some thing for their country every men has ability to do mistake so your ZARDARI/NAWAZ/BHUTTO etc etc are innocent and angels, they along with army in comparison civilian politicians, even civilians politicians hurts more Pakistan then those your so called GREEDY GENERALS, you're stupid as a hell

And are you kidding me now tell me what it Bhutto/NAWAZ/ZARDARI did to the country, and ayub and mussharaf did some thing for their country every men has ability to do mistake so your ZARDARI/NAWAZ/BHUTTO etc etc are innocent and angels, they along with army in comparison civilian politicians, even civilians politicians hurts more Pakistan then those your so called GREEDY GENERALS, you're stupid as a hell

Like I said each and everyone should mind their own business do their own job and not poke noses in each others department.

Like I said each and everyone should mind their own business do their own job and not poke noses in each others department.
you're no body to decide that Pakistan do this and should not do this, and if these BA$TARD politicians bring Pakistan into collapse bankrupt stages and then you still want to military to watch and will be destroy by these BA$TARD politicians????

you're no body to decide that Pakistan do this and should not do this, and if these BA$TARD politicians bring Pakistan into collapse bankrupt stages and then you still want to military to watch and will be destroy by these BA$TARD politicians????

What should the Pakistani civilians do to these generals? They brought extremism and militants to this country. 70 thousand people dead .What should we do to them for this?

Like I said the military itself is not in a position to judge others when it has been involved in alot of grey things

What should the Pakistani civilians do to these generals? They brought extremism and militants to this country. 70 thousand people dead .What should we do to them for this?

Like I said the military itself is not in a position to judge others when it has been involved in alot of grey things
And these Civilian politician did massive loss of Pakistan Creation of Bangladesh

And these Civilian politician did massive loss of Pakistan Creation of Bangladesh

LOL you must be kidding me. Do you know what operation searchlight is? If not google it. This isnt a pissing contest . Incase you have difficuilty understanding english I will repeat it again to you , EVERYONE MUST DO THEIR OWN JOB AND NOT POKE IN EACH OTHERS SHIT. BYE !

LOL you must be kidding me. Do you know what operation searchlight is? If not google it. This isnt a pissing contest . Incase you have difficuilty understanding english I will repeat it again to you , EVERYONE MUST DO THEIR OWN JOB AND NOT POKE IN EACH OTHERS SHIT. BYE !
SHUT THE FCUK UP YOU"RE NOBADY TO DICTATE WHAT SHOULD WE DO AND WHAT NOT, AND READ THE AGAR TILLA SASIH CASE MAJOR PLAYER OF SEPARATION OF BANGLADESH WAS BHUTTU AND OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES OF PAKISTAN THEY HAD NOT A WILL TO ACCEPT PRIME MINSTER FROM EAST OUR POLITICAL STRUCTURE HAD SUPPRESS BANGLA PEOPLE,THAN THEY START REBELLION AND AS LAST RESORT YAHA KHAN TOOK A LAST ACTION, READ THE HISTORY OF PAKISTAN KID

SHUT THE FCUK UP YOU"RE NOBADY TO DICTATE WHAT SHOULD WE DO AND WHAT NOT, AND READ THE AGAR TILLA SASIH CASE MAJOR PLAYER OF SEPARATION OF BANGLADESH WAS BHUTTU AND OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES OF PAKISTAN THEY HAD NOT A WILL TO ACCEPT PRIME MINSTER FROM EAST OUR POLITICAL STRUCTURE HAD SUPPRESS BANGLA PEOPLE,THAN THEY START REBELLION AND AS LAST RESORT YAHA KHAN TOOK A LAST ACTION, READ THE HISTORY OF PAKISTAN KID

Your fantasy of army taking over the country is over , has not happened in 20 years and will not happen in the future. This is 2020 not 1986. But if you want to lick some general boots you can live in North Korea

Your fantasy of army taking over the country is over , has not happened in 20 years and will not happen in the future. This is 2020 not 1986. But if you want to lick some general boots you can live in North Korea
And you can go to lick @$$HOLE OF NAWAZ/ZARDARI,any thing will happened in future, and tell me honestly who delivered more to Pakistan (in term of development) Democracy or Dictatorship

Back
Top Bottom