What's new

When will the next Indo-Pak war be?

War is no good... if it were to come down to it todays Pakistan is not of 1971... India especially understands after its misadventures last year. Im guessing next time Modis up for re-election he might do something similar.

In which case Pakistan would prob reply at a scale of x10 as last year. Meaning hitting multiple Indian military installations from air bases and army logistics. Followed by de-escalation from both side.

Both sides walk away happy. Modis rating go up and Pakistan gets to walk away with some wins :D

upload_2020-4-3_19-30-59.png

I already said it is a fiction. You made 9 sir gee kaal strike movies how many underpants did Modi changed bro?

Bhai have you ever considered studying how much land you got in 1947 and how much land was under your control in 1965? Go read it and then comeback here and try to look cool. Okay?

And I am asking why is Kashmir not yet with us if we won everything? In 1965 even though it was a stalemate India ended up capturing more land. With the superior tanks , aircrafts that we had we should have bulldozed them and grabbed kashmir. Kashmiris dont want to be with Pakistan either. If anyone of you have been to azad kashmir you will know they dont call themselves pakistanis. Better end this obsession with tanks , bullets , jets and work to become nations like norway and denmark.

And I am asking why is Kashmir not yet with us if we won everything? In 1965 even though it was a stalemate India ended up capturing more land. With the superior tanks , aircrafts that we had we should have bulldozed them and grabbed kashmir. Kashmiris dont want to be with Pakistan either. If anyone of you have been to azad kashmir you will know they dont call themselves pakistanis. Better end this obsession with tanks , bullets , jets and work to become nations like norway and denmark.

We captured half of Kashmir in 1947. We captured Indian territory during Kargil war.

Norway ans Denmark are extremely small countries which is why they're so peaceful.

Pakistan is 200 million people strong

Norway and Denmark are 5 million strong

How is it a partial victory if we ended up with 1/3 of kashmir. Majority of it is still with India.
Because we had 0% before.

Us getting 1/3 against a state 6 times larger than us is something commendable

We captured half of Kashmir in 1947. We captured Indian territory during Kargil war.

We lost thousands of soldiers in Kargil. India got the mountains back. Thousands of soldiers lost over what exactly? Kashmir cause and international image took a big beating after our kargil misadventure.

Norway ans Denmark are extremely small countries which is why they're so peaceful.

Pakistan is 200 million people strong

Norway and Denmark are 5 million strong

Because we had 0% before.

Us getting 1/3 against a state 6 times larger than us is something commendable

Thats not how it works. We have this habit of finding small success in our big defeats. Well I can tell you about high population countries which are highly developed and peaceful. Our obsession with missiles , jets and tanks will run us to the ground.

Meri Jan I have asked you a simple question go do the research how much land Pakistan received in 1947 and how much land Pakistan controlled in 1965. If you had more land in 1965 then please stop change your statement and apologize for looking cool. In 1971 we lost bengladesh but we took its revenge and destroyed a whole country on 15 Feb 1989 which was responsible for us losing east Pakistan. Please check that and come back again. I am only giving you a reality check. Aap ko cool banana hai ya reality par baat karni hai?

We lost thousands of soldiers in Kargil. India got the mountains back. Thousands of soldiers lost over what exactly? Kashmir cause and international image took a big beating after our kargil misadventure.

We still have the strategic peaks with us. Kargil war greatly highlighted Kashmir issue in the world. It was a PR disaster for India. More Indian soldiers have died in the war. We won the war but NS messed it up.

India does not have 2/3rds . Remember, our ally China has 1/3rd of Kashmir.

China is nobodies ally. In todays time its usually mutual interest and trade. They will run us to the ground with debt traps like they did with srilanka. Look at how muslims are treated in china and yet we lack the courage to speak about it.

It is comedy when a gangu asks what "gangu" actually means :lol:. Anyway putting you in the ignore list where all you gangus belong to.
Lol why?

What did i even do?

We still have the strategic peaks with us. Kargil war greatly highlighted Kashmir issue in the world. It was a PR disaster for India. More Indian soldiers have died in the war. We won the war but NS messed it up.

You must be kidding me. Kargil was a fiasco and disaster for us. Nations started taking India's side after that. Kargil was a turning point in kashmir cause. Our generals and politicians are on record saying we lost that war .

China is nobodies ally. In todays time its usually mutual interest and trade. They will run us to the ground with debt traps like they did with srilanka. Look at how muslims are treated in china and yet we lack the courage to speak about it.

China is investing in CPEC, giving us navy ships, fighters, subs, UAVs, Air defence, Satellite communication etc. You have no clue how deep our relationship is with China. You are just falling for western propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom