What's new

When will the next Indo-Pak war be?

In May India will be well effected by virus with numbers increasing and death toll rising the economy of India will be suffering and tension on loc will be rising and among this all there will be a Muslim up rising in India by June which will be hitting many Indian cities. India will then divert it forces from kashmir to other cities to crub the uprising by the end of July India will officially induct RSS as an official forces and will reposition it army on international border and will make it hot. In the mean time Pakistan will be raising concerns in UN about the issues in India. Suddenly naxils will attack North East India in August and India will be near to lose Assam and it bengali population. To divert attention from this all India will launch an attack near bahawalpur. Which Pakistan would retaliate and will be defended. On the same footing Pakistan Army will attack from sialkot and try to push towards Delhi moving along the river Ganga. France and USA will stand up in support of India and China will join Pakistan through ladakh. Entire North East of India will be bombed by Chinese Air crafts and on banks of Ganga India will launch its last defensive war. The battle will be so fierce that casulities will be very high and then Pakistan Army will enter Delhi. Modi yogi and amit shah will be arrested and dragged to Islamabad and executed there for their crimes against humanity. Democracy will be restored to India but there will be no more India it will scatter in many smaller countries.

And then suddenly you will wake up, feeling wet and a change of underpants would be in order.

We lost all 4 wars due to incompetent planning by our generals. They really thought 1 PK soldier = 10 Indian Soldiers. Result is infront of everyone to see. No critical thinking whatsoever.
What do you mean by 'lost'? I am seeing first time any Pakistani saying this.

- PRTP GWD

When we have the money to fight a war longer than 10 days.

Well... that is not really true...War requires courage and risk-taking ability...It is not like India and Pakistan were quite rich nations when we fought 4 wars earlier...So if both nations are really think that war will solve the problem, then Govt/Armies of both nations must have fought another war since last 20 year...But it is not happening as we speak...

The fact of the matter is , PAK-Indo war never really ended in the western front. There is a ceasefire and that is why there is still an LOC. The correct question should be when it will go high intensity from the strategic restraint as of now.

The fact of the matter is , PAK-Indo war never really ended in the western front. There is a ceasefire and that is why there is still an LOC. The correct question should be when it will go high intensity from the strategic restraint as of now.

Question is IF BOTH SIDES ACTUALLY WANT TO FIGHT rather than wimper like the last 70 years have been like and ACTUAL WAR not a WIMPER

No idea Partaap may be its coz of that chicken Manchurian dish?

Buddy....you are making me frustrated with your suggestion of such delicious dish...Here in Dallas, being locked down since last 3 weeks, i am really missing these chines food...

Question is IF BOTH SIDES ACTUALLY WANT TO FIGHT rather than wimper like the last 70 years have been like and ACTUAL WAR not a WIMPER

Best answer to this thread.....My vote is for you..:victory::victory::victory:

Rather than fooling the public and unnecessary wasting public money, both armies should really decide when to fight and solve all the problems once for all.

Let us get rid of the British sponsored establishment in our country first. You can not expect victory from confirmed foreign stooges. There will a decisive Panipat IV for sure.

What do you mean by 'lost'? I am seeing first time any Pakistani saying this.

- PRTP GWD

Well which war can you say we won? Without being biased ? Not even 1965. India ended up with more territory than us and we had to end up defending lahore even though we set out to take kashmir. I think its time we do some critical analysis on things instead of living in a lala land

Well which war can you say we won? Without being biased ? Not even 1965. India ended up with more territory than us and we had to end up defending lahore even though we set out to take kashmir. I think its time we do some critical analysis on things instead of living in a lala land
1965 was a stalemate.

In every wars there were some behind-the-scenes deal. There was a post by a Pakistani somewhere on PDF how Pakistani politicians or generals would give up the gains for dollars. Can you dig out the post?

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom