What's new

When will the next Indo-Pak war be?

Hi,

Welcome to the forum young man---. You have asked a question that many on this forum would be hard pressed to answer----.

This actually is the perfect time for india to attack pakistan---.

The Prime minister of Pakistan is a Coward---the Military general is not of an aggressive mindset and neither the air force chief---.

So---could not be a better time to take out pakistan.

But OTOH---if pakistani prime minister was brave---the army and air chiefs aggressive---this would have been the perfect time to attack kashmir and mumbai---.

Pakistan would have succeeded in destroying indian economy at an extremely crucial time and possibly freeing Kashmir as well as the world is busy with its own problems---.

That is why---you avail any & every opportunity to become militarily and economically stronger regardless of the consequences---.

Yemen crisis will come back over and over to haunt pakistan and pakistanis for their indecision and incompetence for the rest of its existence---.

Could not agree more.

We should attack first and hard during the shutdown else should be prepared to get attacked after their shutdown.

Could not agree more.

We should attack first and hard during the shutdown else should be prepared to get attacked after their shutdown.

Hi,

I truly believe that Pakistan has a genuine reason for that---it is for the sake of Pakistan and for the world---.

It is to remove the Curse of Corona---.

Kashmir Lock down---Corona is the curse from God---. Make Kashmir free and remove the curse---.

No better slogan for war at this time---.

Hi,

I truly believe that Pakistan has a genuine reason for that---it is for the sake of Pakistan and for the world---.

It is to remove the Curse of Corona---.

Kashmir Lock down---Corona is the curse from God---. Make Kashmir free and remove the curse---.

No better slogan for war at this time---.

The right time was to hit them last year when the Article 370 was removed. But Allah(swt) has been merciful and has given us another chance in the shape of corona virus. If we do not use this chance, then we deserve to lose our claim on Kashmir.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum young man---. You have asked a question that many on this forum would be hard pressed to answer----.

The Prime minister of Pakistan is a Coward---the Military general is not of an aggressive mindset and neither the air force chief---.

But OTOH---if pakistani prime minister was brave---the army and air chiefs aggressive---this would have been the perfect time to attack kashmir and mumbai---.

Pakistan would have succeeded in destroying indian economy at an extremely crucial time and possibly freeing Kashmir as well as the world is busy with its own problems---.

That is why---you avail any & every opportunity to become militarily and economically stronger regardless of the consequences---.

Yemen crisis will come back over and over to haunt pakistan and pakistanis for their indecision and incompetence for the rest of its existence---.

Thanks.

But i don't know if you're joking or not.

Pretty hard to judge

Ask another question to yourself?

What are good reason you feel Pakistan to initiate a war?
What are the outcome of your war that will enable you to feel that further war is not needed. Because both our nationa tried our luck 4 times.How 5th war will be anything different than previous one?

Well, Kashmir will, in the next 5-10 years, be populated by non-Kashmiris and the majority will turn into a minority.

Wouldn't Pakistan want one more chance at Kashmir before it completely slips out of their hands?

This is the most important part. It is all about timing. Remember US could not help India during the war with China as US was busy with USSR trying to resolve the Cuban missile crisis.

US & Soviet Union Cuban Missile Crisis : October 16th –October 28th, 1962

China & India war of 1962 : October 20th – November 21st, 1962

WaterWar ...WaterWar....WaterWar....

Whatever Whatever Whatever

GIVE FREEDOM TO INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR

War hysteria is built on slogans---. It has always been about the slogans that start wars---and there is no better moment than now to build up a momentum to start a war for the freedom of Kashmir---.

Today---whole of the world is under the Wrath of God---the curse of Corona has been enforced alike upon this world over all nations weak meek humble and strong---rich poor or mediocre---kind gentle criminals saints or simply good people---none have been spared from this evident punishment---which is slowly but surely creeping in over all countries and into all the house holds of the world---slowly but surely.

The mighty and the strong the weak and the meek---all on their knees claiming---I did not know it was coming---I did not know it would spread like that---I did not know it would happen---I did not know it could happen---I did not know we were not ready for it---I did not know we were so ill prepared to counter it---I was told that things are under control---I was told that it would stay local---I was told by my advisers that there was nothing to worry about---I was told that we have overcome bigger adverse conditions---I just found out that it could spread in this manner---I just found out that someone without symptoms could spread the disease---I just found out that a nose mask would have helped---I just found out that it was a mistake to allow large gathering---.

So---what better time to stand up for the cause of Kashmir---when the whole of the world is going to be your audience---whole of the world is going to stop what they are doing ( which is nothing ) and listen to what you are going to tell them about the Kashmir Lock down and how in turn God in His Wrathful mindset has put whole of the world in a lock down---.

Tell the world to stand with you to free indian occupied kashmir and take away the cause of this punishment from God---tell the world to help you in freeing Kashmir and releasing people from their eternal prison---or further wrath of God would fall on the world---.

Make the world fear the coming more fearful WRATH of God---make the world fear the coming TERROR of God---make the world fear the coming ANGER of God---make the world understand if Kashmir is not set free from lock down and occupation---the whole of the world would suffer lock down and occupation till all of us are totally destroyed and annihilated by this disease---.

That wrath from God would be a thousand time worse than this---. Our societies are hanging on holding onto sanity by a single thread of security at home.

This security can turn into insecurity pretty fast---people will be soon running out of money to spend on food and essential items---.

People will be running out of rent payments---. If the food supply chain gets effected and the public gets out of their houses to find food---that would be the beginning of anarchy and chaos the world over---which would slowly at first but then move really really fast to take over communities and cities very very fast---.

People of the world---let us not get things to those extremes and control and take charge of situation while we are still ahead of the game---.

Last edited:
Thanks.

But i don't know if you're joking or not.

Pretty hard to judge

You start a topic and have no clue about the intensity of the moment---what you are saying and what the world is going thru at this time---.

You are atypical pakistani kid who can just open his mouth and talk having no clue about the issue or the consequences of what you are saying---.

The whole of the world is in the beginning stage of a DEATH show---. This is the beginning to the end---the civilization that we know of---our children our parents---our near and dear ones---where we live---our friends---is coming to a very fast and quick end---.

You come on a defense forum---you ask about war---death destruction mayhem blood and gore and you have no clue now what it is---that is it serious or is it a joke---how shamelessly callous of you---.

Last edited:
You little 15 years old prick---you start a topic and have no clue about the intensity of the moment---what yu are saying and what the world is going thru at this time---.

You are atypical stupid pakistani kid who can just open his mouth and yap having no clue about the issue or the consequences of what you are saying---.

The whole of the world is in the beginning stage of a DEATH show---. This is the beginning to the end---the civilization that we know of---our children our parents---our near and dear ones---where we live---our friends---is coming to a very fast and quick end---.

You come on a defense forum---you ask about war---death destruction mayhem blood and gore and you have no clue now what it is---that is it serious or is it a joke---how shamelessly callous of you---.

Calm down, mate.

It was just a question.

What offended you? lol

When do you think it'll be?
Predictions?

In May India will be well effected by virus with numbers increasing and death toll rising the economy of India will be suffering and tension on loc will be rising and among this all there will be a Muslim up rising in India by June which will be hitting many Indian cities. India will then divert it forces from kashmir to other cities to crub the uprising by the end of July India will officially induct RSS as an official forces and will reposition it army on international border and will make it hot. In the mean time Pakistan will be raising concerns in UN about the issues in India. Suddenly naxils will attack North East India in August and India will be near to lose Assam and it bengali population. To divert attention from this all India will launch an attack near bahawalpur. Which Pakistan would retaliate and will be defended. On the same footing Pakistan Army will attack from sialkot and try to push towards Delhi moving along the river Ganga. France and USA will stand up in support of India and China will join Pakistan through ladakh. Entire North East of India will be bombed by Chinese Air crafts and on banks of Ganga India will launch its last defensive war. The battle will be so fierce that casulities will be very high and then Pakistan Army will enter Delhi. Modi yogi and amit shah will be arrested and dragged to Islamabad and executed there for their crimes against humanity. Democracy will be restored to India but there will be no more India it will scatter in many smaller countries.

Hi,

I agree so much with you. That's really smart

Back
Top Bottom