What's new

When will Qaher 313 achieve Initial Operational Capability?

2010_jast_pr160502_2_1267828237_3513-jpg.223823
You are not fooling anyone here kiddo. That is a concept for Boeing's X-32. It has nothing to do with F-35. It was submitted in a contest and lost to Lockheed's X-35 fighter. On top of that the picture that you posted is just a concept for X-32, even the final version didn't look anything like that. X-32 and X-35 are totally different planes. Next time you decide to fool anyone here think twice.

Iran 's new T300 Carbon fiber factory starts production
T-300 carbon fiber is about 7-10 times stronger than steel while it's weight is about 60% of the Aluminum.

this plane is designed to fly at very low altitude, this shape will keep the air under wings, increases the plane's stability and reduces fuel consumption.
similar cases:
300px-F-108-8x.png

Sept-Frontiers0050lg.jpg

search for "plane ground effect" in Google images to see a dozen of similar wings.

I have not seen any reference for this bird as a 'ground effect' plane.

You are not fooling anyone here kiddo. That is a concept for Boeing's X-32. It has nothing to do with F-35. It was submitted in a contest and lost to Lockheed's X-35 fighter. On top of that the picture that you posted is just a concept for X-32, even the final version didn't look anything like that. X-32 and X-35 are totally different planes. Next time you decide to fool anyone here think twice.
It was a competition to find out or utilize a best concept.....f-35 has a lot of to do with x-32 or x-35,because it's design was derived from them; same to same happened to f-22.
On the other hand ,in soviet era, PFI project was the first project to encounter western fighter.bt at last it divided into two major sub project TPFI and LPFI ,su-27 and mig-29 r the result of them....
In a nutshell, i wanna to say every project need a platform,which contains basic design and functionary database..

It was a competition to find out or utilize a best concept.....f-35 has a lot of to do with x-32 or x-35,because it's design was derived from them; same to same happened to f-22.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? You don't understand how these companies work. Boeing and Lockheed were COMPETING with each other for a deal worth $1 trillion dollars. There was no cooperation between them whatsoever. They would rather die than share trade secrets. X-35 has nothing to do with X-32. It's off topic anyways.

I have not seen any reference for this bird as a 'ground effect' plane.
ground effect is a force that any plane which wants to fly at low altitude has to deal with it. this effect will destabilize the aircraft. having canards is another sign that a plane is designed to fly at low altitude. and regarding Qaher you don't have access to Persian sources and none-Persian sources for now prefer to call it fake rather than running a deep through analysis.

Last edited:
Last edited:

I know what is ground effect. I said I have not read anything about this being a ground effect oriented plane. See you will have to give up most higher altitude regimes to restrict yourself GE- it is a very special aerodynamic regime of it's own.

I know what is ground effect. I said I have not read anything about this being a ground effect oriented plane. See you will have to give up most higher altitude regimes to restrict yourself GE- it is a very special aerodynamic regime of it's own.

You need to understand what is the goal behind such a design ...

Qaher 313 is an imaginary fighter which can only fly in photoshop.

The problem is that when u try to do some exceptional,something creative; they will stand against u.....

Back
Top Bottom