What's new

When will Qaher 313 achieve Initial Operational Capability?

Guys how son you have forgotten this one
Boeing Bird of Prey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boeing_Bird_of_Prey_USAF.jpg

Designs looks pretty badass. If Iranians can make this work, bravo to them.

Even if true, it's still more advance than anything your country can produce :lol:
I bet your people need China to even make you a plywood mockup considering how it took you an entire year to repaint and rename their CH-3 drone and unveil it as indigenous :rofl:

Oh god the irony...

With US F-35 achieving limited IOC in 2016, Iran needs to speed up it's Qaher 313 stealth fighter program. It is understandable that US started it's program decades ahead of Iran so at least 3 to 5 years difference is expected.

With possibility of airstrikes on nuclear enrichment sites still high, Qaher 313 becomes even more vital to Iran's security. Has Iran announced any estimated dates for Qaher 313 achieving IOC?
It is a fake Mullah toy made of poyglass... are you serious? Iran need to hurry to catch up F-35 and with this plastic toy that never will fly!!

Even if true, it's still more advance than anything your country can produce :lol:
I bet your people need China to even make you a plywood mockup considering how it took you an entire year to repaint and rename their CH-3 drone and unveil it as indigenous :rofl:
No need to get emotional, he is right, it was a mock up, you can't change that by posting something like this.

The things that u said are not reality they're just to satisfy yourself.

They are, 100%, reality.

Pakistan's military, armed with some of the most lethal weapons, is far more powerful than Iran's. A fact. Undeniable fact.

Kid, if it comes down to it, we have the power to literally erase you off the map and inflict a total destruction on your nation's capital.

So you can take these smileys, and shove it up your little, irrelevant, persian a$$ because in International System, only thing that matters is Power. And we both know how vastly more powerful Pakistan is compared to Iran in terms of manpower, and military might...
No, you don't.
All of Pakistan's neighbours barring Afghanistan are far stronger than Pakistan.

You will probably find it very tough to erase even Afghanistan's capital off the map let alone Iran. Small and weak countries such as Pakistan need to stay and play with other smaller and weaker countries like Afghanistan and not dream of fighting superior countries like Iran.

No, you don't.
All of Pakistan's neighbours barring Afghanistan are far stronger than Pakistan.

You will probably find it very tough to erase even Afghanistan's capital off the map let alone Iran. Small and weak countries such as Pakistan need to stay and play with other smaller and weaker countries like Afghanistan and not dream of fighting superior countries like Iran.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

indian doing what their race is known to do best: A$$ licking of other peoples.

You need to keep drinking p!ss as your backward religion commands...We Pakistanis got nothing to do with you. It is due to us that your ancient homeland was divided into three, four parts...and this remains to this day. Come back when you'll stich up your broken, humiliated ancient land. But that's never going to happen, would it? :)

We broke india and got a big chunch of it as a new state...and then we become nuclear. No chance for india to regain their actual homeland

I can’t believe this was allowed to go through as a propaganda piece. I’m guessing Khamenei came up with the idea and everyone else was too scared to say how stupid the idea was. :D

I can’t believe this was allowed to go through as a propaganda piece. I’m guessing Khamenei came up with the idea and everyone else was too scared to say how stupid the idea was. :D
Building engines is very hard work even Chinese can not build engines. Anyhow we will see 2 years later.

Back
Top Bottom