What's new

When will Qaher 313 achieve Initial Operational Capability?

No, you don't.
All of Pakistan's neighbours barring Afghanistan are far stronger than Pakistan.

You will probably find it very tough to erase even Afghanistan's capital off the map let alone Iran. Small and weak countries such as Pakistan need to stay and play with other smaller and weaker countries like Afghanistan and not dream of fighting superior countries like Iran.
New ID. 16 posts straight away, says it all, try us we will tell you how weak we are, trust me we will run away as soon as we see mighty Indian army and beg Maldives for help.

Qaher 313 will only fly once it comes out of toys are Us Drawing board. It will be piloted by hamman10 and the countdown will begin with T minus 2800,

Well since the sanctions have been lifted, they can pursue Russian engines. AL-3F can be used or the AL-41 engines can be used.
look at the frame when some guy is standing near to it. Its too small for AL-3f or AL-41

Since when a Bangladeshi become an expert on Aerodynamics :lol:

Sukhoi Su-47 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mastering the stealth tech is a symbol of country's technological prowess i wish Iranian good luck though they already made stealth drone.

I never claimed Qahar being a successful stealth design, my point was that Forward swept wing is Aerodynamically Successful.

So what you're saying is Qaher's wings are in forward swept configuration? As for as wings are concerned there's nothing in common between Berkut and this thing, in fact there's nothing common at all. Extra large foreplane, extra small wings with external section canted downward. Ridiculously small nose, too small to mount a radar. Rear landing gear appears to be too large to retract back into fuselage. Air inlets are way too small, engine section lacks a nozzle - how the rear of the jet would withstand the heat produced by afterburner? Canopy, cockpit, size of the aircraft everything is shady.

Iranians have shown extraordinary achievements, no doubt. But no offense this thing is a large mockup of a jet and mockups don't fly.

Kid, if it comes down to it, we have the power to literally erase you off the map and inflict a total destruction on your nation's capital.

So you can take these smileys, and shove it up your little, irrelevant, persian a$$ because in International System, only thing that matters is Power. And we both know how vastly more powerful Pakistan is compared to Iran in terms of manpower, and military might...
Fear Allah brother. Never boast about power for mightier nations have been humbled before us.

let's just the sake of things say Iran can fabricate stealth materials similar or better than the F-117 which actually used sharp angles, or stealth technology from the hijacked RQ-170, that doesn't mean they can build a fifth gen stealth plane.

a fifth gen stealth plane needs a world class jet engine which Iran doesn't have. It needs a world class AESA radar which Iran doesn't have. It needs world class avionics and sensors which Iran doesn't have. It needs world class munitions which Iran doesn't have.

Qaher-313 would be outclassed by not only the F-15 and F-16, but massively by a true fifth gen stealth plane in the F-35.

Qaher-313 is simply fantasy.

Last edited:
with regard to radar trust me U.S is not the only one which can make such radar that is less of our worries

mr super genius how did you come to such conclusion ?? you fat Yankees can only talk nothing more

who told you Qaher 313 will be 5th generation fighter ?/ did any Iranian official claim such thing . you fat yanki only good at propaganda

on these 2 points you are right . yes it will be fantasy to think we going to get 5th generation fighter . which only claimed by fat yanki NO Iranian official claimed such thing .

fat yanki :rofl:

can't handle criticism and facts? got to retort to name calling !!:close_tema:

qaher-313 looks like something some college students made.

let's just the sake of things say Iran can fabricate stealth materials similar or better than the F-117 which actually used sharp angles, or stealth technology from the hijacked RQ-170, that doesn't they can build a fifth gen stealth plane.

a fifth gen stealth plane needs a world class jet engine which Iran doesn't have. It needs a world class AESA radar which Iran doesn't have. It needs world class avionics and sensors which Iran doesn't have. It needs world class munitions which Iran doesn't have.

Qaher-313 would be outclassed by not only the F-15 and F-16, but massively by a true fifth gen stealth plane in the F-35.

Qaher-313 is simply fantasy.

Who said qaher was suppose be a 5th gen? Nobody here will claim Iran is close to a fifth gen fighter. That will take aot of investment which Iran currently has not poured into airforce. But I will say this, the only real hurdle Iran faces is the engine. That is the main obstacle.

Who said qaher was suppose be a 5th gen? Nobody here will claim Iran is close to a fifth gen fighter. That will take aot of investment which Iran currently has not poured into airforce. But I will say this, the only real hurdle Iran faces is the engine. That is the main obstacle.

so it's a 3rd gen stealth jet or a trainer....or more likely just a fantasy with a mock up

not sure why the Iranians are getting so fussy. not like I'm the one made this thread to poke fun at Qaher-313

so it's a 3rd gen stealth jet or a trainer....or more likely just a fantasy with a mock up

not sure why the Iranians are getting so fussy. not like I'm the one made this thread to poke fun at Qaher-313

It's not a fighter jet nor trainer. In my opinion it was suppose to be a low altitude ship attack plane. It's designed to flow quite low (close to sea level?) and target ships. But question is why make it manned? This you see, is a mockup, they never claimed otherwise.

060810-F-1234S-028.jpg

what qaher-313 wishes it was. jelly?

It's not a fighter jet nor trainer. In my opinion it was suppose to be a low altitude ship attack plane. It's designed to flow quite low (close to sea level?) and target ships. But question is why make it manned? This you see, is a mockup, they never claimed otherwise.

Come on man... Thats is straight up an effort to justify this garbage of a plane, admit its crap and get it over with.

Come on man... Thats is straight up an effort to justify this garbage of a plane, admit its crap and get it over with.

I have said time and time again qaher is useless as a air to air fighter jet, but for it's intended role, it could be decent but, they need to make it unmanned, no point making it manned. This was just a mockup. Why are you calling it garbage?

wanna know about stealth fantasy?
faghihi20111212130646873.jpg

Last edited:
Kid, if it comes down to it, we have the power to literally erase you off the map and inflict a total destruction on your nation's capital.

So you can take these smileys, and shove it up your little, irrelevant, persian a$$ because in International System, only thing that matters is Power. And we both know how vastly more powerful Pakistan is compared to Iran in terms of manpower, and military might...
Thanks God you,re not the one to decide in Pakistan... Some of you find this a little child game that we DO THIS TO YOU and the other side says WE DO THAT!! Stop it or other members who read your comments laugh at you...

When the sophistication and advanceness of two nations are considered, Nukes are no way in it... why... because the world after Hiroshima and Nakazaki shocked hard with it... they asked themselves if it is a new era that nations wipe each other off the land wet and dry... or it is just another excuse to keep peace and ensure no war...

All countries in world even North Korea know that nukes can not be used... PERIOD... It only can be used when one side start it... even when one side started it is still very unlikely...

The power to kill all with nukes is not a sign of offensive capability strength... it is only an assurance to avoid any such wars from outside world...

If ever a country like Iran with all that science and tech infra in chemical and biochiemical field decides to wipe a nation of the earth they won't need nukes... they can do this easily with bio-weapons... It is as easy as a touristic trips with a clean suitcase to the naked eyes....

The problem in this world is that some nations decided to show how stupid they are by making unlimited number of ways to kill all at once... One wonders if really humans are humans as expected... No animal do such stuff...

World has no solution but these two:

Either all nukes get dismantled.. all nukes anywhere on earth... or let all countries be free to defend themselves with the same weapon which is irrational... the only possible way to allow such weapons to exist is to shot down UN and start a new global org that each country has certain amount of power to influence only based on the number of citizens it has in this world..not based on military power or economy... as all humans be it a starved African or a rich Pakistani have soul and dreams and wishes... A new org can be responsible for solving all disputes fair and based on world collective votes... This org can have a military branch equipped with nukes to deal with possible unknown extra terrestrial or terrestrial threats can not be dealt without nukes... This is my idea

Stop this childish..we kill you all... we have the power to claim lives of all... if you are so much powerfull get your land and people together and fight terrorists of Taliban and Sahaba who kill innocent people every day... if you are powerful make your people no starve... Nukes are so easy to acquire comparing to above mentioned tasks

with regard to radar trust me U.S is not the only one which can make such radar that is less of our worries

mr super genius how did you come to such conclusion ?? you fat Yankees can only talk nothing more

who told you Qaher 313 will be 5th generation fighter ?/ did any Iranian official claim such thing . you fat yanki only good at propaganda

on these 2 points you are right . yes it will be fantasy to think we going to get 5th generation fighter . which only claimed by fat yanki NO Iranian official claimed such thing .
why do you think he is a yankee? his English screams he is a Pakistani or Indian or other stocks immigrant or just a student that believed he is an American now!! not saying that being an American is something extraordinary... u know what I mean!!

can't handle criticism and facts? got to retort to name calling !!:close_tema:
A common rection when you dare to critize Iranian weapons, i dont know what some of those dudes think what this is but you should be able to handle critisizm when posting such stuff in a international forum.

Back
Top Bottom