What's new

When will Qaher 313 achieve Initial Operational Capability?

Yes i joke
Yavar not joke
Yavar genious guy
Qaher stealth plane
But i joke :(

kim_jung_un_clapping.gif

Pakistan isn't doing too well at the moment I agree with that and my opinion isn’t out of hatred for Iranians/Iran
We also don't have anything against you . play nice and we'll double the attitude in return . we'll be double nice .

i promise you that .

is a Sikh Indian who has at least a dozen accounts for the purpose of trolling
i can't be a 100% sure , but my experience tells me you're wrong .

i hope i'm the one who is wrong here . i don't think there is a single reason for an Indian to call Iran "eran" . what do you think ?

Yes i joke
Yavar not joke
Yavar genious guy
Qaher stealth plane
But i joke :(
you backwards

We also don't have anything against you . play nice and we'll double the attitude in return . we'll be double nice .

i promise you that .

i can't be a 100% sure , but my experience tells me you're wrong .

i hope i'm the one who is wrong here . i don't think there is a single reason for an Indian to call Iran "eran" . what do you think ?

you backwards
*backward

*backward
No backwards , thats exactly right . thanks for proving my point

backwards - definition in the British English Dictionary & Thesaurus - Cambridge Dictionaries Online (US)

adverbUK /ˈbæk.wədz/US /-wɚdz/mainly UK(USusually backward)

towards the direction that is opposite to the one in which you are facing or opposite to the usual direction:I walked backwards towards the door.He took a step backwards to allow her to pass.He began counting backwards: "Ten, nine, eight..."

returning to older and less effective ways:The breakdown in negotiations will be seen as a step backwards.backwards and forwards› first in one direction and then in the opposite one paul paced anxiously backwards and forwards.

was that clear enough ?

In Iran a fighter is under production and I have seen tens of illiterate people have said Iran can't produce Qaher.

Iran has the technology to build even more advanced fighter jets than Qaher let alone Qaher. When the final works on engine is done you will have a heartattack. "Iran is one of the rare countries in the world that can produce fighters by itself and without foreign helps." 90% of countries of the world are not even close to us.

No backwards , thats exactly right . thanks for proving my point

backwards - definition in the British English Dictionary & Thesaurus - Cambridge Dictionaries Online (US)

adverbUK /ˈbæk.wədz/US /-wɚdz/mainly UK(USusually backward)

towards the direction that is opposite to the one in which you are facing or opposite to the usual direction:I walked backwards towards the door.He took a step backwards to allow her to pass.He began counting backwards: "Ten, nine, eight..."

returning to older and less effective ways:The breakdown in negotiations will be seen as a step backwards.backwards and forwards› first in one direction and then in the opposite one paul paced anxiously backwards and forwards.

was that clear enough ?
Hain o_O
LOL
Anyways

You belong to a backward theocratic state
not
You belong to a backwards theocratic state

feel pity for you !

You shouldn't !
It wasn't an opinion...
I pointed out what in my view was a grammatical mistake.
I try to never pass judgement on a person let alone a whole country....
Unless
Unless
someone tries to act as a smatass and dishes shit out against my country particularly on a Pakistani forum.
Peace Out !

You shouldn't !
It wasn't an opinion...
I pointed out what in my view was a grammatical mistake.
I try to never pass judgement on a person let alone a whole country....
Unless
Unless
someone tries to act as a smatass and dishes shit out against my country particularly on a Pakistani forum.
Peace Out !

Still feel pity ... no judgment ... reality !

we respect pakistan ...

Ok ... look at polish skorpion fighter :

PZL-230F-Skorpion-4.jpg

SEXY as hell !

attachment.php

feel pity for you !

A new version of the Messerschmidt 262!? This must be subsonic...

IMG_0710_e3.jpg

If Iranian scientists can make the Bavar -373 (advanced S-300, everyone knows how difficult and complicated that task is!!!), why not the Qaher-313. The Iranian media said that it can fly high and low, for bombing missions as well as air combat... and they had no reason to lie about it.

Back
Top Bottom