What's new

When will Qaher 313 achieve Initial Operational Capability?

Qaher seems to be made of Plastic material and It has funny looking butt

842919_10151267005133603_2007470597_o.jpg

I have said time and time again qaher is useless as a air to air fighter jet, but for it's intended role, it could be decent but, they need to make it unmanned, no point making it manned. This was just a mockup. Why are you calling it garbage?

make it unmanned. can Iran even do that??
Well, I apologize on behalf of that member for his rude behavior.

thank you. I mean no disrespect. I admire Iran for it's self reliance.

If I were you, I would have fully concentrated over critical subsystem developments along with other conventional strategic systems instead of wasting time with such strange planned projects. I know You don't like such criticizms but No offence Don't get angry to me because I think An Iranian who likes his country, should seriously think over respectability of his country and ask himself WTF are those officials are trying to do with such amateurish mock-ups introduced as a proud story ?

When you introduced it in forums first time, I never believed that This thing will fly in Iranian AirForce in future because I strongly believe that It is brung just to serve for different purposes in times when Iran was struggling against big boys psicologically but I can underline that such bad prepared introductions just decrease trust level of int. community. With this way, The things revealed to bring country's tehnological infrastructure as a top issue of defence pages to gain strong aversiveness and psicologic superiority, suddenly changes to a subject being talked as a schmoose. Then, The Iranian members fall into trouble to defend the things that your officials totally screwed up.

what a cheap troll .

a wooden lego work made in eran is much more indigenous than "super mushak" :lol: make in PAKISTAN .

alright there little bud ? now go blow yourself up in a shia mosque
At least check the flags of the commenter first.

what a cheap troll .

a wooden lego work made in eran is much more indigenous than "super mushak" :lol: make in PAKISTAN .

alright there little bud ? now go blow yourself up in a shia mosque

@Serpentine bro , what the heck
Even if that’s the case they’re all useful in the battlefield and will eventually improve our self reliance without the need to do stupid little stunts like Qaher 313 which is a massive joke and pointless

P.S @Lucid Thoughts is a Sikh Indian who has at least a dozen accounts for the purpose of trolling

Back
Top Bottom