What's new

When will China become a global superpower?

He is not Japanese, probably an Indian false flagger just like Kamakazi Attack.

No need to diss Japan over this Indian loser

hmmm ok genius enough now come back to your green coloured flag. don't involve India in this matter let them solve it themselves.

Is this Japanese guy really Japanese or an Indian person trying to play everyone as a fool?

better ask the mods to have a check upon that, they can do it, don't unnecessary blame India or Indians for everything. morons!

But it seems you are also a fake Chinese flag:cheesy:

Do you know about the Hoa people?

There are many people with the Chinese ancestry living in Vietnam, so it is perfectly the norm that these people support their ancestral Motherland.

There are many people with the Chinese ancestry living in Vietnam, so it is perfectly the norm that these people support their ancestral Motherland.

It's merely speculation with the racist undertone from your remarks. The same issue was being brought up before in the US when they detained hundred of thousands Japanese Americans and yet they couldn't even find a single act of Treason committed by any of these Japanese Americans yet.

What's the heck make you think I pretending a Japanese while my father, mother are Japanese. In fact, I feel shame if anybody in this forum think I come from India, Chinese or other country except for Japan.

First and foremost,the words he used-Indian loser and Indian false flag,these are prerogative of Chinese and Pakistani users here,no other nationals use this word on this forum.

Second,from the huge numbers of Vietnamese present on this forum in the last some days,It was proved that they actually admire India(their are many post available here for that)so this man's behavior is exceptional.

Third even after claiming to be a Vietnamese citizen(by his flag)China appears in his name first.

Last Japan is not a friendly country to China,more unfriendlier than India,so if some Japanese is on rampage,he cannot be claimed as an India(offcourse if you are not a Pakistani or Chinese).

Even after your not so friendly approach with your neighbors in the past some months if you still believe all your neighbors love you I can only say that you are severely brainwashed by your govt.

But anyway if he is a Chinese residing in Vietnam as you claim,them no problem,all is well,i did not except anything else from a Chinese.

What's the heck make you think I pretending a Japanese while my father, mother are Japanese. In fact, I feel shame if anybody in this forum think I come from India, Chinese or other country except for Japan.

Japan is miracle, a small island as such boasted a 2nd largest economy for nearly 50 years!!! JAPAN is where the true asian dragon resides in....

India, Japan, South Korea... Democracies who show real growth...

China's communism creates false stimulus growth, by bulding unoccupied apartments, malls, parks, and much more ... It is said 75% of apartments in China are unoccupied and empty, LITERLAL GHOST TOWNS,.... this shows china's false ecomic growth... An AVERAGE chinese man cant afford to purchase a home in China...

I see a bubble in the future

Japan is miracle, a small island as such boasted a 2nd largest economy for nearly 50 years!!! JAPAN is where the true asian dragon resides in....

China's communism creates false stimulus growth, by bulding unoccupied apartments, malls, parks, and much more ... It is said 75% of apartments in China are unoccupied and empty, LITERLAL GHOST TOWNS,.... this shows china's false ecomic growth... An AVERAGE chinese man cant afford to purchase a home in China...

The miracle now is about to be decimated by a painful nuclear radiation.

Please don't bring Japan into this anymore, they have enough mess to solve at home.

It's merely speculation with the racist undertone from your remarks. The same issue was being brought up before in the US when they detained hundred of thousands Japanese Americans and yet they couldn't even find a single act of Treason committed by any of these Japanese Americans yet.

So you admit that Vietnam was racist toward the Hoa people because they have deported million of Hoa people after the Sino-Viet border conflict.

According to you, the Hoa people have not committed any treason, yet they still got persecuted because of their ancestry.

Yes, there are many people said that China's economy today look like economy of the Nazis before WW II - A buble!

2e860f12-cad5-11dd-87d7-000077b07658.jpg

Gordon%20G.Chang.gif

So you admit that Vietnam was racist toward the Hoa people because they have deported million of Hoa people after the Sino-Viet border conflict.

According to you, the Hoa people have not committed any treason, yet they still got persecuted because of their ancestry.

As I said, you do have racist undertone with your own remarks! Regarding the policy of deporting hundred thousands of Chinese Vietnamese, I believe it was one of the serial policy errors implemented by the Ha-Noi's gov't at the time; it's no different than millions of Vietnamese were also being persecuted.

One could related to what happens in mainland China during the Cultural Revolution period of 1960-1970's as well. Responsible leaders from both China & Vietnam need to learn from their and others' mistakes.

Radical thinking and policies are way OUTDATED!

China would have better opportunity when she opts to conduct herself in a more responsible manner as a truth "Superpower"; of course she first must:

- Have better transparent legal & financial system.
- Have better human rights accord, especially with her own people
- have more improved and clear defined environmental policy
- have better international responsibilities (sharing her wealth and provide aids to lesser countries)

Basically, these are my takes, what about yours?

Sorry that I have disappointed you, and perhaps I will continue to be that way.
Based on the fact that China has attained the great achievements, I am convinced that China has found the best way that suits its own peculiarity. The new world order is in the making whilst China is rising to the top. Within the Chinese system, the political, legal, environmental processes find its own way. For those who feel they have a superior system to China's, I congratulate you and you have nothing to worry as the superior system will continue to outmatch China. For the international rules, there will be no war against another state in the pretext of freedom or humanitarianism.

I think the Chinese should thank for all the advices from all over the world. A recent one was suggested by the famous columnist Thomas L Fred. What he said to our president Hu was Chinese needs dignity. I respectfully disagree. What China needs most is to maintain the current momentum of development and to have the ability to defend China when anyone tries to destroy its growth by force. Last, please build a big trash bin where all the junks can fit in.

Back
Top Bottom