What's new

When will China become a global superpower?

:woot: Oh, really? Can you give me a reason? :yahoo:

Does he really need to give any proof?

Here is the proof.

japan-setsubun-protest-anti-american-military-base-futenma.jpg

Your nation was already castrated after you got nuked twice by USA.

The Japan can't make independent national policy and has been acting as a vassal state of the USA and do everything on the US's term.

Hahaha, Chinese kid! USA only help us defence our enermies (China,...) when they want to invade Japan. Our economy, education, policy,... are indepentdent. Certainly, we cooperate with USA in some politic activities to vouch for appearance of US Army in Asia and Pacific Ocean.

Hahaha, Chinese kid! USA only help us defence our enermies (China,...) when they want to invade Japan. My economy, education, policy,... are indepentdent. Certainly, we cooperate with USA in some politic activities to vouch for appearance of US Army in Asia and Pacific Ocean.

Nice, it seems that USA not only physically defeated our nation, but also mentally enslaved you.

Now you are in the same level as the Asian banana republic as South Korea.

Therefore, you won't stand a chance against China in the future.

Hahaha, Chinese kid! USA only help us defence our enermies (China,...) when they want to invade Japan. Our economy, education, policy,... are indepentdent. Certainly, we cooperate with USA in some politic activities to vouch for appearance of US Army in Asia and Pacific Ocean.

If I were you, I would shun away from the word "invasion". The Japanese atrocities are still haunting lots of Asian countries starting from your immediate neighbors of Korea and China.

Your country, Japan, is a joke compared to China and the United States anyways. ^^

Nice, it seems that USA not only physically defeated our nation, but also mentally enslaved you.

Now you are in the same level as the Asian banana republic as South Korea.

Therefore, you won't stand a chance against China in the future.

All right! You can say whichever you like but in future, if China attack Japan, Korea, Japanese, Korean will help your country come back stone age. I'm sure! :sniper::china:

All right! You can say whichever you like but in future, if China attack Japan, Korea, Japanese, Korean will help your country come back stone age. I'm sure! :sniper::china:

Really? My Koreans friends really detest Japanese though, I thought it was just him but it seems that quite a number feel this way too. So I am not sure how you're assuming this new bond of friendship will happen overnight.

Seems like this thread has been derailed.

As far as the question is concerned, then I think the year 2020 will likely be the most realistic as to when China can truly be called a superpower in every sense of the word.

As well a having an economy that should even just dwarf the US, it will have a huge Navy that will only be second to the US. I expect to the Chinese to have operational by then 3 60,000+ tonne carriers and 2 100,000 tonne supercarriers. Associated systems such as the Type-052D destroyer and Type-095SSN will make this Navy truly formidable.

Just in case you have not noticed, your so-called "independent" policy of economy, education and what not is made under the gun point of the USA. Tell me what was the reason why Japan signed the self-maimed Plaza Accord which caused Japanese economy decline for more than 2 decades and continuing?

@OP

"When will China become a global superpower?"

(JewNN) June 10, 2011 5:29 a.m. EDT)

:rofl: So Jews are veeeeery busy there...

Lawrence Saez, senior lecturer at the School of Oriental and African Studies

Alexander Neill, senior Asia research fellow at the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI), a London-based thinktank,

Gosh, such prestige sources!

Where will the next quatation come from? CEO of United National Park of Republic of Congo?

:rofl:

and of course
Jewverd University... ,

Nuff said!

Back
Top Bottom