What's new

When PTI (IK) will shot down US drone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DV RULES

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
That was IK's statement to shot down drone so Pakistani nation waiting when Tsunami Khan will surprise people of Pakistan & TALIBANS.

What you think about this Maula Jutt dialogue type statement in current political scenario!!!!!

he can't it is decision of FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! not provincial

I thought ministry of defence comes under federal government and so does the Airforce...
IK handing over Anza missile batteries to Tribals can be arranged...but that wont be wise...
Federal government should pass orders to PAF or PA

If imran khan was PM with his party in federal he would not have hesitated to shoot the drones down, provincial govt cant do this because they dont have nessesary authority and weapons.

Well PTI and imran khan will require a lot of training and knowledge to handle millitary stuff, to shoot down US drones.
I suppose 2-3 years of practice, He will be able do it.

If imran khan was PM with his party in federal he would not have hesitated to shoot the drones down, provincial govt cant do this because they dont have nessesary authority and weapons.

I Think IF IK was in Federal Govt he would not have directly ordered to shoot drones down but first decision would have been bare US from using Northern Air Space then later if air space violation, some other decision. Now IK will have to wait next 5 Years.

Ok ... Now according to PTIans we will bear drone attacks for further five years :agree:

My friend have some logic yaar. u rose to major General Rank yet ur language and wittiness are beyond me.

Does IK holds any provinicial Air force?...NO (Federal government)

Can IK order PAF to shoot down the drones? ... NO (Federal government)

Can i IK put pressure on NS to take out the drones... Yes (will NS do that....???)

Can IK pull out of KPK Government to put pressure on NS... Yes ( yet to be seen)

Now tables are turned, are't they? U my friend started the thread to bash IK. but it will come around and bite u. NS sits at the federal government. All IK has to do is to protest and people will buy that, let me assure u :). But for me he is not hypocrite and he should not exploit NS position.

It will be NS who will be at the receiving end my brother. Lets see how big a leader NS is?

I support PTI, BUT WHOEVER PERFORMS BETTER IN THEIR RESPECTIVE GOVERNMENTS I WILL VOTE FOR THAT PARTY. lets take pakistan further than our personal politicians.

As per constitution, Part XII - Chapter 2 - 243.1 "The federal Gov shall have control and command of the Armed Forces".

But i bet our mob will beat around the bush and try to pin on PTI, not using facts and figure is very predominant in our circles.

PTI can present a bill in assembly however, and if passed by ruling parties (which i doubt they will) can do the trick.

After election it is proven that Tsunami was nothing but a overflown Naala.

He said 'As a commamder in chief of the Armed forces, i will order to shoot down the drones, if negotiations fail'

Its a federal decision.

U r just wasting time of PDf members ..either u r so dum or u r just trolling ....

When Altaf Bhai will have a brain transplant, and Nawazoo ganja will make Pakistan a "roshan" Pakistan. Anything else you need to enquire my dear Ruskie? :D

That was IK's statement to shot down drone so Pakistani nation waiting when Tsunami Khan will surprise people of Pakistan & TALIBANS.

What you think about this Maula Jutt dialogue type statement in current political scenario!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom