What's new

When Pakistan army refused to accept that Captain KarnalSherKhan's body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax Indurani - there is no reason to get agitated. The day Pakistani patients stop asking India for medical visas - I will stop visiting this forum.
Oh Gangadeshi! I know you have an inferiority complex you'll login on this forum even if it's the last thing you do.
All your tech industry and Supa Powa ranting but you couldn't build one decent forum where you would release your inner Bakht, so no worry we'll keep banning you and you keep creating no ID's.

I don't see anything in your post where India refused to accept they are our soldiers,we will fry them if our army dsnt acknowledge our dead soldiers as our,there is nothing more disgraceful for a soldier that it's country disowning him while fighting for his country,you know that.

Stop caring about our soldiers. In any case you won't be seeing them whining on FB like it happens in your military

Give love to your own soldiers so that those guys don't have to cry on social media for empty bellies.

People pay fore their medical expenses

You get free of cost abuses and insults on this forum

Come on Jack. We know your obsession with Pakistan. Don't relate it to some patients and their ordeal.

Medicine is highly subsidized in India. We feel generous doing favors to your fellow countrymen. Come on Areesh. We know your country's deep dependence on India. Stop asking for medical visas for one month - not even for ever. Give me a date when you will stop.

Oh Gangadeshi! I know you have an inferiority complex you'll login on this forum even if it's the last thing you do.
All your tech industry and Supa Powa ranting but you couldn't build one decent forum where you would release your inner Bakht, so no worry we'll keep banning you and you keep creating no ID's.

Indurani - I know you lot will not stop asking for medical visas. You need it so badly all the time, it really makes us Aman ki Asha types cry tears of joy as we help your fellow countrymen and women.

I like the way you appreciate your Pakistani father Manzoor Pashteen

Manzoor ghar aaya tha ya ammi us kai paas gayi theen?
Abay dakkan,look at your dp,os may be confusion Kon hai father Indian modi ya Pakistani Khan

I don't see anything in your post where India refused to accept they are our soldiers,we will fry them if our army dsnt acknowledge our dead soldiers as our,there is nothing more disgraceful for a soldier that it's country disowning him while fighting for his country,you know that.
Your soldiers are literally begging for food on FB and twitter and they even lose their job when they do so.
So giving respect check again.

Medicine is highly subsidized in India. We feel generous doing favors to your fellow countrymen. Come on Areesh. We know your country's deep dependence on India. Stop asking for medical visas for one month - not even for ever. Give me a date when you will stop.

People pay for their medical well being. There is no generosity here. Thousands die in india due to lack of medical facilities

But you come here and get insults for yourself, your family and your nation free of cost.

That is the difference. I can give example right in this thread if you want. :lol:

Stop caring about our soldiers. In any case you won't be seeing them whining on FB like it happens in your military

Give love to your own soldiers so that those guys don't have to cry on social media for empty bellies.
Bro I know you got the point ,don't disrespect your fallen soldier

Abay dakkan,look at your dp,os may be confusion Kon hai father Indian modi ya Pakistani Khan

In my dp is my PM

You didn't answer my question

Ammi manzoor kai paas gaye theen ya manzoor tumharai ghar aaya tha?

@Jackdaws Check. @Rollno21 won't leave this forum even I am asking some interesting question about his mother.

Same is the case with you :)

Bro I know you got the point ,don't disrespect your fallen soldier

Bro we don't need your lecture. Go help your soldier

Go help Captain Sumit Kohli to get justice. Thank You

Fifth time I am seeing this topic in 5 years, @Suriya dont you have a life outside of sniveling posts like this that end up in flaming?
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom