What's new

When Pakistan army refused to accept that Captain KarnalSherKhan's body

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Suriya

Indian army mounted and attack on Pakistani side of Kargil and Capt. Kernal Sher Khan not only repulsed this attack but also launched counter attack and killed scores of your forces and upon running out of ammunition he was shot and embarrassed shahdat on Indian side and due to confusion / propaganda by Indian media … but latter due to info and later citation from Indian army recognizing his bravery he was honored by P.A...
@Horus @waz

Not a big deal.

Even Fl Lft Nachiketa wasn't receive directly by India and was thus handed over to red cross.

Asalamu Alaikum

Hindustanis are going to make a big deal out of this as if it proves their ridiculous claim of Pakistan not accepting hundreds of bodies from Kargil lol.

We don't even know if the source is legit, and I doubt it is. The Hindustani military often lies about these sorts of things, for example:

full

Very Indian Of You For Taking A Cheap Shot On Our Independence Day.If You Have The Time To Read That Boof OBJ Also Says This

.....indian sources claim that by the time sharif met president clinton, over 80% of the Pakistani intruders had been dislodged from their position. neutral observers have suggested that Pakistani troops had been dislodged from only 12 out of the 134 defended positions. Another estimate suggests that india had overrun only 4 of the 132 positions. whatever the precise figure the important point is that pakistan was still in control of a large area and would, in all likelihood, have been able to hang on it for the remaining weeks of the summer. They could have then dug in, maintained a light presence and waited to see whether there would be any diplomatic movement before fighting could resume next spring. the planned militant attacks on indian installations in the rest of kashmir would add to delhi's discomfort.

]
@Suriya

Indian army mounted and attack on Pakistani side of Kargil and Capt. Kernal Sher Khan not only repulsed this attack but also launched counter attack and killed scores of your forces and upon running out of ammunition he was shot and embarrassed shahdat on Indian side and due to confusion / propaganda by Indian media … but latter due to info and later citation from Indian army recognizing his bravery he was honored by P.A...
@Horus @waz
Asalamu Alaikum

Hindustanis are going to make a big deal out of this as if it proves their ridiculous claim of Pakistan not accepting hundreds of bodies from Kargil lol.

We don't even know if the source is legit, and I doubt it is. The Hindustani military often lies about these sorts of things, for example:
Pakistani side of Kargil ??

Truth is Pakistan initially refused his body because when in fact he was with NLI who had intruded into Indian side of kargil but since Pakistan had told the whole world that it's the mujahindin who who had captured the kargil peaks and pakistan army had nothing to do with it .

Very Indian Of You For Taking A Cheap Shot On Our Independence Day.If You Have The Time To Read That Boof OBJ Also Says This
Yaa i accept this too is part of his book .
But one i refer is where author stating pure facts and what you refer is author's opinions and conjectures . Do you get it ?

And what is exactly inflammatory and inaccurate in this thread ??
You hurt their egos and ask what's inflammatory ,it's inaccurate to the picture they have about their army,the only institution they feel won't let them down

Relax Indurani - there is no reason to get agitated. The day Pakistani patients stop asking India for medical visas - I will stop visiting this forum.

No you won't. Despite several bans you come back again and again

Just accept that you are obsessed with Pakistan like any other of your compatriot.

We understand your situation.

@Suriya

@Horus @waz
From what I remember reading - he was an extremely brave warrior who fought for his country. Deserves respect from everyone. Politics aside, patriotism has always been displayed by both sides in all conflicts.

You hurt their egos and ask what's inflammatory ,it's inaccurate to the picture they have about their army,the only institution they feel won't let them down

I like the way you appreciate your Pakistani father Manzoor Pashteen

Manzoor ghar aaya tha ya ammi us kai paas gayi theen?

No you won't. Despite several bans you come back again and again

Just accept that you are obsessed with Pakistan like any other of your compatriot.

We understand your situation.
I shall. I promise. Just stop asking for those medical visas. When do you intend to do that?

I shall. I promise. Just stop asking for those medical visas. When do you intend to do that?

People pay fore their medical expenses

You get free of cost abuses and insults on this forum

Come on Jack. We know your obsession with Pakistan. Don't relate it to some patients and their ordeal.

Not a big deal.

Even Fl Lft Nachiketa wasn't receive directly by India and was thus handed over to red cross.

Other than refusing to accept Nachiketa directly India even gave posthumous awards to soldiers who never died and were recuperating in military hospital :lol:
I don't see anything in your post where India refused to accept they are our soldiers,we will fry them if our army dsnt acknowledge our dead soldiers as our,there is nothing more disgraceful for a soldier that it's country disowning him while fighting for his country,you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom