What's new

When General Musharaf Spent a Night in India !!

@Windjammer I doubt your chief was spending a night in the area when Indians started bombing the pace. That previlage he reserved for the poor soldiers.

Last we heard during Operation Swift Retort, Indian high-ranking officers in the area of the operation took a rickshaw back to Delhi, afraid to take the train or heli. Lol.

If you are so adamant about destroying Pakistan, go ahead. What has stopped you? The last time you mobilized, your soldiers lost lives and equipment without us firing a shot. I would love to see what your veggie curries would do in combat.

Op Parakram claimed 798 soldiers - Times Of India (archive.org)

Cause after 2019, when we struck you in broad daylight, you couldn't do anything except hold the dildo we used on you for the whole world to see. The running joke among Pakistani-American jokes at first was Sunny Leone finally took it out and offered India a national souvenir. 😂

@Windjammer

Last edited:
Nah the Indian state has learned the best way to deal with Pakistan is to ignore them and keep improving our economy. In the process we will end up taking some hits and soak the damage.

Yes, ignore us, but your movie industry is thinking of Pakistan day and night every day. Hell, you made a Pathan movie with a shit-colored actor. Your media is shouting Pakistan, Pakistan like a broken record, and then you have that one banshee of an anchor.

Widely known, Mushraff got HIV AIDS after banging some Indians in India, the underlying cause of his death. Is that true?

Last edited:
Yes, ignore us, but your movie industry is thinking of Pakistan day and night every day. Hell, you made a Pathan movie with a shit-colored actor. Your media is shouting Pakistan, Pakistan like a broken record, and then you have that one banshee of an anchor.

Their intended audience is global and the effect they seek does not depend on what Pakistanis think of it.

Yeah, while you guys were facing and still facing, the embarrassment of giving PVC to a living soldier, while you declared him dead during battle, he crawled back to tell you that he's alive afterall.

... While your helis refuse to come near our tops once one of them was shot down and fell in the Tololing nullah... And IAF then had to resort to high altitude inaccurate bombing...

While your army chief himself said that they attacked with minimum 16:1 ratio since our UMGs were that much effective....

.... While your commander 121 brigade, responsible for Kargil, was SACKED during the battle.... He told IA chief that I can't simply hear you, hard of hearing your officers....

... While our CB gained immense respect, our AN TPQ 36 wrought havoc among your troops, which forced you to go for WLRs later....

... I can go on and on.... Lot many things with me to share....

And yeah, you still guys still haven't got Commander Yadav back.... Do something for him.

View attachment 915264View attachment 915266

The title of the Indian chief book says it all

FROM SURPRISE.....
I've always said it but take India's numerical advantage out of the question and they would be trampled over like dirt

Nah the Indian state has learned the best way to deal with Pakistan is to ignore them and keep improving our economy. In the process we will end up taking some hits and soak the damage.
Your mere presence here defies your claim

And when we tapped the phones of your army chief in Chief in China we more than made up for our lapses.

You're not worth our resources.
Sour grapes? The whole problem with your mentality in general is utter lack of humility where you think tapping phones made up for Y.

That’s like telling wife “You cheated with that guy so I made up for it by reading all of his whatsapp messages”

●Decimated by the Bofors and Pinaka
●Denied the dead body of his own soldiers
●Truly a remarkable Commander of PA

What a joke you Indians are, Pakistan only got hit when IAF brought M2Ks with PGMs and most our losses took place when troops were returning after NS visit of USA.

Many of keyboard warrior have not seen things on ground, Indian losses were too high even at areas where they were sitting on higher ground. Pakistan still hold all major peaks which India wanted back in 1999.

Sour grapes? The whole problem with your mentality in general is utter lack of humility where you think tapping phones made up for Y.

That’s like telling wife “You cheated with that guy so I made up for it by reading all of his whatsapp messages”
Whoa....That is surely gonna hurt. :lol:

wht should we have humility? We didn't lose the war.

Back
Top Bottom