What's new

when first muslim and pakistani will lay it foot on moon

Many of the moon landing hoax theory has been discredited. Most recently in the Mythbusters series.
My take on this, if NASA can land rovers on the Mars (avg distance 78 million Kms away) , then reaching the moon (365,000 kms) would be a piece of cake !

I think the best chance will be for a Muslim from US or Europe. Then comes the Indian Muslim. If India achieves its target of a manned moon mission in next few years, one of the astronauts will definitely be a Muslim & that would make sense as well.

After these, I don't see a realistic chance for any Muslim from any other country to land on moon, unless Aussies or Kiwis send someone out of the blues. Iran is still at least 20 years away from a manned moon mission & yet is the front runner among Muslim countries.

No muslim country is PLANNING to send anyone on the moon to begin with. If you are not PLANNING to go onto the moon to begin with setting a "X numbers of years" formulation is foolish.

Well with regard to 1971, you forgot to mention Air Chief Marshal Idris Hasan Latif (Hon'ble Air Chief Marshal Idris Hasan Latif, PVSM) who was chief of planning for IAF and played an important in achieving air superiority over then East Pakistan. He later went on to become chief of Air staff. He got awarded the PVSM for his service.

Malaysian Guide for Muslim Astronauts - IslamOnline.net - News

Yes you are right Ejaz. I knew there were/are many more, just couldnt remember on top of my head.

This thread is about Pakistani Muslim going on the moon. And Pakistan is also come in 3rd world countries. I was talking about Pakistani not Indian.
Speak when you are spoken too.

then why the **** did you bring indian poverty into it ????????

just stick to the thread and let indian's worry about their poverty.....

I find the title of this thread strange.

The man on the moon did not belong to any religion, he was the 1st human there.

why are we diluting things by seeking the 1st Muslim / Hindu / Buddhist etc there ? Can't we stick to being humans ?

Haha, what a ridiculous assertion! You're probably another troll!

Don't worry about us we can get to the moon in less than a year by ourselves, if we truly wanted too. Never underestimate
the potential of this great nation! :pakistan:

But as far as our priorities are concerned, we have other and much more crucial issues to face than care about the moon at the moment!

:rofl::rofl:nice one !!!!1 dont overestimate yourself!!!!!within a year!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

first launch a satilite within a year!!!! with your own rockets!!!!

Don't worry about us we can get to the moon in less than a year by ourselves, if we truly wanted too.
Aha...so you have found my Genie. Thought I had lost her forever.

Now can I have her back please.

:rofl:

I dont know about you but i firmly believe NASA's Moon landing was for real. I personally visited NASA's mission control center, Houston and i was quiet impressed by what they were capable at that time. They are very open to public and preserved most of the history for future younger generations. Some people believe in conspiracy theories and some believe in scientifically proven theories, so i belong to the second group.:agree:

mefEKqzq8cg[/media] - Mythbusters Moon Landing Hoax 1 HQ

^^^As of now, this is all i can do for you buddy.

huh; didnt note the sarcasm in my comment did you :enjoy:
i've seen the mythbusters episode and i had no doubt about it :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Many of the moon landing hoax theory has been discredited. Most recently in the Mythbusters series.
My take on this, if NASA can land rovers on the Mars (avg distance 78 million Kms away) , then reaching the moon (365,000 kms) would be a piece of cake !

I knew Jim Erwin,, one of the men to walk on the moon...he was a good man,,, strong Christian,,,2 things I though was a little strange about him was 1. He was on a mission to find Noahs Ark,,thought it was on a mountain in Turkey,,,and that his health was not that good,, he told me of sleeping in somethiing like a locker on the trip to the moon and that flashs of light would occur because of protons or something that went thru the eyes,, never heard anything like that from NASA I always wondered if that trip damaged their health.

Last edited:
manned moon mission is a huge program for all the countries. it requires a huge economic support and the reliable technology support. before sending a man into the moon, you must be capable of sending a man into the outer space.

Lol.... you've mistaken friend. Apollo Moon Landing was a HOAX!!!

There's a ton of photographic evidence of the SET USED TO FILM THE LANDING, COMPLETE WITH EVERYTHING INCLUDING ASTRONAUTS AND LANDING CAPSULE AND DOON-BUGGY(oops I mean "ROVER").....

If you've got the chance please, PLEASE research it. If you are a competent scientist or an intelligent person you can find many, MANY flaws that PROVE IT TO BE FAKE. :agree: I won't say more, just a simple search and it will bring tears to your eyes. :)

Last edited:
I find the title of this thread strange.

The man on the moon did not belong to any religion, he was the 1st human there.

why are we diluting things by seeking the 1st Muslim / Hindu / Buddhist etc there ? Can't we stick to being humans ?

If you remember the main motivation for the US space program was to put the first American on the moon, to beat the Russians.

Progress is often driven by competition.

Back
Top Bottom