What's new

When did South China Sea become China's "core interest"?

huzihaidao12 said:
1.You do not have the right to decide, in fact, every Chinese emperor deceived that his rights from God, he is only a statement of power over, true or false is not important, China is not a concept of race, he is a cultural concept, so YUAN is a Chinese dynasty. Mongols would have fled the northern part, because they were defeated, although he deserved for their corrupt rule, which is a force, that is war, you expect?

You need to give your evidence, not some simple arguments.

2.Need I remind you, China's history is not limited YUAN? Starting from the HAN, almost every dynasty has recorded in the South China Sea, beginning from TANG, have a clear record for the South China Sea within the territory of China. YUAN only one dynasty, after which, MING and QING also clearly recorded in the governance and management of china in the South China Sea.
1.You also don't have the right to consider Mogol emperor was CHina emperor , Mogol still exist like VN. Mogolian after the fall of Yuan dynasty ran back to their home land and refuse to live with Han.

2. You can say whatever you want about those island, but Han-Yuan dynasty could not claim those islands belong to you and sent troop top protect bcz if CHina vavy patrol there, they will be kicked out by Java kingdom . But they're weaken after that, so when our troop set foot on those islands, we found no one here.

Dates for the end of the Majapahit Empire range from 1478 (

Majapahit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1.You also don't have the right to consider Mogol emperor was CHina emperor , Mogol still exist like VN. Mogolian after the fall of Yuan dynasty ran back to their home land and refuse to live with Han.

2. You can say whatever you want about those island, but Han-Yuan dynasty could not claim those islands belong to you and sent troop top protect bcz if CHina vavy patrol there, they will be kicked out by Java kingdom . But they're weaken after that, so when our troop set foot on those islands, we found no one here.

I just want to ask you, why do you think YUAN emperor lying? He claims he is Chinese, not that he is HAN, he claimed to be emperor of China, he uses the Chinese system, text, development of agriculture, he is lying? If you think you are more authoritative than the YUAN emperor, first of all you come up with your evidence.

It does not mention any dispute in those islands, there is military action only in Java and I want to ask, according to your logic it has the islands in a dynasty, but China have many dynasty sovereignty over those islands, and why it is more qualified than China?

You do not need to show courage in the BBS, if Vietnam to attack the Chinese warships, you can do, as long as there are ready to get hit back.

think I have an old debater, but some members of Vietnam always need I repeat over and over again, why?
I don't understand what "have an old debater" mean.
Anyway, if you feel boring of explaining something again and again, just ignore them. There're many who do not really thoroughly read other's post, they're stuck with their ideas and believe that they're true anyhow.

Star√ation;2088820 said:
I don't understand what "have an old debater" mean.
Anyway, if you feel boring of explaining something again and again, just ignore them. There're many who do not really thoroughly read other's post, they're stuck with their ideas and believe that they're true anyhow.

Lie repeated a thousand times, may seem like a really, some of the Vietnamese people know it, I just let their dreams into space.

huzihaidao12 said:
1.I just want to ask you, why do you think YUAN emperor lying? He claims he is Chinese, not that he is HAN, he claimed to be emperor of China, he uses the Chinese system, text, development of agriculture, he is lying? If you think you are more authoritative than the YUAN emperor, first of all you come up with your evidence.

2.It does not mention any dispute in those islands, there is military action only in Java and I want to ask, according to your logic it has the islands in a dynasty, but China have many dynasty sovereignty over those islands, and why it is more qualified than China?

You do not need to show courage in the BBS, if Vietnam to attack the Chinese warships, you can do, as long as there are ready to get hit back.
1. Simply, after Yuan dynasty falled his son ran back to their home land and refused to live with Han .They did not love CHina.

2. CHina dynasty could not claim sovereignty of another Kingdom, you have no Right to claim, except you can assimilate them .If you sent troop to robe their land, they will kick you out, unluckily, they dynasty falled in 1478 , so when we sent troop there, we saw no one .So if No one in Java kingdom kick us out , those islands belong to us.

China should be taught a lesson...South China sea doesn't belong to China alone....China has strong territorial ambitions as well.....China should free Tibet..Tibetans don't consider themselves as chinese citizens...China should stop threatening Taiwan as well....China should let others live in peace.....If it fails to do so,America will make Beijing,Shanghai and the rest of China a part of history

1. Simply, after Yuan dynasty falled his son ran back to their home land and refused to live with Han .They did not love CHina.

2. CHina dynasty could not claim sovereignty of another Kingdom, you have no Right to claim, except you can assimilate them .If you sent troop to robe their land, they will kick you out, unluckily, they dynasty falled in 1478 , so when we sent troop there, we saw no one .So if No one in Java kingdom kick us out , those islands belong to us.

You serious? When Song Emperor failed, he fled to the beach, so SONG also is not a chinese dynasty? I tell you, based on historical records, the last emperor of Yuan is very sad to leave home, you know what "home" ? Even YUAN noble go to war many times, want to come back and that was totally inconsistent with your words.

I said, do you think what is right? YUAN no rights, who has the right? Why? You are not claiming? When the owner was not home, you steal other people's stuff, better not loud. After the YUAN, MING and QING also has sovereignty over those islands

huzihaidao12 said:
You serious? When Song Emperor failed, he fled to the beach, so SONG also is not a chinese dynasty? I tell you, based on historical records, the last emperor of Yuan is very sad to leave home, you know what "home" ? Even YUAN noble go to war many times, want to come back and that was totally inconsistent with your words.

I said, do you think what is right? YUAN no rights, who has the right? Why? You are not claiming? When the owner was not home, you steal other people's stuff, better not loud. After the YUAN, MING and QING also has sovereignty over those islands
Oki , he 'love' CHinese after killed lots of Han, but it still prove Nothing for the sovereignty over those islands, bcz he was defeated over there by Java Kingdom and had to retreated.

CHina dynasty could not claim sovereigty over those island untill Java kingdom collapsed, so if Vn robed those islands from some one, we robe from Java kingdom, not CHina.

Oki , he 'love' CHinese after killed lots of Han, but it still prove Nothing for the sovereignty over those islands, bcz he was defeated over there by Java Kingdom and had to retreated.

CHina dynasty could not claim sovereigty over those island untill Java kingdom collapsed, so if Vn robed those islands from some one, we robe from Java kingdom, not CHina.

Yes, I do not like, but it is nothing and historical facts. YUAN is a Chinese dynasty, it is a fact.

I said, starting from the TANG, it has been recorded in the South China Sea within the Chinese territory management.

Tang Dynasty 618 ~ 907, in which Java? It was just a brief exchange, Vietnam for the first time to board the islands, you do not have any qualification to claim sovereignty over it, China is far more qualified than you, if power is an axiom , then, the Vietnamese can grab Java, China also can grab Vietnam.

Yes, I do not like, but it is nothing and historical facts. YUAN is a Chinese dynasty, it is a fact.

I said, starting from the TANG, it has been recorded in the South China Sea within the Chinese territory management.

Tang Dynasty 618 ~ 907, in which Java? It was just a brief exchange, Vietnam for the first time to board the islands, you do not have any qualification to claim sovereignty over it, China is far more qualified than you, if power is an axiom , then, the Vietnamese can grab Java, China also can grab Vietnam.

Grabbing land and water is china's usual business...this chinese dragon must be beheaded as soon as possible

huzihaidao1 said:

Java Kingdom only start from 1293, but during Tang dynasty, you had No map and sent No troop to those islands, so No one own those islands .

Majapahit was a vast archipelagic empire based on the island of Java from 1293 to around 1500. Majapahit reached its peak of glory during the era of Hayam Wuruk, whose reign from 1350 to 1389 marked by conquest which extended through Southeast Asia. His achievement is also credited to his prime minister, Gajah Mada. According to the Nagarakretagama (Desawarñana) written in 1365, Majapahit was an empire of 98 tributaries, stretching from Sumatra to New Guinea[3]; consisting of present day Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, southern Thailand, the Philippines, and East Timor, although the true nature of Majapahit sphere of influence is still the subject of studies among historians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majapahit

Java Kingdom only start from 1293, but during Tang dynasty, you had No map and sent No troop to those islands, so No one own those islands .

During the Tang dynasty, the official part of the Nansha Islands under the jurisdiction of Qiongzhou Government House. Qiongzhou Government House is equivalent to a local Chinese institutions. This is a historical record that there are many names for the Nansha Islands in China, such as "九乳螺洲"、"石塘"、"长沙"、"千里石塘"、"千里长沙"、"万里石塘"、"万里长沙" "Nine milk Beaufort", "Tong,", "Changsha", "Trinidad Shitang", "Trinidad Changsha "," Miles Shitang "," Miles Changsha ".This is a formal management.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majapahit
Hayam Wuruk, also known as Rajasanagara, ruled Majapahit in AD 1350-1389. During this period, Majapahit attained its peak with the help of prime minister, Gajah Mada. Under Gajah Mada's command (AD 1313-1364), Majapahit conquered more territories and become the regional power. According to the book of Nagarakertagama pupuh (canto) XIII and XIV mentioned several states in Sumatra, Malay Peninsula, Borneo, Sulawesi, Nusa Tenggara islands, Maluku, New Guinea, and some parts of Philippines islands as under Majapahit realm of power. This source mentioned of Majapahit expansions has marked the greatest extent of Majapahit empire.

Spratly Islands, where?

huzihaidao1 said:
During the Tang dynasty, the official part of the Nansha Islands under the jurisdiction of Qiongzhou Government House. Qiongzhou Government House is equivalent to a local Chinese institutions. This is a historical record that there are many names for the Nansha Islands in China, such as "九乳螺洲"、"石塘"、"长沙"、"千里石塘"、"千里长沙"、"万里石塘"、"万里长沙" "Nine milk Beaufort", "Tong,", "Changsha", "Trinidad Shitang", "Trinidad Changsha "," Miles Shitang "," Miles Changsha ".This is a formal management.

Hayam Wuruk, also known as Rajasanagara, ruled Majapahit in AD 1350-1389. During this period, Majapahit attained its peak with the help of prime minister, Gajah Mada. Under Gajah Mada's command (AD 1313-1364), Majapahit conquered more territories and become the regional power. According to the book of Nagarakertagama pupuh (canto) XIII and XIV mentioned several states in Sumatra, Malay Peninsula, Borneo, Sulawesi, Nusa Tenggara islands, Maluku, New Guinea, and some parts of Philippines islands as under Majapahit realm of power. This source mentioned of Majapahit expansions has marked the greatest extent of Majapahit empire.

Spratly Islands, where?
1. You can name as many as you want, but if you don't send troop to protect , so it will not belong to you. You could tralvel to Africa- AMerica also, but if you did not protect it, so it don't belong to you.

2.See on the map Yuan Nava forces was defeated near those islands and had to retreat. so those islands belong to No one untill Vn sent troop to protect them.

1. You can name as many as you want, but if you don't send troop to protect , so it will not belong to you. You could tralvel to Africa- AMerica also, but if you did not protect it, so it don't belong to you.

2.See on the map Yuan Nava forces was defeated near those islands and had to retreat. so those islands belong to No one untill Vn sent troop to protect them.

1, just a name? Spratly Islands as a territory, the territory has been officially recorded in official documents it is enough to show that it is China's territory, as the navy patrol, who told you that is a necessary condition, all see the need, TANG Dynasty no large-scale pirates, and there is no threat to forces at sea and I think it is not necessary conditions. of course, if there is more in line with Vietnam than in China, you can also mention, you have?

2, China has no claim to sovereignty over all islands of the world, the main requirement is the Spratly Islands, I do not see those islands belong to Java.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Nansha Islands, where?

huzihaidao1 said:
1.just a name? Spratly Islands as a territory, the territory has been officially recorded in official documents it is enough to show that it is China's territory, as the navy patrol, who told you that is a necessary condition, all see the need, TANG Dynasty no large-scale pirates, and there is no threat to forces at sea and I think it is not necessary conditions. of course, if there is more in line with Vietnam than in China, you can also mention, you have?

2, China has no claim to sovereignty over all islands of the world, the main requirement is the Spratly Islands, I do not see those islands belong to Java.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Nansha Islands, where?
No law in the world allow a coutries just name some areas and it will be her territory. England named lots of areas in America, but America doesn't belong to England now bcz England failed to send troop to protect .

2. So those islands belong to No one untill VN came, and we had No accusation from all of your Dynasties.

Back
Top Bottom