What's new

When did South China Sea become China's "core interest"?

No law in the world allow a coutries just name some areas and it will be her territory. England named lots of areas in America, but America doesn't belong to England now bcz England failed to send troop to protect .

2. So those islands belong to No one untill VN came, and we had No accusation from all of your Dynasties.

1, I said, it is not just the name, Tang Dynasty, there is a formal record for the Spratly Islands, as a territory, China has begun a formal management in the Spratly Islands. The key is management started from TANG.

2, you serious? You read your information, Spratly Islands not in those islands. You have any logic?

Malay Peninsula, Borneo, Sulawesi, Nusa Tenggara islands, Maluku, New Guinea, and some parts of Philippines islands

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Malay Peninsula, Borneo, Sulawesi, Nusa Tenggara islands, Maluku, New Guinea, and some parts of Philippines islands

These islands are the Nansha Islands? You see more clearly, if Vietnam has so much ambition for those islands, Southeast Asia countries are more worried. It does not matter and China. China has no claim to sovereignty over those islands.

huzihaidao1 said:
1, I said, it is not just the name, Tang Dynasty, there is a formal record for the Spratly Islands, as a territory, China has begun a formal management in the Spratly Islands. The key is management started from TANG.

2, you serious? You read your information, Spratly Islands not in those islands. You have any logic?

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

These islands are the Nansha Islands? You see more clearly, if Vietnam has so much ambition for those islands, Southeast Asia countries are more worried. It does not matter and China. China has no claim to sovereignty over those islands.

1.British named and claim USA as their territory aslo, but USA doesnt belong to Birtish now , same with CHina, you did not send troop to protect, so you lost your claim.

VN and CHina are the member of UN now, so we must follow the UN's rules, we don't play CHina's rule here.

2.They're not belong to Java and not belong to CHina also bcz you fail to send troop to protect them, so they belong to VN bcz we keep sending troop to protect those islands ,

1.British named and claim USA as their territory aslo, but USA doesnt belong to Birtish now , same with CHina, you did not send troop to protect, so you lost your claim.

VN and CHina are the member of UN now, so we must follow the UN's rules, we don't play CHina's rule here.

2.They're not belong to Java and not belong to CHina also bcz you fail to send troop to protect them, so they belong to VN bcz we keep sending troop to protect those islands ,

I said, a formal record of the Chinese official records, it is sufficient, at least it is much clearer evidence than Vietnam. If you want to continue to struggle through your mouth, I can, I ask you, how do you know that no protection? anyone to attack or occupy those islands, China did not fight back? Please give me your evidence.

China is a UN member, the United Nations non-interference in internal affairs of member states, this is a principle, unless the Security Council resolutions.

You to search for information on those islands, then you know what is wrong. Other Southeast Asian countries will feel very uneasy, China does not have any problems.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

You sure know what to say? Malay Peninsula, Borneo, Sulawesi, Nusa Tenggara islands, Maluku, New Guinea, and some parts of Philippines islands. Vietnam really want to claim sovereignty over these islands?

If you want a clear record of all the islands, it is impossible, but that there is a record in the area, for example, MING Dynasty, "Miles Changsha" This is a generalization of the ocean and all the islands. And in some records where there are clear records of a number of important islands, Chinese scholars have detailed research, there is sufficient proof.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

http://img.blog.163.com/photo/38hk0fDsbymcG3NAbZ5r7g==/863002278595560409.jpg

Your information is wrong, your map also.

http://img.blog.163.com/photo/0cZKjYubVJAs46SZ9Johyw==/859061628921120253.jpg
---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

It is ridiculous to use a foreign map, you can not use YUAN own maps?

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I'm not too concerned about what you have in the history of education, but you better have self-knowledge.

Sorry but I could not access your link. But this means that you could not show any official map of China that include these islands as Chinese territory. This is very ridiculous when you said these islands was taken by Chinese for two thousands years and official Chinse maps did not include them. So what is the reason here?

If you want I could show you official maps of Vietnam that includes these islands as their territory. However this dated only from 16-17th century when the marine technique is high enough to make it easier to travel. This is unlike Chinese with superior ship technique that help them to patrol these islands more than two thousands years ago or even more :D.

Sorry but I could not access your link. But this means that you could not show any official map of China that include these islands as Chinese territory. This is very ridiculous when you said these islands was taken by Chinese for two thousands years and official Chinse maps did not include them. So what is the reason here?

If you want I could show you official maps of Vietnam that includes these islands as their territory. However this dated only from 16-17th century when the marine technique is high enough to make it easier to travel. This is unlike Chinese with superior ship technique that help them to patrol these islands more than two thousands years ago or even more :D.

Cold joke, but I do not know why those pictures do not work? I can see them have not any problems and I remember I have a lot of pictures posted in the previous thread.

Cold joke, but I do not know why those pictures do not work? I do not see them any problems and I remember I have a lot of pictures posted in the previous thread.

Which pictures, could you post it again?

I want to see in Vietnam, including the source, can you provide?

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Which pictures, could you post it again?

In the previous thread, I'm going to find.

huzihaidao1 said:
I said, a formal record of the Chinese official records, it is sufficient, at least it is much clearer evidence than Vietnam. If you want to continue to struggle through your mouth, I can, I ask you, how do you know that no protection? anyone to attack or occupy those islands, China did not fight back? Please give me your evidence.

China is a UN member, the United Nations non-interference in internal affairs of member states, this is a principle, unless the Security Council resolutions.

You to search for information on those islands, then you know what is wrong. Other Southeast Asian countries will feel very uneasy, China does not have any problems.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

You sure know what to say? Malay Peninsula, Borneo, Sulawesi, Nusa Tenggara islands, Maluku, New Guinea, and some parts of Philippines islands. Vietnam really want to claim sovereignty over these islands?

1.You can not jsut record it by mouth, we see no map from you to prove that you name correctly those islands, you knew how to draw during that time, so why No map in Tang- Yuan for those islands ??

2. We had clear map about those islands during Nguyen dynasty, ASEAN don't have to worry about it.

Ban-do-11_w_450.jpg

I want to see in Vietnam, including the source, can you provide?

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

In the previous thread, I'm going to find.

There are a lot of them, for a quick search I could find one published in 1839 by Vietnamese government:

http://www.vinhanonline.com/images/stories/tonghop/hs-ts/6-chot.jpg

For the map of other countries, there are so many, you could find the picture there, sorry that I am lazy to copy the all the links here

Hoàng Sa trong nh

Good luck, this is the Tang Dynasty <Hua Yi map>

Tang had lost almost all of the map, whether internal or external, simply left this one, this is the Song manufacturing. Its name is &#21326;&#22839;&#22270;.

Back
Top Bottom