What's new

When coterminous Pakistan fought Alexander the Great and almost brought him down to his knees.

No such thing as Pakistan. These were Hindu and Buddhist kingdoms and that fought Alexander. No islm and no muslims involved. So sorry to burst your BS history

BS...what about Tamils? Cold weather had no effect on IQ

Or perhaps the Kings had it so good for a long time, they let their training deteriorate

when I say Pakistan, I mean coterminous Pakistan as used by @Kaptaan

The Brahmins in Tamil culture have Avg IQ of probably 100....same as North Indian Brahmins ..perhaps a bit higher...the non-Brahmin component of Tamil IQ is quite low..most probably 2 points lower than the Indian average ..so circa 80

The Brahmins having retained the most of their Aryan genes among all the Aryan groups have an advantage in IQ...and Aryans have been living in warm climate only the last 3,500 years...

Most of the Software Moguls in India are Brahmins or Persians or Perso-Shia Muslims or Khatris...perfectly underscoring my point of race and IQ

Most of India's Nobel Prize winners in the sciences are either Brahmins or Khatris ..the ones with the highest ANI gene percentages...............

14 of the 18 scientists in Operation Smiling Buddha were Tamil Brahmins

PS: I have firm reasons to believe in Aryan Migration Theory...please donot try to debate me on this here...I offer my theories regarding intelligence based on this theory

I have not heard anything about Akbar Road but Aurangzeb is pretty reviled in India. I am all for embracing our history and culture but being selective based on religion is not kosher. Now that even they are feeling the economic pains of haphazard policies, a lot of Bhakts have gone silent as well.

I aint a bhakt but you're clueless if you think economics is haphazard in India. I guess you trust Rahul and Sinha over the IMF president ....Whether you agree or not.....Congress has one more harm to India than anyone can imagine. Why the f-k you think Pakistani's and Chinese are happy when Congress is in power?

when I say Pakistan, I mean coterminous Pakistan as used by @Kaptaan

The Brahmins in Tamil culture have Avg IQ of probably 100....same as North Indian Brahmins ..perhaps a bit higher...the non-Brahmin component of Tamil IQ is quite low..most probably 2 points lower than the Indian average ..so circa 80

The Brahmins having retained the most of their Aryan genes among all the Aryan groups have an advantage in IQ...and Aryans have been living in warm climate only the last 3,500 years...

Most of the Software Moguls in India are Brahmins or Persians or Perso-Shia Muslims or Khatris...perfectly underscoring my point of race and IQ

Most of India's Nobel Prize winners in the sciences are either Brahmins or Khatris ..the ones with the highest ANI gene percentages...............

PS: I have firm reasons to believe in Aryan Migration Theory...please donot try to debate me on this here...I offer my theories regarding intelligence based on this theory

Brahmin and Persians have access to money....that a really big factor as well. Tamils Brahmins aren't Aryan?

@Suriya

India had $84 GDP per capita nominal in 1960 and China $92...this is when China was going through its worst famines....Mao already had started his atheist purge..but it would not be complete till 1976

Please don't compare apples to oranges. Congress supporters blindly fail to acknowledge what happen.

China reset their population and undertook massive time and reeducation efforts to start afresh.

Brahmin and Persians have access to money....that a really big factor as well. Tamils Brahmins aren't Aryan?

of course Tam Brams are Aryan....but no other group in Tamil Nadu are Aryan.....see Muslims with Persian Heritage manage to rise in high tech sectors in India...but ghetto converted Indian Muslims continue to rot..this inspite of a mild anathema to Muslims India-wide...IQ can overcome anything

it is because of IQ that Ben Carson could overcome the racism of Republicans and almost win Republican nomination..IQ explains the human condition more than even God

of course Tam Brams are Aryan....but no other group in Tamil Nadu are Aryan.....see Muslims with Persian Heritage manage to rise in high tech sectors in India...but ghetto converted Indian Muslims continue to rot..this inspite of a mild anathema to Muslims India-wide...IQ can overcome anything

it is because of IQ that Ben Carson could overcome the racism of Republicans and almost win Republican nomination..IQ explains the human condition more than even God

There are holed to your theory. I digress you are quite adamant in believing this pseudo fluff.

Like I said access to money is a huge factor. Upbringing is another.

Ben Carson was given a chance thought he proved he was smart enough. But what about the role of affirmative action.

There are holed to your theory. I digress you are quite adamant in believing this pseudo fluff.

Like I said access to money is a huge factor. Upbringing is another.

Ben Carson was given a chance thought he proved he was smart enough. But what about the role of affirmative action.

Affirmative action may give you a place in Harvard but won't make you the best neurosurgeon in the world..Carson's mother was an illiterate..whatever he did, he did purely under the force and momentum generated by his big beautiful brain

races that lived in the North and in the high mountains during the last Ice Age would eventually produce higher IQ descendants in contemporary times compared to say the ones who lived in warm equatorial climate in Last Ice Age---like Sub-saharan Bantu Africans,Pygmies, Australoids of India, Abos of Australia, Sentinelese and Jarawas of Andamans

some of these latter groups have still not invented fire.....most Sub-Saharan Africans never saw the wheel before being introduced to it by Indian traders or Arab slavers....

Affirmative action may give you a place in Harvard but won't make you the best neurosurgeon in the world..Carson's mother was an illiterate..whatever he did, he did purely under the force and momentum generated by his big beautiful brain

races that lived in the North and in the high mountains during the last Ice Age would eventually produce higher IQ descendants in contemporary times compared to say the ones who lived in warm equatorial climate in Last Ice Age---like Sub-saharan Bantu Africans,Pygmies, Australoids of India, Abos of Australia, Sentinelese and Jarawas of Andamans

some of these latter groups have still not invented fire.....most Sub-Saharan Africans never saw the wheel before being introduced to it by Indian traders or Arab slavers....[/QUOTE

But it doesn't explain India's contribution to the sciences. IQ is a standard developed in the modern western world. Hard to apply it to a 3rd world country

@Suriya

India had $84 GDP per capita nominal in 1960 and China $92...this is when China was going through its worst famines....Mao already had started his atheist purge..but it would not be complete till 1976

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Look at this graph and position of China and India's economy in as recent as the year 1991. Stop bluffing. .
india-china-gdp.jpg

Are not these Tamil Brahmins from hot climate of southern india and furthermost from central asia , supposed to have the least amount of ANI genes among all brahmins of india ?? By your logic , ISRO and DRDO , BARC should have lot more north Indian pure Aryan brhamin than south indians semi Aryan one than their current proportion in these institute of Science and tech ??

No , not just aryan , Ramanujan was an Eskimo , the one with the coolest head .

Firstly there was no Pakistan , the areas he captured belonged to Persian empire and civilization and the names of thes regions is clearly visible in old maps in western world

I am quite amazed how Alexander the Great managed to launch such a fruitful campaign on foot for such long distances he literally was walking or riding across whole Pakistan / Iran / Afghnan/ iraq

Division of Empire between his generals watch guards over his domain
079d31959f7d510cccdb002de10ae50c.gif

1000px-Imperio_de_Alejandro_Magno_con_ruta.svg.png

One can only scratch our heads how he managed to take over so much land and lay claim to it and setup administration over the land while keep going forward with ambition to lay claim to land as far as his eyes could see

the-macedonian-army-alexander-the-great-3-638.jpg

The land of Arabia had no value as it was a barren desert most countries and civilizations had minimum interest to invade a land so barren as Land of Arabia

However Persian land was of high value , farms and fruits and pistacios and all sort of stakes and food
800px-Map-alexander-empire.png

alexander-the-great-22-638.jpg

d63adf5d5d63399456148ba6098691a5--the-archers-crossbow.jpg

The Shield was a valuable asset protecting vital organs of soldier and arm and wrist were all well protected and the soldier's helmet provided good protection from brute strikes or if someone throws something towards you from distance

Combined with the Phalanx / Long range weapons and spears , the small group of army was able to defeat other group of soldiers
d-rendering-ancient-greek-soldier-white-background-76055560.jpg

Last edited:

IQ has a predictive power unmatched by anyother element in psychiatry.....so IQ is a relevant topic..of course we cannot give an IQ test to the ancients, but we can make educated guesses

http://www.unz.com/akarlin/ancient-greeks-not-geniuses/

India did give some important contributions to the world scientific heritage..But I would say India's contribution was more in mathematics than in Science...Mathematics is more rational, while Science is more empirical..there is a qualitative difference between the two...

Anyways most of India's contribution was done by Brahmins --again the group with the highest Aryan component...so that just buttresses my theory that you need genes that were cooked in the cold climes of the Last Ice Age to give you an advantage in Intelligence or scientific pursuits

and India's contribution to the world of knowledge pales in comparison to what the West has achieved since the Scientific Revolution and Enlightenment (1589-1687 the former) and (1700-1751 the latter)

Tamil Brahmins have been forced into science and academia because of loss of land holdings....the elite among Brahmins in the North still can have comfortable lives without going into academia...Tam Brahms have been forced to adapt like the Jews

Look at this graph and position of China and India's economy in as recent as the year 1991. Stop bluffing. .
india-china-gdp.jpg

Are not these Tamil Brahmins from hot climate of southern india and furthermost from central asia , supposed to have the least amount of ANI genes among all brahmins of india ?? By your logic , ISRO and DRDO , BARC should have lot more north Indian pure Aryan brhamin than south indians semi Aryan one than their current proportion in these institute of Science and tech ??

No , not just aryan , Ramanujan was an Eskimo , the one with the coolest head .

I swear bro...These clueless Pakistani's are unbelieveable.

I swear bro...These clueless Pakistani's are unbelieveable.

I gave proper sourced data from World Bank...what's the source of his data?

Fact is China was higher GDP per capita than India even by 1960...which only shows how incompetent Congress was, as it could not keep up with a starving China

okay My Bad

between 1961 and 1979 India was ahead of China..during the purge years...once China had internalized the atheistic scientific temper, it rocketed ahead...

The pain years of Mao were necessary for China to be porsperous now..else it would have been just as India----people brimming with superstitions and non-scientific attitude

Last edited:
Making a shoddy History that suits your narrative doesn't change the written facts at the time. You region was literally the Punching bag at the time which was under constant invasion. That's one reason why you never had a collective large Kingdom, while the Ganga's had strong Kingdoms away from the Hindukush ranges. Even the Genghis Khan couldn't penetrate Gangetic heartland.

King Purushottam (porus) didn't fall from sky to Indus region as you claim. And your History don't start with IVC then blank, then Porus again Blank and then Arabs.

This isn't mahabharat, there is little connection of Porus with any mythical history of gangu telis. What we are sure of though is that people from this region moved to Gangetic plains and ruled it with iron fist, now come again with OIT.

This isn't mahabharat, there is little connection of Porus with any mythical history of gangu telis. What we are sure of though is that people from this region moved to Gangetic plains and ruled it with iron fist, now come again with OIT.
What is Mahaharat? :o:

And please, educate yourself. Your knowledge of History is not par. Porus is not Parvez Janjua as a TT said.

OIT? Anyway, my citation is from the book, Indian Buddhism by A K Warder. Which mentions the ruling kings and dynasties. Do you have anything against it? Here is your own historians account of King of Paurava clan.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/110581/raja-paurava/

What you got against? Rhetoric? Save it.

Back
Top Bottom