What's new

When coterminous Pakistan fought Alexander the Great and almost brought him down to his knees.

obsession ? where ? how?
As I said facts are unicorn. Next time post facts.

Fact is Alexander Met defeat in area now what is known as Pakistan.

Unicorn remains a myth. Some say Alexanders historians mistook the Indian rhino as the mythical unicorn.

Unicorn remains a myth. Some say Alexanders historians mistook the Indian rhino as the mythical unicorn.
lol, "now known as pak....." meaning earlier it was not so you agree with the fact.

You said I was obsessed with thread but failed to prove how ? ppl who are obsessed with masking the truth opened this thread. Why should some one need to spend time fighting for the truth, after all its the truth rt?

So what you known about Pauravas ?

lol, "now known as pak....." meaning earlier it was not so you agree with the fact.

You said I was obsessed with thread but failed to prove how ? ppl who are obsessed with masking the truth opened this thread. Why should some one need to spend time fighting for the truth, after all its the truth rt?

So what you known about Pauravas ?

Yeah whats the Big deal then?

Most probably he was a tribal King in the region dictating strategic trade route back then.

So raja Purshottam was a Pakistani? :hitwall: I thought he belonged to some Ganga background hailing from cities near Ayodhya near Ganga :P

And you are pure breed syed who grew near the Zam Zam :lol:

Back
Top Bottom