What's new

When Charlie Hebdo Denied Freedom of Expresion to its Cartoonist

For any terrorism apologist claiming that "you don't see Muslims around the world drawing the Holocaust" please know this:

International Holocaust Cartoon Competition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In addition, there is another larger body of equally or more offensive material on this topic emanating from all over the world, but particularly from Muslim countries.

Only those who are selectively blind cannot see this evidence.

He had anti Jewish cartoons
Religion isnt as important as the president's son...that has already been proven...so when some extremists to whom what they think is important (like to you what you think is also important to the cartoonists what they think is important) then who draws the line to which thinking is bad?

If everyone wants to be stubborn about THEIR thinking then be so! Doesnt give anyone the right to cry about the other's ....

They killed coz they know no other way hence they are called extremists...whats the magazine's excuse to ridicule? Are they extremists too? Just a different form which provokes others?

If pointing out how it happened, why it happened is called whitewashing and terrorist apologist...then go blame an analyst!

And reward every sheep (which would include these very extremists as they dont question why they are killing hence are also shee) who doesnt analyze and just agree what they are fed!

There is no "pointing what happenned with an elaborate,long story".Crazies killed journalists over cartoons.Every sane person should denounce this instead of pointing fingers to the persons getting buried because of terrorists.

Ofcourse i'm not ok with it,i ain't ok with ridiculing the Christian religion,you have the right to not be ok with the ridicule of Islam.You have the right to be offended.You do not have the right to kill over it !
we never ask Christians to justify the actions of the priest who molested children. We know most Christians are against it...
why can we not be given the same respect. We did not kill the people some Muslim did... do not ask us to explain why he did it or what motivated him to do it. We live like you with jobs and businesses and families and homes and laws.... just like normal human beings and would love not to be asked about things every time some Muslim commits a crime because guess what there will be problems there are a billion Muslims and some will act rash and crazy and that is reality...
when you insult a normal person he does not kill you but one in every million gets up n shoots you... human reality look at why murders happen and the reason is mostly anger and issues
And we demand that our feelings be taken into count when you write laws stop with freedom of speech insulting religions tht is wrong also

For any terrorism apologist claiming that "you don't see Muslims around the world drawing the Holocaust" please know this:

International Holocaust Cartoon Competition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In addition, there is another larger body of equally or more offensive material on this topic emanating from all over the world, but particularly from Muslim countries.

Only those who are selectively blind cannot see this evidence.

The contest was created in response to the twelve cartoons published by the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten (see Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy) to challenge the championing of freedom of speech in the defense of the Jyllands-Posten cartoons.

So they didnt start it...they responded to it....

plus Iran is not the world ....

There is no "pointing what happenned with an elaborate,long story".Crazies killed journalists over cartoons.Every sane person should denounce this instead of pointing fingers to the persons getting buried because of terrorists.
I didnt point fingers at them...I pointed out truth of what is being done...Cant accept truth say so you like to live in a lie and ignorance!

Denouncing isnt the only thing that the world is doing now...they are pointing at the root cause too...why coz we dont want to stop at just condemning it we want people to know the root cause and hope someone can fix it ...

Now if you want to give it a blind eye...good for you! Carry on!

Many want to know why it happened....

You call them terrorist but somehow expect them NOT to behave as one....honestly speaking, it is really funny!

The contest was created in response to the twelve cartoons published by the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten (see Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy) to challenge the championing of freedom of speech in the defense of the Jyllands-Posten cartoons.

So they didnt start it...they responded to it....

plus Iran is not the world ....

You can bet the farm that nobody would start killing muslims in the streets if Iran ,Pakistan,Kuweit etc publish cartoons laughing about Westerners,Christians,etc.When you have a disease,the first step is admitting you have it and than start treatment.Islam has a problem,it's up to you to fix it but you have to work on it instead instead of pointing fingers.

You can bet the farm that nobody would start killing muslims in the streets if Iran ,Pakistan,Kuweit etc publish cartoons laughing about Westerners,Christians,etc.When you have a disease,the first step is admitting you have it and than start treatment.Islam has a problem,it's up to you to fix it but you have to work on it instead instead of pointing fingers.

1stly, I hope Pakistan, Iran or Kuwait etc doesnt publish such hatred!

2ndly, Europe isnt free from its share of disease and when pointed out I am called an apologist! talk about double standards!

3rdly, When a priest rapes, a pope becomes gay, we dont blame all Christians nor do we call all of you gays.... nor do we say Christianity has a problem ...We point the individual ...Hope you will learn something from that!

The apologies continue. And fail.
explain to me selectively blind person how many people have been arrested for hate speech in the EU and the USA... the last i checked any post asking for the death of any people is a crime... killallmuslims is part of that.... tell me what has been done you all champion the laws of the west as fair and just... tell me when there will be criminal investigations...
the post reminds me of the calls of the nazi's asking for death of jews, but yet no action... most trending and suddenly asking for the death of someone is free speech also??

"I'm not ok with the killings but..." It sickens me.

This sickness and revulsion is natural and right, but it must be channeled into smart responses, not knee-jerk responses by lashing out, for these apologists count on that.

It is just like how you guys SHOULD be saying I am ok with freedom of speech but freedom to spew hatred should stop!

It sickens me eveytime someone YOU yourself know to be an extremist does an extremist job BUT you blame ISLAM

It is just like how you guys SHOULD be saying I am ok with freedom of speech but freedom to spew hatred should stop!

Drawing a cartoon is not "hate".This dramatisation when it comes to Islam is what's causing all of this.Islam is opened to scrutiny,ridicule,discussion like every other thing in this world.

if the same organization made a cartoon about the holocaust they'd probably be sued before being censured and shut down

Yes indeed, it should be condemned unanimously.

The problem is, at the same time the world was crying about the Paris attacks, Tens of people were killed in Yemen,Iraq, Nigeria and Pakistan in terrorist attacks. But for security council, only the Paris attack mattered, same as the world media and the public, all thanks to the media. It seems European and western lives matter much more than other parts of the world. Attacking innocent civilians is always a disgusting act, be it in Paris, ME or Mars.

The France's role in Syria was not mentioned, neither its dark history of actions in ME and N Africa, and how its colonialism killed hundreds of thousands in Algeria and North Africa. If western media dare to bold Islam as its whole in all these attacks, so why shouldn't we bold the extremely dark history of European colonial powers centuries ago which is still making these countries suffer directly and indirectly and changed the world's shape forever?

Ironically, Assad warned 1.5 years ago that by arming unknown groups in Syria, Europe is going to get the backlash, because terrorism is a 2-way streets, but it seems that the only thing that mattered for Europe is removal of Assad, nothing else. Now look at European chickens coming home to roost.

We all condemn this cowardice attack and any similar attack around the world, but talking about some side stories and some roots of these incidents is necessary.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom