What's new

When Charlie Hebdo Denied Freedom of Expresion to its Cartoonist

I don't justify killings either. But I won't say I am Charlie Hebedo after this attack. No I am not. They were bigots. Who were eliminated by other radicals. End of story.

Equating a cartoonist with crazy murderous jihadists.Terrorism apologism at its finest.

Also ,for every other loonatic screaming about laws against Holocaust denial...6 million Jews were rounded up and gassed,shot,starved and worked to death in a 5 year span.And this happenned in the 20th century Europe.Yes Europe does its best to come to therms with that and ensure this won't happen again.How can this be equal with drawing a cartoon ???? It can't ! This only shows that many muslims,under the guise of being moderates are exactly the same like those terrorists.

It's frightening ,PDF only shows that many muslims are apologists for those terrorists,the silent muslim majority has the same mindset as jihadists nutjobs.You know them instantly when they start their naration with..."I don't agree with those killings but...*insert ...Western hypocrisy,Charlie Hebdo was bad man,etc...* in here.

Last edited:
1.) Again, the magazine is free to decide what to publish or not. Whether its right in our eyes or not does not in any way affect their freedom of expression. The question whether its hypocrisy or not does not affect their personal freedom!

Yes the magazine is free to publish...But then it shouldnt cry when extremists killed it...they in eyes are free to kill...

Right or wrong in one's eyes and not provoking one is what can be called as decency! when you are not decent and another does some indecent things to you, esp if the other is an extremist, well, you shouldnt cry coz you were equally indecent....ONLY if you didnt provoke and were killed, then YOU have every rights to scream your lungs out!

It is like a serial killer who doesnt see it wrong in his eyes to kill....in his eyes it is right and for himself he is free to kill...

The world revolves around rules and laws....those who go against laws/ rules are punished in countries where the law is in order...BUT when you call one an extremist....it is USUALLY coz he doesnt believe in YOUR law and has his own rules...what he sees is not the same as what we see...

Killing is not justified in any nature...but so isnt provocation! One seeking for harm only finds it and shouldnt cry when his long lost harm is found! When people are told fire will burn, why challenge it and try jumping in it to try and come out as a hero...but when you are burned by it you cry about it...even when warned...

The world is far from justice...Alot of wrong had happened once upon a time....colonial rule caused enough pain...If that wasnt enough there was the cold war and training of extremists who were trained to kill, Vietnam war, Korean war, Gulf war, endless no. of wars in Africa, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq....with puppets who were hidden from the media (saddam, ghadaffi, mubarak, Asaad - are only the ones exposed only god knows how many others exist)....only god knows how many kids under such rules saw what happened to their families, villages, friends....Trauma is a bad thing...it makes people far from human....

When you send troops to destabilize their countries and then allow your magazines to mock their culture and religion...you really are asking for too much patience from extremists!

If you want to live in peace why provoke and hurt others? be it killing, be it hurting be it scaring, mental torture....when you go through that and an extremist is the only one who promises revenge....well it isnt hard choice to make

THAT is WHAT has been happening in the world...countries which were subjected to some form of torture are now fighting back sadly backed by an extreme nature....nothing to do with religion or anything...

And again, firing the cartoonist was unlawful and thus punished in the end.
It is not only about the cartoonists...do you think other countries dont have such cartoonists? France has actively participated in alot of American wars just like British...France has also allowed open immigration to alot of African nationals whom they oppressed during colonial rule...
And the same goes for your second point: Yes, I agree.... it does not look smart if you criticize without having any knowledge on the matter... but again, nobody can take away your right to do so! Period.
Killing them is not taking away their rights...Taking away their rights would have been burning the production house...
Killing sounded more as a msg...
I have not read the Qaran. But I do know about the armed conflicts in which Muhamad took part and the notion of the "holy" war.. which are both points which I totally disagree with (to put it mild!!!!).
Conflicts? I am sure you dont know about them...Knowing about them would mean knowing under what circumstances they happened which you dont coz if you did you wouldnt write such BS....

Holy war doesnt exist in the Quran...all the more reason for me to acknowledge what you wrote as BS...

No wonder you blindly support anything against Islam...You dont even know it and reading anti Islamic sites is not gaining knowledge it is spewing hatred...

Had the extremists wanted to stop FREEDOM of speech they would attack websites and production houses not people! THAT would send a msg...

When you have crimes like this US Soldiers Raped Boys In Front Of Their Mothers

So in general (not referring to magazine), being hypocritical or talking without knowledge does not look smart in my or your eyes... BUT its nowhere written that doing so takes away your fundamental rights.Period. There is nothing more to say on this!
Fundamental rights would ONLY be removed if the state said so...State isnt going to say that anytime soon so your whole argument is flawed!
Now I dont know why you are talking about the extremists. I was talking about the publishers and those who feel offended. Obviously extremists might not use allowed methods and will break the law... but then they will suffer the consequences as seen yesterday.
Why am I talking about extremists coz no common man did that...But the blame fell on Muslims not extremists!

In which way are they bending the law ? Explain further!
Hiding hate speech under the banner of freedom of expression

I can obviously not tell you before the investigations are over... but the black market seems to be the likely source since getting them in by sea or land is quite difficult, but not impossible.

How is this related to the topic here?
It is related coz it sounds fishy coz Europe has strict laws against civilians people having weapons ...it is close to impossible to get a hold of some and it is close to impossible to make civilians want to get a hold of some...
whoever armed these was no ordinary person!

2cents for you to ponder on!

Equating a cartoonist with crazy murderous jihadists.Terrorism apologism at its finest.

Also ,for every other loonatic screaming about laws against Holocaust denial...6 million Jews were rounded up and gassed,shot,starved and worked to death in a 5 year span.And this happenned in the 20th century Europe.Yes Europe does its best to come to therms with that and ensure this won't happen again.How can this be equal with drawing a cartoon ???? It can't ! This only shows that many muslims,under the guise of being moderates are exactly the same like those terrorists.

It's frightening ,PDF only shows that many muslims are apologists for those terrorists,the silent muslim majority has the same mindset as jihadists nutjobs.You know them instantly when they start their naration with..."I don't agree with those killings but...*insert ...Western hypocrisy,Charlie Hebdo was bad man,etc...* in here.
Its not just about drawing a cartoon...Alot of things come to play with forming an extremists...Sadly it doesnt take much...Just crimes committed some decades ago in front a child in his village is enough to tick the brain off to the worng side...it becomes worse when the only saviour was not any law but an extremist giving the only shoulder to cry for the death of a whole village in some remote country in Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa....anywhere where the army marched and did war crimes (denying it is not gonna make the fact that it happen lighten)... telling the world that those who were involved were stripped off their badge wont bring back someone's mother, sister, father, brother, friends, villages!

When you break a soul soo badly, sorry doesnt heal it! When those people shake hands with the devil then even cartoons are enough to tick the trigger!

Its not just about drawing a cartoon...Alot of things come to play with forming an extremists...Sadly it doesnt take much...Just crimes committed some decades ago in front a child in his village is enough to tick the brain off to the worng side...it becomes worse when the only saviour was not any law but an extremist giving the only shoulder to cry for the death of a whole village in some remote country in Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa....anywhere where the army marched and did war crimes (denying it is not gonna make the fact that it happen lighten)... telling the world that those who were involved were stripped off their badge wont bring back someone's mother, sister, father, brother, friends, villages!

When you break a soul soo badly, sorry doesnt heal it! When those people shake hands with the devil then even cartoons are enough to tick the trigger!

...And yet Christians from the ME,Pakistan, deprived of their families,brothers ,fathers,sisters by Islamist crazies don't blow themselves up in mosques shouting "God is Great!".

As a matter of fact,Serbs don't go on a killing spree either,and boy,they saw alot of NATO bombs on their poor souls.

...And yet Christians from the ME,Pakistan, deprived of their families,brothers ,fathers,sisters by Islamist crazies don't blow themselves up in mosques shouting "God is Great!".
OUR mosques have been blown up repeatedly not just in Muslim countries (yea that is how extremist one can go that they can blow up places of worship of the same religion they claim to be) but also in West) hence your lack of knowledge is only worth pointing out!

As for Christians from ME...I wouldnt deny there is something wrong with ME...the same place where British put the Saud family in charge....

OUR mosques have been blown up repeatedly not just in Muslim countries (yea that is how extremist one can go that they can blow up places of worship of the same religion they claim to be) but also in West) hence your lack of knowledge is only worth pointing out!

As for Christians from ME...I wouldnt deny there is something wrong with ME...the same place where British put the Saud family in charge....

They still don't choose the path i've pointed out en masse due to a sad story.And this was about free speech and "I don't agree with the killings but..." rhetoric some of you like to use.Guess what ? You agree with the killings but you're just trying to sugar coat it.

Nobody is justifying anything. But as said earlier. It is important to expose such double standards or else you would spend you whole life giving explanations and excuses as if you are guilty of something in front of Islamophobic bigots like Indians.

I totally agree, you must never position yourself defensively in front of bigots and hypocrites. You should go on the offensive and expose what they are. Don't follow other people's agendas, create your own agenda (based on truth and justice).

They still don't choose the path i've pointed out en masse due to a sad story.And this was about free speech and "I don't agree with the killings but..." rhetoric some of you like to use.Guess what ? You agree with the killings but you're just trying to sugar coat it.
Sad to hear your thinking is as restricted as possible...Just coz you think that way it doesnt mean it is so!

No we dont agree with the killings but we see people asking for it...

Were you just sitting around and not provoking and got murdered...You would see no but...But you play with fire and half your body is burned...I dont see why you would cry when you know fire is hot and burns...

Just an example...

Sad to hear your thinking is as restricted as possible...Just coz you think that way it doesnt mean it is so!

No we dont agree with the killings but we see people asking for it...

Were you just sitting around and not provoking and got murdered...You would see no but...But you play with fire and half your body is burned...I dont see why you would cry when you know fire is hot and burns...

Just an example...

Drawing a cartoon shouldn't be "playing with fire" in a normal world.What constitutes an offence to religion?.Strictly speaking it is considered offensive to Christians equating Jesus with Muhammad as both are profets in Islam....what now ?

I do not agree to the killings but do not insult those i respect..... is that too much to ask... ?? is it too much that your free speech is not the cause of pain to more then double the population of Europe...
Do i judge you on ur nationality or religion... Does it feel fair when the rest of Europe hates Romania for no reason???

Drawing a cartoon shouldn't be "playing with fire" in a normal world.What constitutes an offence to religion?.Strictly speaking it is considered offensive to Christians equating Jesus with Muhammad as both are profets in Islam....what now ?
Then drawing one on holocaust shouldnt be either...But you dont see Muslims around the world drawing it, do you? or creating stories about it or anything to even touch the matter....

Respect is a 2 way street...

As for the bold part it is a lie to call Jesus a god in more than 1 religion (Judaism and Islam) what now?

No one uses that as an excuse to prosecute Christians....

Like I said extremist behavior doesnt take long to build up....Hebdo was not only about the cartoons....it was hate speech under the subtle title freedom of expression...

I do not agree to the killings but do not insult those i respect..... is that too much to ask... ?? is it too much that your free speech is not the cause of pain to more then double the population of Europe...
Do i judge you on ur nationality or religion... Does it feel fair when the rest of Europe hates Romania for no reason???

Ofcourse i'm not ok with it,i ain't ok with ridiculing the Christian religion,you have the right to not be ok with the ridicule of Islam.You have the right to be offended.You do not have the right to kill over it !

My idea of justice complies with the one of many democratic, secular and modern nations. If one does not apply with the laws either shut up and act like every other citizen or move out.. Otherwise face the consequences.
Again that is YOUR idea...if it was THEIR idea too...they wouldnt be called extremists now would they?

Ofcourse i'm not ok with it,i ain't ok with ridiculing the Christian religion,you have the right to not be ok with the ridicule of Islam.You have the right to be offended.You do not have the right to kill over it !
no one is justifying any killing we cant if we do it will make us go against the Quran...We are Muslims and dont go against the Quran...

But people are saying it is ok to paint with a broad brush...and paint us with them...THAT IS OFFENSIVE!

Then drawing one on holocaust shouldnt be either...But you dont see Muslims around the world drawing it, do you? or creating stories about it or anything to even touch the matter....

Respect is a 2 way street...

As for the bold part it is a lie to call Jesus a god in more than 1 religion (Judaism and Islam) what now?

No one uses that as an excuse to prosecute Christians....

Like I said extremist behavior doesnt take long to build up....Hebdo was not only about the cartoons....it was hate speech under the subtle title freedom of expression...

He had anti Jewish cartoons,he had anti Christian cartoons.Only some muslims thought to solve their problems with AK's.Now you're whitewashing those crazies,that's terrorist apologism in my book.

They still don't choose the path i've pointed out en masse due to a sad story
If they were choosing your paths , your thoughts would you call them extremist? If not then how can you argue about what they did was wrong or not? OBVIOUSLY it was wrong!

He had anti Jewish cartoons,he had anti Christian cartoons.Only some muslims thought to solve their problems with AK's.Now you're whitewashing those crazies,that's terrorist apologism in my book.
If pointing out how it happened, why it happened is called whitewashing and terrorist apologist...then go blame an analyst!

And reward every sheep (which would include these very extremists as they dont question why they are killing hence are also shee) who doesnt analyze and just agree what they are fed!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom