What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

dunno about it but Amritsar is bigger than Jalandhar. its punjabs biggest city and important one and called guru de nagri

Do you know that according to 1891 census of punjab Amritsar was the biggest city of punjab in terms of populaiton closely followed by lahore. Then in 20th century Lahore saw a population boom and became the biggest city of punjab as early as 1911 (census) years. Lahore however was always considered the cultural capital of punjab but surprisingly it was amritsar which was the most populated city of punjab till 19th century. This is something I only recently discovered when I was checking the population census of punjab during british times. This might also explain why so many kashmiris chose amritsar to settle in punjab.

@LoveIcon Bhai - If I said that there is no such thing as a Brown Butt would that be racist ? :ashamed:

Are all Butt people necessarily kashmiri? I mean I have come across Butts here but I never asked them what they were except they said they were Pakistani and yes they were darker than me and many other Punjabis even.

Laughing hard at @shan talking to himself on his fake ids.:lol:

Stop acussing me of double id, ask mod to check. Are you arab wannabe by any chance? Looking at your habibi brother in avatar its possible, so i can understand why your a** is burning over my comments.

I also have same feelings..... Probably we should seek webbys help to trace IPs and check for proxies

I will never call you Muhajir :sick:, you guys are paranoid. Ask mods, shamir and me are not the same.

Are all Butt people necessarily kashmiri? I mean I have come across Butts here but I never asked them what they were except they said they were Pakistani and yes they were darker than me and many other Punjabis even.

In every Biradari of Punjab, there are people of every color and size - the one who talks more about color and height in cyberworld are losers in real life.

Yes all Butt are necessarily Kashmiri for its a Kashmiri Tribe !

There is no such thing as a 'dark' skinned Butt ! :p:

I've even entered into a fist-fight when I called a Brown Skinned Butt as well an Impostor ! :lol:

But there are Kashmiris who belong to all skin-tones & have different facial features ! :)

In every Biradari of Punjab, there are people of every color and size - the one who talks more about color and height in cyberworld are losers in real life.

Are you calling me a Loser in Real Life ? :mad:

As I told you that Butt is an umbrella term so it is not specific to just one clan of kashmiri muslims , maybe the people you met belonged to some darker clan or they are mixed with musallis perhaps :lol:

Yes I know MashAllah Punjab is the most diverse part of Pakistan because we are big hearted and allow all to live among us, unlike other provinces where Punjabis are treated with contempt. :tsk:

Just checked butt hurt @Jaanbaz claim to be arab also, what a surprise. No wonder he keep following me like a turd. Go join your habibi brothers in Arab section.

Just checked butt hurt @Jaanbaz claim to be arab also, what a surprise. No wonder he keep following me like a turd. Go join your habibi brothers in Arab section.

Even Awan have Arab origin story what you say to them? :laugh:

As I told you that Butt is an umbrella term so it is not specific to just one clan of kashmiri muslims , maybe the people you met belonged to some darker clan or they are mixed with musallis perhaps :lol:

Ok got you, so in Punjab it would be an umbrella term but is it the same in Azad Kashmir?

Back
Top Bottom