What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Your morbid fascination with my alleged origin is rather flattering. You are after all the Professor in Genetic studies at the University of Kanjar City. Anyway i never claimed to be Arab, i just said my Grandfather was a Awan and some Awans claim to be Arab. Personally i think they are just locals who converted to Islam. Some Arabs may have mixed with the local population. Best way to tell is to have your DNA tested. Which i did, apparently it showed from my fathers side genetic similarities with the population of Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

Whatever anyone's origin might be, it doesn't count for much. For all we know your ancestors might have been good people but you are certainly a grade 1 A***hole. Thank you, Come again for some more, my dear beloved Son.

:lol:

Listen habibi this thread is about biraderi/origin. Your mussali ancestors claimed to be arabs. I will love to see how your kind is treated in arab countries. Anyway al-hasani know better about your kind then anyone in Pakistan.

Listen habibi this thread is about biraderi/origin. Your mussali ancestors claimed to be arabs. I will love to see how your kind is treated in arab countries. Anyway al-hasani know better about your kind then anyone in Pakistan.

And as if i care about my origins. As i claimed earlier that majority of Awans are locals who were converted to Islam. You on the other hand have serious problems understanding simple English. I do not care about race/biradari. You can keep throwing shit in the sky but its going to return to your face.

33979961.jpg

And as if i care about my origins. As i claimed earlier that majority of Awans are locals who were converted to Islam. You on the other hand have serious problems understanding simple English. I do not care about race/biradari. You can keep throwing shit in the sky but its going to return to your face.

33979961.jpg

Shush

You didnt care about biraderi but proudly claimed to be arab, and now you are shitting on this thread.

Retards_6c21e0_841146.jpg

I have also read articles that says all Indian men are rapists must be true right? Anyway we do not even have caste we do have biraderi as you can tell by this thread but it only comes up during marriages mostly (even that is changing over time) and does not hinder social advancement of any Pakistani. Unlike the real caste system where you would beat up a dalit if he just accidentally brushed by you.

I have also read articles that says all Indian men are rapists must be true right? Anyway we do not even have caste we do have biraderi as you can tell by this thread but it only comes up during marriages mostly (even that is changing over time) and does not hinder social advancement of any Pakistani. Unlike the real caste system where you would beat up a dalit if he just accidentally brushed by you.

Well I have given you the sources and some of them are written by Pakistanis writers. Regarding rapes every society has this problem similarly every society has discrimination some call it caste and some call it tribe.

Well I have given you the sources and some of them are written by Pakistanis writers. Regarding rapes every society has this problem similarly every society has discrimination some call it caste and some call it tribe.

There is no discrimination listen my family call ourselves Syed and even though @guluchulo does not believe me to be one I would have no problem praying next to him, eating alongside him, working alongside him, and if need be going to war alongside him. The same with any other baraderi mentioned on this thread.

Your brahmins would not even look at dalits without scorn in some parts of India even today let alone share a meal with them.

That is the difference between the Musalman and the Hindu.

There is no discrimination listen my family call ourselves Syed and even though @guluchulo does not believe me to be one I would have no problem praying next to him, eating alongside him, working alongside him, and if need be going to war alongside him. The same with any other baraderi mentioned on this thread.

Your brahmins would not even look at dalits without scorn in some parts of India even today let alone share a meal with them.

That is the difference between the Musalman and the Hindu.

:suicide2:

When i said there is anything like that in Pakistan? Ofcourse Indians see us discussing biraderi and they think we follow caste system like in India. But its not like dalits in Pakistan don't suffer discrimination, even if they are 4-5 million in Pakistan.

bhai name main caste daal ker kya karna hai is trah name bara ho jaay ga or nadra waly wrong likh deen gay hahahahaha
Yes also i don,t think in a modern age like this a caste holds any importance. Everyone should be given a equal chance to prosper regardless of his or her caste.

:suicide2:

When i said there is anything like that in Pakistan? Ofcourse Indians see us discussing biraderi and they think we follow caste system like in India. But its not like dalits in Pakistan don't suffer discrimination, even if they are 4-5 million in Pakistan.

No doubt there is some discrimination in Pakistan but it has nothing really to do with baraderi, these same dalit converts would have the opportunity to move up in society where Pakistan has so far failed has more to do with feudals.

-------------------

Lol my first crush was an Arien girl.:kiss3:

On a random note, Ariens of my village are the most fair-skinned of all the biradris in the area. It may sound hard to believe, but many of them have blue/green eyes and blond hair. Heck, some call them 'gajars' (carrots) because of their complexion.:laugh:
-------------------
Sounds like my dada, nani and my dadi's mother :angel:
Sadly, none of the eye genes came to my dad's generation nor my generation :cray: skipped 2 generations :(

I give a dam about Baradri but I am Arrai and my father belongs to toba tek shingh @Aeronaut @qamar1990 @Talon @Spring Onion
Oh no :blink:

Back
Top Bottom