What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Sounds like my dada, nani and my dadi's mother :angel:
Sadly, none of the eye genes came to my dad's generation nor my generation :cray: skipped 2 generations :(

Oh no :blink:

This is just like "if my grand father is Babur then I would have become Akbar !!"

Syeds never ruled over any part of Pakistan kid. :alcoholic:
The Sayyids of Punjab belong to Hasani (descendant of Imam Hasan), Husaini (descendant of Imam Husain), Alavi (descendants from other sons of Imam Ali) and Zaidi (descendant of Zaid Shaheed, grandson of Imam Husain) groups of sa'dat and also Rizvi, descendants of Imam Ali Raza Ibn Musa and Naqvi( Imam al Hadi).

A real Sayyad from Banu Ummayyah ??? :drag:
Doesn't matter, they are Arab like me.

Lozz what a thread and pakistanies here say that in pakistan there is no caste system lolzzz
Nothing wrong with knowing you ancestry! We discuss it like people discuss weather ... :coffee

Aal e Yazid claiming Hussaini descent !! .... Interesting :pop:

LOL there needs to be a test before they let them on the site.

The Sayyids of Punjab belong to Hasani (descendant of Imam Hasan), Husaini (descendant of Imam Husain), Alavi (descendants from other sons of Imam Ali) and Zaidi (descendant of Zaid Shaheed, grandson of Imam Husain) groups of sa'dat and also Rizvi, descendants of Imam Ali Raza Ibn Musa and Naqvi( Imam al Hadi).

Irrelevant they never ruled Pakistan.

I doubt you even have any idea about how these dna tests are done. One don't need to collect 6 million syeds samples to know their reality. Just 20 samples from different regions of Punjab from syeds families are enough.
:rofl: :rofl:

Nai nai hum jahil paidoon aaain :p:

You do know collecting 20 samples is not going to tell you much? Esp if your data happened to just incidentally avoid the real Syeds? Each family is unique ....Mayb 20 samples from those having a family tree might make sense otherwise its very much easier to miss the real Syeds from 6m population!

Next what do they do oo wise one!

You guys still have tribes?
So do European people :rofl: Many dont know is a different story but those who know will tell once asked and well its always nice to know you didnt drop from heaven :D

like like a thousand of the thanks are from you lol
if i wrote " cake" in a post you would still thank it lmfao
:rofl: reminds me of @DESERT FIGHTER

There are plenty of Indonesian sayyids as well and guess what they are still count as south east asian. One arab in 60 generation don't make much differences and some claim to be descended from the Prophet (pbuh) through his daughter and totally ignore their father's clan/tribe . I was having arguement over this because seen that sayyid make such a big fuss about it and think they are superior over others
:rofl: yea...like Voldemort pure blood :agree:

too late.
plus she is kinda good looking lol
and she will take care of my parents so long as she does that lol
Man what do guys want? You can get a maid or a nurse to do that :unsure:

Typo it happen, i meant couple of hundred years are not enough to change genetic composition without any trace of arab ancestry. And most importantly culture. Anyway i doubt you know much about it, according to you we need samplemof every syed to verify the truth, because maybe at least 1 is telling the truth out of 6 million.
No just the sample of those having a family tree tracing to an Arab......

couple of 100 yrs are not enough to change genetic composition? :blink: what did I read? What are you trying to change...can you please tell me your theory of how you think testing is done, what is tested and how you think this change happens?

Last edited:
Shush

You didnt care about biraderi but proudly claimed to be arab, and now you are shitting on this thread.

Retards_6c21e0_841146.jpg

I never ''proudly'' claimed to be Arab. Tu wakai he bemaar hay bhai. ja kay doctor ko dikha apnay aap ko warna kahi pagal khanay main para hoga diaper peheny.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom