What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Only delusional and wannabes believe in that story, And a goora is responsible for this who wrote book about clans/briadaris and source of his research was great Bhands of Punjab.

So the Qutb Shah dude was made up. :pop:

Awan origin is rajput. I mean professor Ahmad Hasan Dani know a thing or two about Pakistani population. Awans were Rajput origin before converting to Islam.

Don't tell Indians they say no such thing as Muslim rajput. :sarcastic:

Even Awan have Arab origin story what you say to them? :laugh:

Ok got you, so in Punjab it would be an umbrella term but is it the same in Azad Kashmir?

Azad kashmir is an extension of pakistani punjab so whatever is valid in punjab is also valid in azad kashmir because of similar culture and languages in these regions. The difference in "kashmir valley" centred around Srinagar under indian occupation where people speak their own language called "kashur" and they have their own peculiar culture , there all these clans are distinct just like jatt, arain, rajput, gujjars etc are in pakistani punjab.

even bihari and tamil muslims consider themselves coming from some of the prophets family background

Azad kashmir is an extension of pakistani punjab so whatever is valid in punjab is also valid in azad kashmir because of similar culture and languages in these regions. The difference in "kashmir valley" centred around Srinagar under indian occupation where people speak their own language called "kashur" and they have their own peculiar culture , there all these clans are distinct just like jatt, arain, rajput, gujjars etc are in pakistani punjab.
true that... people in Azad Kashmir are culturally and linguistically different from indian Kashmir region.. many Pakistani aint aware of that

Only delusional and wannabes believe in that story, And a goora is responsible for this who wrote book about clans/briadaris and source of his research was great Bhands of Punjab.

The source was most of punjabi muslims claiming to be arabs :rofl:

even bihari and tamil muslims consider themselves coming from some of the prophets family background

LOL first time I am hearing this, most of the Keralite and Tamil Muslims were converts from trader influences. Or they are descended from Arabs who settled permanently in the area and married locals.

As for the Biharis only the Malik clan claims such a thing that I know of.

So the Qutb Shah dude was made up. :pop:

Actually one thing to understand is that Biradari is not race nor a single tribe - there are many clans. There are many theories about origin of Arains but the one i find more logical is that group of people who were expelled from their main clans because of accepting Islam formed a Bridari - that's why you will see lot of titles are shared between Arains and different other Biradaris. So, i think we must do DNA test over Qutab Shahis.

Actually one thing to understand is that Biradari is not race nor a single tribe - there are many clans. There are many theories about origin of Arains but the one i find more logical is that group of people who were expelled from their main clans because of accepting Islam formed a Bridari - that's why you will see lot of titles are shared between Arains and different other tribes.

Arain was a mistake on my part I meant Awan.

@LoveIcon Bhai - Where do we fit this Syed Punjabi Mexican American @KingMamba ? :unsure:

Is he an Arab because he is a Syed or is he a Punjabi because he tells me that or is he a Mexican-American because he looks like one ? :undecided:

I'm leaning towards Mexican American with the name of Syed Enrique Mamba ! :azn:

@LoveIcon Bhai - Where do we fit this Syed Punjabi Mexican American @KingMamba ? :unsure:

Is he an Arab because he is a Syed or is he a Punjabi because he tells me that or is he a Mexican-American because he looks like one ? :undecided:

I'm leaning towards Mexican American with the name of Syed Enrique Mamba ! :azn:

Mamba should submit his DNA test results only than we can fit him in suitable slot :pop:

Just checked butt hurt @Jaanbaz claim to be arab also, what a surprise. No wonder he keep following me like a turd. Go join your habibi brothers in Arab section.

Your morbid fascination with my alleged origin is rather flattering. You are after all the Professor in Genetic studies at the University of Kanjar City. Anyway i never claimed to be Arab, i just said my Grandfather was a Awan and some Awans claim to be Arab. Personally i think they are just locals who converted to Islam. Some Arabs may have mixed with the local population. Best way to tell is to have your DNA tested. Which i did, apparently it showed from my fathers side genetic similarities with the population of Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

Whatever anyone's origin might be, it doesn't count for much. For all we know your ancestors might have been good people but you are certainly a grade 1 A***hole. Thank you, Come again for some more, my dear beloved Son.

Syed Enrique Mamba !

:lol:

Last edited:

Bro I never said I look Mexican you just started calling me enrique lol. :rofl: Dirty butt. :mad:

actually people in Punjab consider it shot in arm...
jobs will be more easy to find now..
very true. The Chamars and others get jobs even if they are not qualified but qualified Jat youth cannot find jobs in Punjab because they do not belong to the right caste.

Back
Top Bottom