What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

In some other thread Indians calim 100% of Kashmir population was brahmins before converting to Islam. Which is ridiculous to say the least, also Kashmiri hindu pundits don't look like kashmiris. When they migrated to Kashmiri valley from India?
thye do look totally kashmiris. have you ever met one..they speak Kashmiri language too

On top of that this Kurdish, Syrian, Jordanian looking guy who stands out of all Pakistanis (let alone Punjabies) is real Punjabi but Jatts and Arains are not :lol:
Delusional people sir, During the mughal rule Punjab essentially consisted of two subas: Lahore and Jallandhar. A lot of the people settled in the canal colonies also came from jallandhar, amritsar, sialkot and ludhiana as these areas had very high population densities and smaller land holdings. Bewkoofan nu kon samjhave.

. I am proud that my ancestors took part in purifying western punjab from hindus and sikhs during 1947 and you know what I mean by that. It was mostly kashmiri muslims of gujrat and gujrawala who took the revenge of the deaths of punjabi muslims in eastern part of punjab by sikhs.

the real kasmiris who do live in Kashmir and speak Kashmir are rickshaw wallahs in Amritsar and shawl vendors..we call them hatho..

Delusional people sir, During the mughal rule Punjab essentially consisted of two subas: Lahore and Jallandhar. A lot of the people settled in the canal colonies also came from jallandhar, amritsar, sialkot and ludhiana as these areas had very high population densities and smaller land holdings. Bewkoofan nu kon samjhave.
nope...Amritsar is bigger than Jalandhar.

Yes i have seen so called Kashmiri pundits, they speak kashmiri language but don't look like Kashmiris.
you couldn't be more wrong. why lieing man.

In some other thread Indians calim 100% of Kashmir population was brahmins before converting to Islam. Which is ridiculous to say the least, also Kashmiri hindu pundits don't look like kashmiris. When they migrated to Kashmiri valley from India?

Original kashmiris were a fair skinned dardic race like that of gilgit and chitral, however in the last 1500 years many races from different parts of india came and settled there and mixed with the native dardic kashmiris. After the introduction of islam many muslim races from iran, middle east and central asia also settled there. Kashmir valley has been a muslim majority area since the last 700 years. These hindu pandits shandits are a collection of some native races and some later arriving races of hindu brahmins from up and bengal etc., now they are mixed to each other and collectively call themselves kashmiri pandit but I believe the native blood of kashmir in them will be less than 30 % or who knows.

Kashmiri muslims on the other hand are collection of native and muslim immigrants races from iran, middle east and central asia. As I told you before that kashmiri mulsims of forward clans such as butt, dar, mir , lone, wain, rather, khawaja , pathans have freely intermixed with one another over the last 700 years and they are practically indistinguishable from each other in modern times and in punjab they use this umbrella clan name Butt because it got famous here but in kashmir valley they used their specific clan names which are mentioned above.

Back
Top Bottom