What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

I know he go extra mile, But you know when sickness is swear than you give tablets of high potency. :D
I guess as per norm i should go with my Father's place of Birh (Ambala) or Grand Father's place of Birth Laylpur :pop:

Lovey Laylpuri ! :smokin:

There is a myth in pakistan that pashtuns look foreign looking , from my experience in europe it is totally rubbish because all pashtuns from pakistan that I have met look desi with typical sindhi and punjabi like features. The only people in pashtuns whose features look foreign in pakistan are acutally Dardic/nuristani communities that have assimilated among pashtuns over the centuries.

What differences you see in punjabis of north, central and south punjab in terms of looks and culture?

Yes he does but the thing is that often listening to him I feel as if I'm listening to someone who'd take a fact & then stretch it beyond its limits & draw conclusions of his own choosing from them ! :unsure:

Butt Sahib - You must understand that the people to whom he target are delusional people. They don't understand in normal language.

from what I know there aint 1 Punjabi newspaper and its not being taught in schools. and personally I have never met a Pakistani Punjabi speaking in punjabi

It is your bad luck then, educated people from lahore usually avoid speaking in punjabi. But educated people from Gujranwala or Gujrat , Sialkot etc. proudly speak punjabi when it is needed.

from what I know there aint 1 Punjabi newspaper and its not being taught in schools. and personally I have never met a Pakistani Punjabi speaking in punjabi

It is your bad luck then, educated people from lahore usually avoid speaking in punjabi. But educated people from Gujranwala or Gujrat , Sialkot etc. proudly speak punjabi when it is needed.
What differences you see in punjabis of north, central and south punjab in terms of looks and culture?

I am from GT road belt and for me GT road belt people in pakistani punjab are same in their cultural habits but different in their dialects with lahori punjabi from lahore to gujrat and pothohari punjabi from jehlum to rawalpindi. I dont have much exposure to south punjab but my experience with some of them tells that they are good calm but passive minded people compared to GT road folks who are more lively and active.

Hasan Nisar ? :o:

Ainaaa savlaaan Butt nahin ho sakdaa ! :undecided:

Oh Muhajir waleiii diii gal kar riyaan ! :mad:

Beta jaddi pushti Butt mere wangar dey ee hondey ney, straight forward. And you have yourself said in many threads that your are only half kashmiri butt. I am full kashmiri so were my parents and so were all my ancestors and you are giving me lecture about real or fake "kashmiri butt". The world is really come close to an end.

Last edited:
Funniest shit ever from that dude, afaik in Punjab no one refers to anyone else as a Muhajir that shit is only in Karachi.

People used to call that - but after getting kicks at their nutts they stopped. But still there are some sicks who says this on backs not in front of them.

Funniest shit ever from that dude, afaik in Punjab no one refers to anyone else as a Muhajir that shit is only in Karachi.

You mummy daddy people do not know the culture of smaller cities and villages of punjab where everyone is called with his clan name like nazeer mochi, iqbal jatt, maqsood arain, zafar butt etc. People in smaller towns and villages of punjab are fully aware of each other's origin and we very well know who is "Bashinda" (native) and who is mohajjir (jaladari, amritsari) etc.

Back
Top Bottom