What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

I got this information regarding population of kashmiri muslims (Butt, Dar, lone, wain, mir etc. ) in punjab according to 1911 census of punjab their population was around 200, 000 thousand in a total population 23 million of united punjab which consisted of pakistani punjab, indian punjab, himachal pradesh and haryana in those days. If we extrapolate to 2014 and restrict it to only pakistani punjab then the population of kashmiri muslim clans will be around 2 millions and mainly concentrated in the GT cities from Lahore to Rawalpindi.

Thanks! So around about 2 million.

People who migrated from indian jalandar , amritsar or ludihana are sikhifying our centuries old pure muslim punjabi values practiced in western punjab. People like hassan nisar have sikh jalandari blood in their veins and are allergic to centuries old islamic life style of muslim punjabi in historically predominantyl muslim western punjab.

Sikh culture lol, wtf you talking about bro? :rofl:

better culture and values will always influence inferior ones.. this is been happening for centuries.

Yes true which is why Sikhs are shaving their beards and tossing away their pags to be more like their western Punjabi counterparts all over the world. :agree:

Metti paoo butt sahib, Only Hassan Nisar is enough for these kind of delusional people, and he give them regular dose.

I don't like Hassan Nisar that much...there is Realism & then there is 'Self-Hate' - He is eerily close to the latter, in my humble opinion !

I do like Haroon Rasheed a bit ! :)

Waisee Lovey Bhai why didn't you name yourself 'Lovey Jallandhri' like Hafeez Jallandhri or Sher Afghan or Shorish Kashmiri ? :unsure:

I don't like Hassan Nisar that much...there is Realism & then there is 'Self-Hate' - He is eerily close to the latter, in my humble opinion !

Waisee Lovey Bhai why didn't you name yourself 'Lovey Jallandhri' like Hafeez Jallandhri or Sher Afghan or Shorish Kashmiri ? :unsure:

Hasan Nisar is a self hater who probably cuts himself but he does often talk sense as well lol, especially his program about how Arab countries treat Pakistanis versus Western ones was pretty much true.

Yes true which is why Sikhs are shaving their beards and tossing away their pags to be more like their western Punjabi counterparts all over the world. :agree:
yea yea there aint sehazdari Sikhs but only amritdhari Sikhs...and they are speaking Urdu with kids...jaah jaah k muh dho k aah

armstrong you TYPICAL KASHMIRI obssesed wid castes n food:angry: im trying to raise a valuable discussion on ur other thread by asking questions there n you are busy here talking that when did your ancestors move to Punjab from Kashmir on a donkey's cart and what Probs they had to face!:girl_cray3:

by the way pure Punjabi is Punjabi of majha region of Punjab. Amritsar district.

It is pure sikhi what is found in amritsar or any sikh dominant area of punjab. The standard of punjabi in pakistan is Lahore-Gujranwala belt.

I know he go extra mile, But you know when sickness is swear than you give tablets of high potency. :D

I guess as per norm i should go with my Father's place of Birh (Ambala) or Grand Father's place of Birth Laylpur :pop:

Hasan Nisar is a self hater who probably cuts himself but he does often talk sense as well lol, especially his program about how Arab countries treat Pakistanis versus Western ones was pretty much true.

Yes he does but the thing is that often listening to him I feel as if I'm listening to someone who'd take a fact & then stretch it beyond its limits & draw conclusions of his own choosing from them ! :unsure:

Yes he does but the thing is that often listening to him I feel as if I'm listening to someone who'd take a fact & then stretch it beyond its limits & draw conclusions of his own choosing from them ! :unsure:

True he does come off as exaggerating lol but that is how he differentiates himself from others I guess. You know how Pakistanis like the theatrics. :rofl:

It is pure sikhi what is found in amritsar or any sikh dominant area of punjab. The standard of punjabi in pakistan is Lahore-Gujranwala belt.
from what I know there aint 1 Punjabi newspaper and its not being taught in schools. and personally I have never met a Pakistani Punjabi speaking in punjabi

Back
Top Bottom