What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

They have a different culture and they are so proud that they are now classified as a Backward Class.

WTF!This even makes Amarinder Singh (Maharaja of Patiala) a person from a Backward Class :rofl:

boss ... Amrindar praji is not giving food & shelter to all jatts of Punjab ... for that they have to earn & to earn sarkari naukri is best way...

raje baje ho chuke ab janta ki lagi pari hai...

yaar kya karey..sarkari noukri toh ab sirf backward class or schedule casts ko milti hai....saray k saray officers bc ya low cast hai
Backward doesn't mean low or high caste.

Backward means educationally and socially disadvantaged or in bollywood lingo "Sarkari hadiyon par palne wale chuse" :D

Everyone who seeks reservation should be put on a boat and left in the middle of Indian Ocean.

In short you are superior than all Pakistanis. 21 toopain le kar aaon salami dainay k liay?

But you are not even son of the soil. I know you boost alot about punjabi this and that when you are actually a mohajir punjabi from indian city of jalandhar. Yes in my area of punjab we call peeople who came from indian punjab also as "Mohajirs" because their accent and lifestyle is more similar to sikhs than to our historical western muslim pure punjabi accent and life style.

But you are not even son of the soil. I know you boost alot about punjabi this and that when you are actually a mohajir punjabi from indian city of jalandhar. Yes in my area of punjab we call peeople who came from indian punjab also as "Mohajirs" because their accent and lifestyle is more similar to sikhs than to our historical western muslim pure punjabi accent and life style.

Shove your Mohajir thing where sun don't shine, and stop telling me what Punjab is :pop:

43777.jpg

boss ... Amrindar praji is not giving food & shelter to all jatts of Punjab ... for that they have to earn & to earn sarkari naukri is best way...

raje baje ho chuke ab janta ki lagi pari hai...
Maybe it's because of the cultural difference but I find it pretty disgusting.Isn't it the same proud Jats of UP and Haryana who made fun of SC's people for being of low caste and looking for reservations.

Shove your Mohajir thing where sun don't shine. :pop:
Mohajir :haha:

Uncle :laugh:

I belong to Butt tribe, but this is a misnomer for us. Our actual tribe was Dar from paternal side and Lone tribe from maternal side. For some reason a lot of family members in my family look atypical for both punjabis and kashmiris. I am in europe and I totally stand out among pakistanis from all provinces including pashto speaking people. I look more like kurds, syrians, jordanidans etc.

There is a myth in pakistan that pashtuns look foreign looking , from my experience in europe it is totally rubbish because all pashtuns from pakistan that I have met look desi with typical sindhi and punjabi like features. The only people in pashtuns whose features look foreign in pakistan are acutally Dardic/nuristani communities that have assimilated among pashtuns over the centuries.

When a chura/dalit hindu converts to islam in punjab and kashmir, he is called musalli. Muslallis are muslims with Chura/dalit ancestary.

How many Butts are in Punjab?

What we have in pakistan is a clan system, people belong to certain clans and take pride in those clans. It is same in all muslim countries especially southern arabic countries where your have people taking pride in their clans such as shammar, tamim, qahtani etc.
well i was talking about hindu castes like malik , khokhar ,sethi,rajput, rana , rao , bhatt and many more

Shove your Mohajir thing where sun don't shine, and stop telling me what Punjab is :pop:

People who migrated from indian jalandar , amritsar or ludihana are sikhifying our centuries old pure muslim punjabi values practiced in western punjab. People like hassan nisar have sikh jalandari blood in their veins and are allergic to centuries old islamic life style of muslim punjabi in historically predominantyl muslim western punjab.

Backward doesn't mean low or high caste.

Backward means educationally and socially disadvantaged or in bollywood lingo "Sarkari hadiyon par palne wale chuse" :D

Everyone who seeks reservation should be put on a boat and left in the middle of Indian Ocean.
we don't ask for free lunch yaara..when upto 70% seats are reserved. and in remaining 30% general category where too low casts can qualify means our kis with 80% grades wont get job but 30% grade sc will get. why not just get away with this reservation system and make it a fair game

People who migrated from indian jalandar , amritsar or ludihana are sikhifying our centuries old pure muslim punjabi values practiced in western punjab. People like hassan nisar have sikh jalandari blood in their veins and are allergic to centuries old islamic life style of muslim punjabi in historically predominantyl muslim western punjab.
can you tell me about your pure muslim values..aho jeha kehra kaddo vich teer marya tussi.

well i was talking about hindu castes like malik , khokhar ,sethi,rajput, rana , rao , bhatt and many more

A clan is based on blood lineage , it has nothing to do with any religion. For example in my given example all the arabic clans like Shammar, tamim , qahtani etc. were also non-muslims before they accepted islam 1400 years ago. They were shammar, tamim and qahtani before islam and they are still shammar, tamim, qahtani afther becoming muslims. This is the context in which clans are seen among muslims societies like that of pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom