What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

You mummy daddy people do not know the culture of smaller cities and villages of punjab where everyone is called with his clan name like nazeer mochi, iqbal jatt, maqsood arain, zafar butt etc. People in smaller towns and villages of punjab are fully aware of each other's origin and we very well know who is "Bashinda" (native) and who is mohajjir (jaladari, amritsari) etc.

You are right I mean the smallest city I been to in Pakistan was some place called rasu nagar lol.

I have met one Pakistani guy who had origins in jallundhar..was very apologetic and disgusted his ancestors moved to Pakistan. many Pakistani even to this day keep names as patialvi jallundhari and ludhyanvi..

You calling him a Muhajir was in terrible taste ! :bad:

Jaddii Pushti da tei pataa nahin because if the Punjabis were half into the 'Local vs Muhajir' BS as you are - You & I wouldn't be calling ourselves as Punjabis today !

I do not know about you but kashmiri butts in my area are settled in those areas of punjab since immemorial times such that they cannot trace their actual place of origin in kashmir valley so we cannot be called "mohajirs" because we do not have any traces of our past habitat with us.

I have met one Pakistani guy who had origins in jallundhar..was very apologetic and disgusted his ancestors moved to Pakistan. many Pakistani even to this day keep names as patialvi jallundhari and ludhyanvi..

The only thing he was disgusted at was that he finally had a chance to meat unpure punjabi in real life :sick:

I think majority of Pakistanis in Canada trace their lineage from jallundhar area. and they very proudly tell us that.

kya din aa gayaen hai... kashmiris talking about real punjabi values.

Beta jee, Kashmiri muslim is talking about real western punjabi muslim values because kashmiri muslim is historically one of the western punjabi muslim. It is not about hindus or sikh values so why are you disturbed. A western punjabi muslim has never considered an hindu or sikh as his kinsman but he has always mingled with kashmiri muslims settled in the same area. I am proud that my ancestors took part in purifying western punjab from hindus and sikhs during 1947 and you know what I mean by that. It was mostly kashmiri muslims of gujrat and gujrawala who took the revenge of the deaths of punjabi muslims in eastern part of punjab by sikhs.

I do not know about you but kashmiri butts in my area are settled in those areas of punjab since immemorial times such that they cannot trace their actual place of origin in kashmir valley so we cannot be called "mohajirs" because we do not have any traces of our past habitat with us.

Whether they do or whether they don't the fact of the matter is that they are 'Kashmiri Butt' which means they trace their descent from somewhere in Kashmir & are not 'native' to this Land if an ethno-nationalistic stance is taken & the Locals would have all the right in the world to call them 'Muhajir' if they - the Locals - were Nasal Parast or Qaum Parast !

And so it is extremely hilarious to see a Kashmiri Butt calling a 'Punjabi' from Eastern-Punjab a Muhajir when he - the Punjabi - at the very least is a Punjabi who belongs to one of those traditional tribes or baradaris who are indigenous to Punjab when the Butt are not & secondly the Punjabi is from a 'United Punjab' when there was no concept of an East or a West Punjab on geographic lines for there to be an Immigrant vs Local thing !

Lastly I do know the 'actual place of my origin' in Kashmir but not a single Punjabi has ever hurled a 'racist' slur at me even in anger whereby he identified me as the 'Immigrant - the Muhajir' when he is the 'Local' or the 'Original' inhabitant let alone differentiating between me & him in normal parlance !

And here supposedly a Butt Sahib - You - are calling @LoveIcon a 'Muhajir' - It saddens me....!

Beta jee, Kashmiri muslim is talking about real western punjabi muslim values because kashmiri muslim is historically one of the western punjabi muslim. It is not about hindus or sikh values so why are you disturbed.
uncle ji chars kam maara karo

kya din aa gayaen hai... kashmiris talking about real punjabi values.

Butts are not actually kashmiris, but punjabis just like other biraderis like jatts, arain, gujjars, rajputs. All these biraderis didn't pop out from Punjab either. Who knows when butts came to Punjab? Can be thousand years ago or even more.

Butts are not actually kashmiris, but punjabis just like other biraderis like jatts, arain, gujjars, rajputs. All these biraderis didn't pop out from Punjab either. Who knows when they came to Punjab? Can be thousand years ago or even more.
butts are kashmiris.. Kashmiri pundits.

butts are kashmiris.. Kashmiri pundits.

Pakistani kashmiri butts are NOT kashmiri pandits shandit. Pakistani kashmiri butts are a collection of various forward clans of kashmir which includes butt, dar, lone , mir , wain, rather, khawaja and even many kashmiri pathans. It is an umbrella term used by us in punjab to show our common lineage from kashmir valley.

On top of that this Kurdish, Syrian, Jordanian looking guy who stands out of all Pakistanis (let alone Punjabies) is real Punjabi but Jatts and Arains are not :lol:

Jatts and Arains are totally different races. If you do not believe then go to some Jatt household and ask them to marry their daughter to an arain , you will get the lesson of your life from them.

Pakistani kashmiri butts are NOT kashmiri pandits shandit. Pakistani kashmiri butts are a collection of various forward clans of kashmir which includes butt, dar, lone , mir , wain, rather, khawaja and even many kashmiri pathans. It is an umbrella term used by us in punjab to show our common lineage from kashmir valley.

In some other thread Indians calim 100% of Kashmir population was brahmins before converting to Islam. Which is ridiculous to say the least, also Kashmiri hindu pundits don't look like kashmiris. When they migrated to Kashmiri valley from India?

Butts are not actually kashmiris, but punjabis just like other biraderis like jatts, arain, gujjars, rajputs. All these biraderis didn't pop out from Punjab either. Who knows when butts came to Punjab? Can be thousand years ago or even more.
A lot of the earlier butts came to punjab during famine in kashmir during the afghan and subsequent sikh rule there. late 1700’s and early 1800’s. Those in Amrirtsar came a bit later as most were involved in the,shawl manufacturing trade.

Back
Top Bottom