What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

This gulu is burning I think some Syed stole his girl or something even when I say fine I am a dalit he still has no araam lol.
Man I was thinking the same...was gonna ask which Syedd ki putri rejected you coz you were not pure blood :rofl:

Better being dalit then claiming to be decendent of prophet which is grave sin. :)
how is that giving sin? :unsure:

@Oscar @Jungibaaz @Manticore what are your baraderis?
somebody name other mods as well
@nuclearpak mods khattam...wait 1-2 aur hain who are not active @Rafael oh sorry you are not a mod...but whats your baradari? :D

apas mein na larooo.. Iqbal ne teekh he kaha

Yoon Tu Syed Bhi Ho Mirza Bhi Ho Afghan Bhi Ho...
Kuchh Bari Baat Thi Hote Jo Musalman Bhi Ek
:disagree: nai samajh aai :cray:

South Asians live in stone ages with their castes, tribes and what have you.

I never ''proudly'' claimed to be Arab. Tu wakai he bemaar hay bhai. ja kay doctor ko dikha apnay aap ko warna kahi pagal khanay main para hoga diaper peheny.:lol:

Al-Habibi you are pissed of at this point :rofl:[, @TheUmayyadCaliphate look like real syed to me.

No just the sample of those having a family tree tracing to an Arab......

couple of 100 yrs are not enough to change genetic composition? :blink: what did I read? What are you trying to change...can you please tell me your theory of how you think testing is done, what is tested and how you think this change happens?

Yep not enough, even parsis despite living in South Asia 1200 years clearly show different genetic composition compared to others, and they have been marriying south asians all those years. One study just needed 31 samples from Arain Punjabis, the trick is to collect from different regions. Please tell me which dna study needed 10.000 samples from same group?

Last edited:
1621867_281511322002872_1783095841_n.jpg
Is that akhrottt? Isnt that for the Pathan? :unsure:

Arab traveller Ibne Batuta when visited punjab and hindustan (delhi area) around 1332 mentioned that he was called syed by local muslims just because he was arab. He explicitly mentioned in his travelogue that any arab who settles in punjab or hindustan is called "Syed" by the local muslim community. So it could be true that most of the syeds may have arabic ancestory but not necessarily ancestory from prophet's family.

Arab traveller Ibne Batuta when visited punjab and hindustan (delhi area) around 1332 mentioned that he was called syed by local muslims just because he was arab. He explicitly mentioned in his travelogue that any arab who settles in punjab or hindustan is called "Syed" by the local muslim community. So it could be true that most of the syeds may have arabic ancestory but not necessarily ancestory from prophet's family.

Yes arab ancestry is possible especially around Sindh. Though they never conquered Punjab. Syeds claim ancestry from prophet family which most likely is not true at all, especially when 6 million punjabis syeds claim it.

Yun To Syed Bhi Ho, Mirza Bhi Ho, Afghan Bhi Ho
Tum Sabhi Kuch Ho, Batao To Musalman Bhi Ho!
and what is your baradari saday Muslaman bhai? :unsure:

Akhrot kahan nazar aa gaya?

1. Paathi
2. Ganda
3. Khali
4. Kukuri
Yeh konsi language hai ? :unsure:

jabhi tu, nazar aati hai ghayrat!
JZZ uncle?lolzz

paa jee, aunty hain wooo?paggal!
and what about you @batmannow? Baradari? :enjoy:

Gill from Gillan Chak :D
Huh? :unsure:

More info needed!! ^^

Gill is a gotra (clan) of the Jat people

really? :woot: See I am learning stuff :pop:

You gujjar? @p(-)0ENiX :D

I belong to Butt tribe, but this is a misnomer for us. Our actual tribe was Dar from paternal side and Lone tribe from maternal side. For some reason a lot of family members in my family look atypical for both punjabis and kashmiris. I am in europe and I totally stand out among pakistanis from all provinces including pashto speaking people. I look more like kurds, syrians, jordanidans etc.

There is a myth in pakistan that pashtuns look foreign looking , from my experience in europe it is totally rubbish because all pashtuns from pakistan that I have met look desi with typical sindhi and punjabi like features. The only people in pashtuns whose features look foreign in pakistan are acutally Dardic/nuristani communities that have assimilated among pashtuns over the centuries.

When a chura/dalit hindu converts to islam in punjab and kashmir, he is called musalli. Muslallis are muslims with Chura/dalit ancestary.
Another butt!! @Armstrong

:D

:disagree: nai samajh aai :cray:

Kia samuj nhi aya? :D

It was actually a poetry of Dr Allama Iqbal from jawab shikwa where he was talking about conditions of Muslims that they split themselves in countless sects and low and high classes. They claim to be syed, mirza and call themselves Afghan. They are everything except Muslim or Muslamaan . These lines are more valid today than it was during his time:)

Yes arab ancestry is possible especially around Sindh. Though they never conquered Punjab. Syeds claim ancestry from prophet family which most likely is not true at all, especially when 6 million punjabis syeds claim it.

No but Ibne Batuta was not talking about conquering arabs which would be the case in 712 AD years before he travelled to these parts, he was just giving account of the existing norm in punjab, sindh and hindustan (delhi area) during 1332 AD with regards to muslim Arab settlers and a general umbrella term of "Syed" being used for all of them. I think it is same with us kashmiris who are given umbrella clan name of "Butt" in punjab, it looks like this trend of giving umbrella clan name to certain diverse communities has been part of punjabi culture since medieval times.

But you are not even son of the soil. I know you boost alot about punjabi this and that when you are actually a mohajir punjabi from indian city of jalandhar. Yes in my area of punjab we call peeople who came from indian punjab also as "Mohajirs" because their accent and lifestyle is more similar to sikhs than to our historical western muslim pure punjabi accent and life style.
Wonder which backward village that is :unsure:

I don't know what is meant by tribe? I am a dogra from Jammu

Back
Top Bottom