What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

jatt biraderi is most dominant, richest and with best land in central punjab. I wonder how many arrain do the dirty work for jatts :D

In punjab when someone hear Chaudhry do you know what comes to their mind? Jatt

I am talking to this gypsy Butt, not you. Jatts Arains are almost same thing.

The Jats I got working for me are hard working people, so I am not in anyway insulting them. And they don't look chura Indian jats. The guy that feeds our cows, Razzaq has green eyes, brown hair and tanned golden skin.

I was surprised when I met Indian jats, cuz they looked like Hindus to me.

Just checked butt hurt @Jaanbaz claim to be arab also, what a surprise. No wonder he keep following me like a turd. Go join your habibi brothers in Arab section.
Dude! Manners!! Anyone can put any photo...i put one and that is not even representing me! Man! chill!

Awan origin is rajput. I mean professor Ahmad Hasan Dani know a thing or two about Pakistani population. Awans were Rajput origin before converting to Islam.
Then they became Awan? :unsure: Arent those 2 separate?

The Jats I got working for me are hard working people, so I am not in anyway insulting them. And they don't look chura Indian jats. The guy that feeds our cows, Razzaq has green eyes, brown hair and tanned golden skin.

hindu are goodlooking too .. don't make me post pictures of indian jatts and Pakistani jatts. you will be ashamed

there are lot of dialects of Punjabi...but the real Punjabi is considered Amritsar district Punjabi..this dialect is used in written Punjabi in book

1. That's for Indian Punjab - not whole Punjab region.
2. Standardizing for writing doesn't mean that only that dialect is real or pure.

even bihari and tamil muslims consider themselves coming from some of the prophets family background
Well Prophet had a lot of foster children and step children ...could be true...I dont rule out any possibilities...if a lie no harm done to me...if truth horraayy!! :p:

jatt biraderi is most dominant, richest and with best land in central punjab. I wonder how many arrain do the dirty work for jatts :D

In punjab when someone hear Chaudhry do you know what comes to their mind? Jatt

This Raz guy does not really understand the situation of central punjab areas like Gujranwala , Gujrat , Sheikhupra, Sialkot and Hafizabad where jatts and some times gujjars completely dominate hundreds and hundreds of villages and all of them are indigenous native people of those villages whereas most of the arains you see in those areas they are actually immigrants from indian punjab.

That's stupid. Hindu isn't a race.

there are lot of dialects of Punjabi...but the real Punjabi is considered Amritsar district Punjabi..this dialect is used in written Punjabi in book

LOL just cuz you pags use gurmukhi script don't mean your Punjabi is the "official" Punjabi. The first known Punjabi writer was Fariduddin Ganjshakar a sufi poet and he wrote in Shahmukhi script as did most medieval Punjabi writers. Only sikhs started writing in gurmukhi much later and you say that it is official now lol? You even use words that come from Islamic tradition like Shahid and Shahadat in your Punjabi and want to talk about official over here. :rofl:

Can you post your pciture here? let me see how tall, big and gabroo you are because all we heard so far is hollow claims and big talks

Even I can post my pic and make fun of guys like @RazPaK. I've seen his face. He ain't in any position to make fun of others looks.

Yep not enough, even parsis despite living in South Asia 1200 years clearly show different genetic composition compared to others, and they have been marriying south asians all those years. One study just needed 31 samples from Arain Punjabis, the trick is to collect from different regions. Please tell me which dna study needed 10.000 samples from same group?
1stly, 1 study acquired 31 samples.... a study can expand how much you allow it based on your resources and time!

I never claimed any study used 10k samples...too much work! I said those with family tree relating to Arabs should be sampled!

Kia samuj nhi aya? :D

It was actually a poetry of Dr Allama Iqbal from jawab shikwa where he was talking about conditions of Muslims that they split themselves in countless sects and low and high classes. They claim to be syed, mirza and call themselves Afghan. They are everything except Muslim or Muslamaan . These lines are more valid today than it was during his time:)
totally agreed! :agree:

Back
Top Bottom