What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

gulucholo what am I hearing jatts marrying arains(sainis) in Pakistan. is it normal

I have always maintained Pakistani jatts aint pure..probably that's why they aint big n tall like us

The problem with you guys is very simple. Unlike in pakistan Punjab where 95% forward castes. In Indian punjab you guys are either jatts or dalits. So you think jats are tallers then others. In pakistan punjab arain is not different then jatt in how tall they are.

So don't worry about our height. While Indian jats height will only go down becauae you guys are killing little jattis without any shame, and bringing Bengalans and Biharis to marry because of shortage of girls.

LOL just cuz you pags use gurmukhi script don't mean your Punjabi is the "official" Punjabi. The first known Punjabi writer was Fariduddin Ganjshakar a sufi poet and he wrote in Shahmukhi script as did most medieval Punjabi writers. Only sikhs started writing in gurmukhi much later and you say that it is official now lol? You even use words that come from Islamic tradition like Shahid and Shahadat in your Punjabi and want to talk about official over here. :rofl:
i wast posting Gurumukhi script isreal script..what i meant was Punjabi in written form is amritsari Punjabi..

evn if I post pictures yu will deny....so no point inposting. some things are obvious

Thing is that guys who obsess about looks ain't in any position to talk about them. Maybe their moms have told them they are good looking

gulucholo what am I hearing jatts marrying arains(sainis) in Pakistan. is it normal

I have always maintained Pakistani jatts aint pure..probably that's why they aint big n tall like us

I have also noticed that sikh punjabis are taller compared to pakistani punjabis, I think it has to do with better resources and nutrition diet available to sikhs during ranjeet singh and british times. Muslim punjabis were kept backward and uneducated during those times first by ranjeet singh and later by brithish. But after 1947 the situation has completely changed and
I am talking to this gypsy Butt, not you. Jatts Arains are almost same thing.

The Jats I got working for me are hard working people, so I am not in anyway insulting them. And they don't look chura Indian jats. The guy that feeds our cows, Razzaq has green eyes, brown hair and tanned golden skin.

I was surprised when I met Indian jats, cuz they looked like Hindus to me.

Arains are considered a very low caste in Gujranwala, Gujrat and Sialkot, come out of your south punjab bubble where your british daddy settled you to do slave agriculture for them.

i wast posting Gurumukhi script isreal script..what i meant was Punjabi in written form is amritsari Punjabi..

I think you need to be clear then, if you say Indian Punjabis speak more thet Punjabi I will agree because sometimes admittedly even I myself find that I mix urdu and punjabi just by habit, but if you want to talk about because of written script I disagree.

Thing is that guys who obsess about looks ain't in any position to talk about them. Maybe their moms have told them they are good looking

Your friend is the one who always brings up look in such threads talking about taller this and that.

we are less obsessed with color and height than Indians thats for sure ..

The problem with you guys is very simple. Unlike in pakistan Punjab where 95% forward castes. In Indian punjab you guys are either jatts or dalits. So you think jats are tallers then others. In pakistan punjab arain is not different then jatt in how tall they are.

So don't worry about our height. While Indian jats height will only go down becauae you guys are killing little jattis without any shame, and bringing Bengalans and Biharis to marry because of shortage of girls.

Also most Indian Punjabis according to reports are addicted to something, this will also affect their children later. I read in one article in every Indian Punjabi household there is at least one addict I was shocked but after reading up some more learned drug issue is huge over there.

Since my childhood I am hearing from my mother that our neighbors are mohajirs who are actually punjabi arains migrated from ludihana and another arain family migrated from amritsar.
Tell your mom discrimination is haram! :astagh:

It was satan who said the 1st words of discrimination (fire and clay) :

{I am better than him: You created me from fire and You created him from clay} (Saad 38: 76)

Allah (SWT) says in Surat Al-Hujurat, "O Mankind! We have created you from a single male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honorable of you in the sight of Allah is he who has most Taqwa among of you. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." Noble Qur'an (49:13)

In surah Al-Room Allah (SWT) says, "And one of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your tongues and colors; most surely there are signs in this for the learned." Noble Qur'an (30:22)

Beta you live among passive people of south punjab. I am talking about hot headed jatts and gujjars of Gujranwala and Gujrat. I have never seen in my life an arain getting married to a jatt or gujjar female in these regions. Man in our area murders happen on this issue, it is matter of ghairat in these areas, you are lucky you lived among passive people of south punjab.
My friend Jatt who got married to Arien was from Gujranwala....so please! You have not stepped out of your village!

Also most Indian Punjabis according to reports are addicted to something, this will also affect their children later. I read in one article in every Indian Punjabi household there is at least one addict I was shocked but after reading up some more learned drug issue is huge over there.

74% of Indian punjabis are drug addicts according to official reports. Some blame on congress conpiracy and others on Pakistan as if we force them to take it. While hardly anyone is doing something to stop it, hard to do that if 74% of your population is drug addict.

drug an daroo

I don't know about this Arian tribe. Never heard of them. I know chaudhary though. Lots of then in jammu.

now a days its not easy to know about the sex of the child before birth and people are changing. the low casts in indian Punjab are middle to high cast in Pakistani Punjab that's why low cast constitute 30%.. jatts are majority in our Punjab.

230457.jpg

Pakistani bros if i could choose i would want to be part of the great Ghilzai tribe .. they are Turkics right?

Back
Top Bottom