What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

LoL.

This Butt guy is making shit up.

Jalandar was majority Muslim area pre-partition. There was a united Punjab and people would migrate west to east and east to west all the time.

And talking about Arains can't marry Jats. LOL

Hey Butt look at the kid in my avatar. That's my cousin and his mother is a Jatti.

@LoveIcon eh sada barabar de behli vi nain teh nasan tan chuk ke bakwas kari jan dyaa.

I got Jats feeding my cows and Gujjars that milk them. Don't come up at me with that Bullshit.

-Chaudhry saab

Pure punjabi will never say kiddah :sick:
by the way pure Punjabi is Punjabi of majha region of Punjab. Amritsar district
Go figure Indian pure Punjabi

Do you even know how many dialects there are in Punjabi? ,Man you people are racist among your own...no need to see further than that! Disgusting to great lengths! Did Pure Islamic tradition teach you how not to be racist? Thats right you just sinned!

iuH20H0wSbuwAGfAQzd0_judge.jpg

Wonder which backward village that is :unsure:

Since my childhood I am hearing from my mother that our neighbors are mohajirs who are actually punjabi arains migrated from ludihana and another arain family migrated from amritsar.

Do you even know how many dialects there are in Punjabi? ,Man you people are racist among your own...no need to see further than that! Disgusting to great lengths! Did Pure Islamic tradition teach you how not to be racist? Thats right you just sinned!

It was a joke, nothing racist about it :( can you remind me in which dialect people say kiddah in punjabi?

Cannot believe he called you a Muhajir. :rofl:
I am guessing he is Altaf's twin :blink: Punjabi calling another Punjabi Mohajir? :blink: :angry: Blasphemy!

It was a joke, nothing racist about it :( can you remind me in which dialect people say kiddah in punjabi?
Kiya kiya toro gay?

Kabhi country kay peechay hath dho ker paray hotay ho

Kabhi Islam kay peechay ...didnt your parents teach you unity?

Go figure Indian pure Punjabi

These so called pure Punjabies haven't heard the most famous Punjabi proverb that in Punjab water and dialect change every 2 miles and come here to tell what pure Punjabi is. :lol:

LoL.

Jalandar was majority Muslim area pre-partition. There was a united Punjab and people would migrate west to east and east to west all the time.

Hey Butt look at the kid in my avatar. That's my cousin and his mother is a Jatti.

@LoveIcon eh sada barabar de behli vi nain teh nasan tan chuk ke bakwas kari jan dyaa.

I got Jats feeding my cows and Gujjars that milk them. Don't come up at me with that Bullshit.

-Chaudhry saab

Beta you live among passive people of south punjab. I am talking about hot headed jatts and gujjars of Gujranwala and Gujrat. I have never seen in my life an arain getting married to a jatt or gujjar female in these regions. Man in our area murders happen on this issue, it is matter of ghairat in these areas, you are lucky you lived among passive people of south punjab.

gulucholo what am I hearing jatts marrying arains(sainis) in Pakistan. is it normal

I have always maintained Pakistani jatts aint pure..probably that's why they aint big n tall like us

LoL.

-Chaudhry saab

jatt biraderi is most dominant, richest and with best land in central punjab. I wonder how many arrain do the dirty work for jatts :D

In punjab when someone hear Chaudhry do you know what comes to their mind? Jatt

LoL.

-Chaudhry saab

I don't take acting tough kids seriously, their age fallows can handle them better.

These so called pure Punjabies haven't heard the most famous Punjabi proverb that in Punjab water and dialect change every 2 miles and come here to tell what pure Punjabi is. :lol:
there are lot of dialects of Punjabi...but the real Punjabi is considered Amritsar district Punjabi..this dialect is used in written Punjabi in book

Jatts and Arains are totally different races. If you do not believe then go to some Jatt household and ask them to marry their daughter to an arain , you will get the lesson of your life from them.
Already done my friend, @RazPaK 's uncle and a few more I know off! Whats next on your list?

Im from "**** you up" tribe. Btw do clans or tribe matter?
Well yours sounds interesting ... :haha:

Back
Top Bottom