What's new

What's with all the Indians in the BD forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still unable to comprenend how this forum operates?
Bangladeshis sub forum is not only for bangladeshis, it is for every member of this forum.
Only kashmir related forum is exclusive to seniors.
The forum is organized this way to organize the posts, not to divide people into sub groups and asking them to talk among themselves.

Try visiting turkey/arab/iran section sometimes.

I was replying to one of your countrymen who was screaming why we say/post such stuffs. I have no problem with Indian commenting here as I try to the best of my ability to revoke any sort of non-sense allegation & propaganda i find. Just don't cry when we bash "rawamy". As for blaming India , come up with arguments to revoke those allegations.

I was replying to one of your countrymen who was screaming why we say/post such stuffs. I have no problem with Indian commenting here as I try to the best of my ability to revoke any sort of non-sense allegation & propaganda i find. Just don't cry when we bash "rawamy". As for blaming India , come up with arguments to revoke those allegations.
Most Indians including me are perfectly happy with this forum , this subsection included. I am not the one complaining about issue regarding bangladeshi subsection, op seems to be genuinely surprised/angry.

As long as rest of PDF remains clean, I have no issues.

I was basically saying, the bangladeshi grievence that Indians come to our section and create mess' is wrong simply because this section is not exclusive to bangladeshis, and in absence of Indian you will fight among themselves (with really cheap comments) anyway.

If a well know fraud like Zakir Naik represents Indian muslims, he needs to be ridiculed more, not less.
BTW Zakir Naik talks against hindu practices, if he was a hindu leader in your country he would not be ridiculed, he will be dead.

U proved my point that Indians are islamophobic. Zakir naik spreads the message of QURAN and the core principles of ISLAM. A widely respected and recognized scholar in muslim world who is called a fraud by U indians just because he doesn't subscribe to secularism and any sorts of crooked up myths on ISLAM. DO ANY MUSLIM CALLED YOUR SRI SRI RAVISANKAR FRAUD. HE IS A RECOGNIZED HINDU PANDIT OF INDIA ISN'T HE? We don't even bother about him. But you guys have allergy towards anything that has to do with ISLAM and muslims.

U proved my point that Indians are islamophobic. Zakir naik spreads the message of QURAN and the core principles of ISLAM. A widely respected and recognized scholar in muslim world who is called a fraud by U indians just because he doesn't subscribe to secularism and any sorts of crooked up myths on ISLAM. DO ANY MUSLIM CALLED YOUR SRI SRI RAVISANKAR FRAUD. HE IS A RECOGNIZED HINDU PANDIT OF INDIA ISN'T HE? We don't even bother about him. But you guys have allergy towards anything that has to do with ISLAM and muslims.

Zakir Naik is not Islam.

I call Mr Ravi shankar fraud. You have any issues with that too?
By islamophobe if you mean hatred towards muslims, I wont agree that i have one.
If you mean hatred towards islamist dogma, well, might be. Not really hatred, but opposition.

You have to watch his videos and see for yourselves. He dazzles the faithfuls with seemingly encyclopedic knowledge of quran(who are nodding in agreement with everything he says anyway). Many of his arguments are false ones hidden behind humour (seach for 'why atheist should be welcomed' and 'why there is no church in mecca').

BTW you will need an independent mind to judge his argument, an islamic mind will submit to his arguments. :)

He is fine, may be not perfect, but fine. for atheism- he says its better to be a atheist than praying false Gods. Right? Whats wrong in it? Yes i also don't like his tone. He makes fun, joke while answering. This is one reason i always used to avoid my Islamist friends in school life and pass time with hindu friends. ( i had ten school friends roll 1 to 10, i was 4, i was the only one with Gf at age 12 lol, roll 5 and 9 were hindu, 1,2,3,6,7,8,10 all were tablig followers. And they used to mock me for not being Muslim enough! I used to avoid them for this!

He is fine, may be not perfect, but fine. for atheism- he says its better to be a atheist than praying false Gods. Right? Whats wrong in it? Yes i also don't like his tone. He makes fun, joke while answering. This is one reason i always used to avoid my Islamist friends in school life and pass time with hindu friends. ( i had ten school friends roll 1 to 10, i was 4, i was the only one with Gf at age 12 lol, roll 5 and 9 were hindu, 1,2,3,6,7,8,10 all were tablig followers. And they used to mock me for not being Muslim enough! I used to avoid them for this!

He is fine, he is entitled to his views and his shows. I was just replying to a post in which talking against Zakir Naik was considered islamophobia. I dont buy that view.

Zakir Naik is not Islam.

Zakir Naik is a fraud. One does not have to be an islamophobe to tell when one is using circular logic or no logic at all but just claims of supremacy to make a point.

If seeing through his BS and rejecting it as unfit for a country like India makes me an islamophobe, then so be it. Reality is these brainwashed jammati types who think they know it all can but BS like this. Its a perfect intellectual fit for them.

Non-Muslims will not have equal Humanrights - Zakir Naik - YouTube

I'd rather be an Atheist than a Polytheist :lol:

Zakir Naik is a fraud. One does not have to be an islamophobe to tell when one is using circular logic or no logic at all but just claims of supremacy to make a point.

If seeing through his BS and rejecting it as unfit for a country like India makes me an islamophobe, then so be it.

Non-Muslims will not have equal Humanrights - Zakir Naik - YouTube

That guy is a supremacist moron.

End of story.

And yes, I used to listen to his speeches.

Other Muslim scholars did criticize him by the way.

Yup he is not. But I was referring to the general perceptions Indians have towards pious muslims.

Perceptions about pious Muslims? What of them? How?

I'd rather be an Atheist than a Polytheist :lol:

That guy is a supremacist moron.

End of story.

And yes, I used to listen to his speeches.

Other Muslim scholars did criticize him by the way.

Perceptions about pious Muslims? What of them? How?

You got to know only because others disagreed or because you judged his arguments and came to the conclusion yourself?

He is anything but moron, he is intelligent,a good orator, knows the skills of argumentation, and has command over English language. You wont get many Indian wahabi like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom