What's new

What's with all the Indians in the BD forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at this thread an anti indian thread openned by a Bangladeshi and they expect us not to post...u all have have been opening tons of anti india thread daily and expect us sit idle and watch!!! we will surely strike back

Indians love us too much , so much so that their whole world revolves around BD.:D
I would agree with zabanya and confess that many Indians (including me) troll when they see a thread related to this section.
Thats because there is no way one can have an intelligent conversation in this subsection.
Most noob Indian member realizes quickly that, which is why 'rawamy league', evil hindoo, etc are started by Indians mostly, not bangladeshis anymore. ( even for good news or non news. :)
The same Indians go to other sections and behave normally (there are some who troll everywhere but I am not talking about them).

Yeah, we are awesome neighbors :D
Zabanya, you have changed, I hate you. :)

I would agree with zabanya and confess that many Indians (including me) troll when they see a thread related to this section.
Thats because there is no way one can have an intelligent conversation in this subsection.
Most noob Indian member realizes quickly that, which is why 'rawamy league', evil hindoo, etc are started by Indians mostly, not bangladeshis anymore. ( even for good news or non news. :)
The same Indians go to other sections and behave normally (there are some who troll everywhere but I am not talking about them).

Well ,when you see people like captain planet posting some BD news where India is portrayed in a good light and then follows it up with how it is a dalal conspiracy, then it is hard not to joke about it.

No - I actually welcome you guys if you want to debate. But I don't get why you're such a spammer. Look at my first interaction with you here:

Look at the difference between that & this post from you:

First post = spam.
Second post = Not spam. I don't agree that the environment should be sacrificed to raise HDI because I think it's possible to be environmentally friendly & develop well. But I can understand why someone from a poor country would feel that raising HDI at all costs is most important.

Why couldn't you have posted that in the first place? You're here on Bangladesh Defense because you like to provoke anger & I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY.

Dude, pls stop creating drama by taking things out of context. My first post was in reply to an idiot who first started making ''supa powa land of honey and milk India'' posts when no Indian had posted on the thread. And his inability to comprehend what the index means was also very irritating, then another pakistani troll started on how indians have a small heart etc etc. That troll also did not know the I of the index.

While my second post was in reply to a reasonable comment from you. Why would I reply in anger if one makes a useful post???

If you are genuinely curious, you should be asking why those BD posters started making mocking posts about India when not an Indian had posted on the thread. You really need to check the quality of posts many BD members do before asking Indians for an explanation.

Well Indians for starters are inherently islamophobic. Just check out the threads opened by them, majority of which revolves around so called islamic extremism. They nose poke in stuffs they have no idea off but simple to vent their illogical hate & anger. Take for example threads on rohingya massacres , the way they bad mouthed muslims is just astounding but expected from them. Not only here, just visit TOI, other defense forums U will find all of them brain washed about "illegal" migrants, idiotically talk about persecution of minorities in Muslim countries. Just count the no. of threads they opened on so called illegal immigration while I remember a recent thread on Myanmar in world affair section where a Indian was asking to make bridges out of the dead bodies of the rohingyas which was thanked by others. That's their inherent mindset, the national psycho of India.

And to top that all, in almost every post they ask for gratefulness from us for 71, as if they were sort of saints or something. Doesn't know an iota of Indo-BD historical relations, and even if they know they ignorantly ask why bangladeshis hate us? As if they are saints of the world that others need to bow down to.

Well Indians for starters are inherently islamophobic. Just check out the threads opened by them, majority of which revolves around so called islamic extremism. They nose poke in stuffs they have no idea off but simple to vent their illogical hate & anger. Take for example threads on rohingya massacres , the way they bad mouthed muslims is just astounding but expected from them. Not only here, just visit TOI, other defense forums U will find all of them brain washed about "illegal" migrants, idiotically talk about persecution of minorities in Muslim countries. Just count the no. of threads they opened on so called illegal immigration while a recent thread on Myanmar in world affair section where a Indian was asking to make bridges out of the dead bodies of the rohingyas. That's their inherent mindset, the national psycho of India.

A guy that starts and ends every posts with the key phrase, "Hindutva extremist terrorist", is teaching us about religion phobia? :rofl:

And to top that all, in almost every post they ask for gratefulness from us for 71, as if they were sort of saints or something. Doesn't know an iota of Indo-BD historical relations, and even if they know they ignorantly ask why bangladeshis hate us? As if they are saints of the world that others need to bow to.

No, we don't ask you to be grateful. We just want you to remember that we can take back what we have given to you quite easily.

And besides why shouldn't you be grateful? Americans are grateful to Washington, we Indians are grateful to Gandhi. So you should be grateful to us. :rofl:

Why do you guys have a sticky in bd forum called India doctrine? Don't you guys know no shame? Why do you guys call anyone and everyone as Indian dalal, as if it's a country full of dalals.

What's your problem if that was made sticky. If u can't revoke authentic facts then why cry? And why the love for dalals. Amra kaw ke dalal bol-le apnar ato gai-e lage ken. Apnake kew dalal bolse naki?

Well Indians for starters are inherently islamophobic. Just check out the threads opened by them, majority of which revolves around so called islamic extremism. They nose poke in stuffs they have no idea off but simple to vent their illogical hate & anger. Take for example threads on rohingya massacres , the way they bad mouthed muslims is just astounding but expected from them. Not only here, just visit TOI, other defense forums U will find all of them brain washed about "illegal" migrants, idiotically talk about persecution of minorities in Muslim countries. Just count the no. of threads they opened on so called illegal immigration while I remember a recent thread on Myanmar in world affair section where a Indian was asking to make bridges out of the dead bodies of the rohingyas which was thanked by others. That's their inherent mindset, the national psycho of India.

And to top that all, in almost every post they ask for gratefulness from us for 71, as if they were sort of saints or something. Doesn't know an iota of Indo-BD historical relations, and even if they know they ignorantly ask why bangladeshis hate us? As if they are saints of the world that others need to bow down to.

You are an inherent hinduphone whose 90% posts are full of abusive and filthee language for Hindus and general verbal diorrhea. All complaints from the likes of you are taken as compliments by us.

As to all Rohingya threads, all the threads on page 1 complained of RAW conspiracy in Myanmar, the obsession is obvious.

Anti-Muslim, we thrash any Indian member who questions Indian Muslim's patriotism.

Have u forgotten about your signature couple of days ago? Not to forget most of your countrymen calls posters mullah, taliban, jamatis with suffix/prefixes that I can not include here. Don't your countrymen call Dr.Zakir naik an ingrate and what not. He is someone that represents Indian muslims and the whole muslims world respects. And name calling is just tip of the iceberg that even the most "decent" of Indian posters here take part in.

Check this thread out by your bombay dude and tell me the purpose of this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/211220-should-sharia-established-bangladesh.html

i am missing sheikh shakib ahmed

where is he these days :flame:

Well Indians for starters are inherently islamophobic.

Not all of them.

Just check out the threads opened by them, majority of which revolves around so called islamic extremism. They nose poke in stuffs they have no idea off but simple to vent their illogical hate & anger.

Ever heard of key-board warriors? Many of such don't actually have jobs.

Take for example threads on rohingya massacres , the way they bad mouthed muslims is just astounding but expected from them. Not only here, just visit TOI, other defense forums U will find all of them brain washed about "illegal" migrants, idiotically talk about persecution of minorities in Muslim countries. Just count the no. of threads they opened on so called illegal immigration while I remember a recent thread on Myanmar in world affair section where a Indian was asking to make bridges out of the dead bodies of the rohingyas which was thanked by others. That's their inherent mindset, the national psycho of India.

Psychos? Online maybe.

Now give them a gun and ammo, and throw them in battle. They are likely die instantly from fear. That's all there is in them.

Everyone is busy trying to take over the Internet.

And so should we.

On a serious note, for Islamic extremism in BD coming from Indian media, they do it for reasons. In the real world, one has to be good at something and be in control of that, and be able to politically leverage that.

Have u forgotten about your signature couple of days ago? Not to forget most of your countrymen calls posters mullah, taliban, jamatis with suffix/prefixes that I can not include here. Don't your countrymen call Dr.Zakir naik an ingrate and what not. He is someone that represents Indian muslims and the whole muslims world respects. And name calling is just tip of the iceberg that even the most "decent" of Indian posters here take part in.

Check this thread out by your bombay dude and tell me the purpose of this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/211220-should-sharia-established-bangladesh.html

If a well know fraud like Zakir Naik represents Indian muslims, he needs to be ridiculed more, not less.
BTW Zakir Naik talks against hindu practices, if he was a hindu leader in your country he would not be ridiculed, he will be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom