What's new

What's with all the Indians in the BD forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats with so many illegal Bangladeshis in India?

Well seriously, the eal reason is because Bangladeshis can not post two lines without mentioning India. Burma riots, pilkhana massacre, somebody kidnapped in Dhaka, Muslims destroying Buddha statues in Cox's bazar - they must bring in India. So its only natural we get to have some fun at the expense of these delusional nutters.

When you read arguments (or comments) like...

1. RAW behind a Rickshaw accident.

2. RAW behind shrimp smuggling.

3. RAW behind Muslim-Buddhist tension.

4. RAW behind Mutiny.

5. RAW behind BD corruption.

6. RAW behind Everything else.

WHat else do you suggest?

We have the right to discuss all sorts of issues affecting us and our country and any sort of external interference in our political, strategic and economic affairs is part of that.No body asked your to take part in it. Grow a thick skin if you are allergic to it.

luffy? He registered few months ago! This forum was exactly the same 4 years ago when i used to visit as a unregistered guest!!! Tiki tam tam was head of the indian assault squad then, now its labong!

tiki tam tam what is that :lol:

cousin of hatti ma tim tim ???

We have the right to discuss all sorts of issues affecting us and our country and any sort of external interference in our political, strategic and economic affairs is part of that.No body asked your to take part in it. Grow a thick skin if you are allergic to it.

Then we have the right to laugh at your silliness and paranoia.

If a well know fraud like Zakir Naik represents Indian muslims, he needs to be ridiculed more, not less.
BTW Zakir Naik talks against hindu practices, if he was a hindu leader in your country he would not be ridiculed, he will be dead.

Why is he fraud?

Still unable to comprenend how this forum operates?
Bangladeshis sub forum is not only for bangladeshis, it is for every member of this forum.
Only kashmir related forum is exclusive to seniors.
The forum is organized this way to organize the posts, not to divide people into sub groups and asking them to talk among themselves.

Try visiting turkey/arab/iran section sometimes.

I would agree with zabanya and confess that many Indians (including me) troll when they see a thread related to this section.
Thats because there is no way one can have an intelligent conversation in this subsection.
Most noob Indian member realizes quickly that, which is why 'rawamy league', evil hindoo, etc are started by Indians mostly, not bangladeshis anymore. ( even for good news or non news. :)
The same Indians go to other sections and behave normally (there are some who troll everywhere but I am not talking about them).

For starters U guys should not even bother about "rawamy league" if u have no intention of trolling. Its an internal matter of our country where we bash one of our political parties that we believe( for valid reasons) is selling of the country. AND NO BANGLADESHI USED THE WORD EVIL HINDOO AS FAR AS I KNOW. EVIL HINDOO AND EVIL BANIYA IS MOSTLY USED BY U GUYS.

Still unable to comprenend how this forum operates?
Bangladeshis sub forum is not only for bangladeshis, it is for every member of this forum.
Only kashmir related forum is exclusive to seniors.
The forum is organized this way to organize the posts, not to divide people into sub groups and asking them to talk among themselves.

Try visiting turkey/arab/iran section sometimes.

i visit all sections mama thats not the point is

luffy? He registered few months ago! This forum was exactly the same 4 years ago when i used to visit as a unregistered guest!!! Tiki tam tam was head of the indian assault squad then, now its labong!

By the way, whatever happened to General Tiki? I'm starting to miss those engagements :P

tiki tam tam what is that :lol:

cousin of hatti ma tim tim ???

He's a retired Indian Army general.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members/tiki-tam-tam.html

Served during the 71' War.

Why is he fraud?

Piece of advise: don't listen to or follow televangelists.

For starters U guys should not even bother about "rawamy league" if u have no intention of trolling. Its an internal matter of our country where we bash one of our political parties that we believe( for valid reasons) is selling of the country. AND NO BANGLADESHI USED THE WORD EVIL HINDOO AS FAR AS I KNOW. EVIL HINDOO AND EVIL BANIYA IS MOSTLY USED BY U GUYS.

Yeah you never used the word Evil Hindu, but you always say stuff like Hindutva extremist terrorist, failed Hindutva state, etc

Why is he fraud?
You have to watch his videos and see for yourselves. He dazzles the faithfuls with seemingly encyclopedic knowledge of quran(who are nodding in agreement with everything he says anyway). Many of his arguments are false ones hidden behind humour (seach for 'why atheist should be welcomed' and 'why there is no church in mecca').

BTW you will need an independent mind to judge his argument, an islamic mind will submit to his arguments. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom