What's new

What's with all the Indians in the BD forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^In Secular forum (PDF)you can't discuss islam but you can use disrespectful language about Islam.

Some quotes from highly enlightened Indians on ISLAM and muslim in the guise of trying to learn about our religion. Its not ignorance at all but rather crude hatred and arrogance. Just check out the bolded ones:

- Inferiority complex anyone. :lol:

They love us too much don't they? :undecided:

- Great way of deducing stuffs with pea sized brains.

- Great way of showing respect to our religion in open forum. :rolleyes:

Then they say this:

:meeting:

Then when some one calls them islamophobe , they say this:

:undecided:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/211220-should-sharia-established-bangladesh.html

Btw the thread was also started by pink loving bombay dude.as he wanted to learn about our religion very badly.

I have seen far worse language used by you and some of your bed fellows like msaint etc against hinduism. Of all people you shouldn't preach others of tolerance.

Anyway I have gone through one or two pages of the thread and it seems Indian response(hinduguy, humanfirst etc) is pretty decent and reasonable.

You will see lot of west bengalis in BD section and lot of 'lurkers', they all want to join greater Bangladesh in the future. They have a soft corner for Bangladesh. Dada Labong is a closet greater Bangladesh supporter.

Yes be ready to once again ruled by evil arrogant calcutta babus. muahahaha!!!

Bangladeshis have very low standards, they will like any country as long as it doesn't put its nose in Bangladesh's internal matters. :angel: Hope India can learn from their small neighbors.

Indians do not put their nose in internal matters of bangladesh, GoI does, you can hate GoI if you wish.
BTW, I hope you know discussing matters related to bangladesh in a public forum is not considered poking nose (same with matters related to any country other including India)

The water added later will replace the old water.
beware Labong is bajrandal man he will re convert u anyour forefathers by resurrecting them from their graves into hinduism through your proper shudhi-karan process....................:lol:

2182654330_403815d570.jpg

you are really cheap and crack-brained.
Thank god atleast you confirmed the existence of brain even if it is cracked....majority says i ve no brain at all.....:rofl:

Again thank you very much for proving the majority wrong.............:kiss3:

What's with all the trashing people!

Calm down - and there is an old proverb... taali do haath say bajti hai - you need two hands to clap.

So if they are trolling here, most of you are feeding the trolls.

Use the report post button. Appropriate action will be taken against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom