What's new

What's with all the Indians in the BD forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as lots of question regarding Islam has been asked and discussed, I would like to ask one question regarding hinduism... How many hindus now a days consider hinduism as a religion or they are following it just as part of their old culture and tradition????

I consider hinduism as culture and tradition rather than religion. I am an atheist but realised that I liked the familiarity of things related to Hinduism - for example, I love visiting hindu temples but not pray - look at all the sculptures and I always feel proud of it.

And going back to your previous question "garding nationality question what you will say for example if you migrate to USA and got the citizenship... then will you become American first or Indian first???"

And these two questions are connected as far as I am concerned. I took up the US citizenship a month ago and I pledged oath that I will a U.S citizen and I intend to maintain my loyalty to U.S. Now the one connection I can have with my motherland without having to compromise my conscience is falling back on hinduism as a culture and tradition and that helps me identify with Indians here.

answer will be muslim first. Zakir naik also thinks so. But he can't tell it clearly because of you people. if he says indian first, he is no more a true muslim! Anyway, in Quran it is written - ' i have sent prophet to every nation to call them towards one God' ! So he thinks there was some one in india too. He is entitled to his opinion. It doesn't make him fraud!

Thats the real problem u people don't understand and that the same problem that Pakistan is also facing...

My point is India is a extermely diverse country n the only reason we have survived so long is that people don't put religion before nationality n when some people try to put religion before nation interest that at times create problems....

Even Pak which is a muslim dominated country is facing the same problem due to religious extermism...

Well though I am not a big fan of him but regarding his saying Islam is best if you have doubt you need to prove it otherwise.

There are many debates with different religions and that shows the real fact which religion is best or better...

You can watch them... For your info there is one between Dr. Zakir Naik and Ravi Sankar... watch it... ;)

Regarding nationality question what you will say for example if you migrate to USA and got the citizenship... then will you become American first or Indian first???

Religion and nationality are two different thing ... 2 plays important role in 2 different ways... If your faith under attack then you will support your faith and same also goes with country.

1. I don't wanna make this a ''my religionis the best thread'' so i'll leave the debate of Hinduism vs Islam

2.As far as nationality is concerned i will say no matter where u go or what country u serve u must never forget ur roots
Religion is a personal matter n nationalism a group matter n personal interest should never be put ahead of group interest

3. Even if i migrate to US tomorrow i'll always remain an Indian at heart n will remain till my last breath no matter what my passport says...

I went over to India-Defence to check if there were a lot of Bangladeshi posters in there. I looked at the most recent threads - no Bangladeshi flags. There were a few Pakistani flags in Indian-Defence.

I found 1 Bangladeshi flag after looking through 7 or 8 of the most recent threads. It was in a topic about Sheikh Hasina: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...na-pays-tribute-martyred-indian-soldiers.html

I've been told by Indians that Bangladeshis are posting about India & Indians.

But I didn't see this on Indian-Defence AT ALL.

There are even threads being started here by Indians... So strange... I don't say this about all Indians but most of you do come here to provoke & fight. What happened to being peaceful?

After reading your post, I felt you might be new here, it looks true.

All the Bangladeshi do here is post anti India all the time. Some of the Indians do not like it and respond back in Kind.
There are endless cases where a decision by Bangladeshi government is blamed on Indians, anything that Bangladeshi government does pro India or to make relationship with India is hated.

I realized early on that there is no point talking to Bangladeshi in this forum and you will not see me posting on Bangladeshi forum.

One has to have a neutral and logical attitude, the Bangladeshi here are totally biased and no matter what the logical argument says, always blame India.

One cannot have a logical discussion with them.

Since they post anti India full time, some of my Indian friends respond in Kind. They especially feel bad because we helped you get freedom.

This racial slur is so common in India against NE Indians that they actually had to BAN the word being used. :lol:

Buddy, it's not as if we can't use racial slurs back at you. It would be the easiest thing in the world, but using the "n-word" in return for the "c-word" is like an eye for an eye. And that's supposed to be wrong, right? :azn:

Use the "n-word"...go ahead my dear Hong Kongese. No Indian would be bothered by that because we are brown people, like you guys are pale yellow...and more importantly they would not be making a drama queen out of himself for the next 2 years.

All the Bangladeshi do here is post anti India all the time. Some of the Indians do not like it and respond back in Kind.
There are endless cases where a decision by Bangladeshi government is blamed on Indians, anything that Bangladeshi government does pro India or to make relationship with India is hated.

I realized early on that there is no point talking to Bangladeshi in this forum and you will not see me posting on Bangladeshi forum.

One has to have a neutral and logical attitude, the Bangladeshi here are totally biased and no matter what the logical argument says, always blame India.

Since they post anti India full time, some of my Indian friends respond in Kind. They especially feel bad because we helped you get freedom.

You helped thank you very much. But one point to remember that help was not cause of love for Bengali people of east Pakistan but for geo political reason. Lastly it is the Bengali people those who achieved their independence not India provided it. So, do not say here it is Indian who gave independence to east Pakistan.

yes my friend india did but you see indira ghandhi , sam manekshaw, general aurora, and other leaders who helped us get great respect from most bangladeshis (excluding jamatis for reasons that should be obvious), and so do the vetrans who helped us achieve our goals. just because you guys helped us some 40 years ago dont expect us to sacrifice national interest , if national interest is hurt by india, obviously bangladeshis are going to hate on india

I went over to India-Defence to check if there were a lot of Bangladeshi posters in there. I looked at the most recent threads - no Bangladeshi flags. There were a few Pakistani flags in Indian-Defence.

I found 1 Bangladeshi flag after looking through 7 or 8 of the most recent threads. It was in a topic about Sheikh Hasina: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...na-pays-tribute-martyred-indian-soldiers.html

I've been told by Indians that Bangladeshis are posting about India & Indians.

But I didn't see this on Indian-Defence AT ALL.

There are even threads being started here by Indians... So strange... I don't say this about all Indians but most of you do come here to provoke & fight. What happened to being peaceful?

My Khaliji Bhai, Indians are Indians. You live in USA, so you should be aware of their behaviors. :undecided:

aami tomake balo bhasi babu moshai..............:D

In Bangladesh we do not use this term: babu moshai. It's sound gayish. :disagree:

My Khaliji Bhai, Indians are Indians. You live in USA, so you should be aware of their behaviors. :undecided:

I like the Indians I'm around in USA. They're not like the Indians on PDF - for one thing, most of them aren't very Indian at all. They're more American than anything else. Maybe that helps.

Am sure it has been said before, but stop talking about India, Indians and dragging us into you little AL-BNP, Razaakar-Dalal bit*h fights and no one will bother peeking into your precious forum.

But if you are going to blame India and Indians for every thing that happens in your little county Indians will obviously jump in. So deal with it.

I will be honest, I liked Bangladeshis before coming to this forum, at the worst case I was neutral/indifferent to them. The only thing I didnt like related to Bangladesh was their illegal immigration to India, but thats not something I blamed the Bangladesh Govt or people for, I just didnt like the few illegal Bangladeshis in India.

But after coming to this forum and reading some of the stuff they say, I have developed a dislike for them :lol:

As for commenting, the sections does not mean you can only comment in your own section. They are only organized that way to make it easier to group topics. Anyone can comment anywhere in the whole forum.

luffy? He registered few months ago! This forum was exactly the same 4 years ago when i used to visit as a unregistered guest!!! Tiki tam tam was head of the indian assault squad then, now its labong!

Where is Tik Tiki? Malik ul Maut se mulaqat ho gayi hoga. :angel:

I like the Indians I'm around in USA. They're not like the Indians on PDF - for one thing, most of them aren't very Indian at all. They're more American than anything else. Maybe that helps.

if u have read all the replies to ur original post by Indians u'll notice that almost all of them have positive views for BD before they joined this forum

PDF is a world of its own people who could be best buddies in states r sworn enemies on PDF...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom