What's new

What's with all the Indians in the BD forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes my friend india did but you see indira ghandhi , sam manekshaw, general aurora, and other leaders who helped us get great respect from most bangladeshis (excluding jamatis for reasons that should be obvious), and so do the vetrans who helped us achieve our goals. just because you guys helped us some 40 years ago dont expect us to sacrifice national interest , if national interest is hurt by india, obviously bangladeshis are going to hate on india

Understood but what we see is hate because of religion and not national interest.

You helped thank you very much. But one point to remember that help was not cause of love for Bengali people of east Pakistan but for geo political reason. Lastly it is the Bengali people those who achieved their independence not India provided it. So, do not say here it is Indian who gave independence to east Pakistan.

Utterly wrong on the first point. You should have been there to see the high emotions running among Bengalis then, as the refugees came flooding across with their tales of horror, and it seemed that Indira Gandhi was not planning to do anything more than make speeches about genocide. Even veteran congressmen were feeling ashamed of New Delhi's seeming indifference.

Since then, we came to the Bangladesh forum, and met ex-razakars. People who do not know Bengali but prefer to speak in Hindi or Urdu. They display American flags these days, after years of displaying the Bangladesh flag. We also met India-baiters - no other word for them - who from their moment of joining had a single point agenda, making jabs at India and at Hindus.

It is just four people, all Bangladeshi, who are responsible for the overwhelming bulk of the hostility between Bangladeshi and Indian.

seems BDs (going by flag) are trying to attract attention..lets acknowledge that they exist and close the thread..

Lmao.....:rofl:

From what I've seen, most of the Indians on Bangladesh-Defense are totally self-obsessed. Bangladeshis aren't starting topics about India - all the most recent threads are about current affairs in Bangladesh.

Yes ~ its all about Bangladesh and how India is behind everything that happens in Bangladesh including the neighbourhood Mulla's langoti getting stolen.

What's your problem if that was made sticky. If u can't revoke authentic facts then why cry? And why the love for dalals. Amra kaw ke dalal bol-le apnar ato gai-e lage ken. Apnake kew dalal bolse naki?

We don't have any problem, this thread was opened by a Bangladeshi because he has problem with Indians posting here. Don't expect your concocted propaganda go unnoticed.

I consider hinduism as culture and tradition rather than religion. I am an atheist but realised that I liked the familiarity of things related to Hinduism - for example, I love visiting hindu temples but not pray - look at all the sculptures and I always feel proud of it.

And going back to your previous question "garding nationality question what you will say for example if you migrate to USA and got the citizenship... then will you become American first or Indian first???"

And these two questions are connected as far as I am concerned. I took up the US citizenship a month ago and I pledged oath that I will a U.S citizen and I intend to maintain my loyalty to U.S. Now the one connection I can have with my motherland without having to compromise my conscience is falling back on hinduism as a culture and tradition and that helps me identify with Indians here.

1233_hand_clapping.gif

Where is Tik Tiki? Malik ul Maut se mulaqat ho gayi hoga. :angel:

That was cheap..but then you are Al-Zakir.

Ray is well and fine and there is no point of expecting decency from al zakir and his ilk.

You will see lot of west bengalis in BD section and lot of 'lurkers', they all want to join greater Bangladesh in the future. They have a soft corner for Bangladesh. Dada Labong is a closet greater Bangladesh supporter.

we like nepal ( hindu country), china sri lanka (buddhist country)! Even we used to like Myanmar a lot before rohingya massacre. Keep your theory to yourself.

How one country like other country, can you explain....

Bangladeshis have very low standards, they will like any country as long as it doesn't put its nose in Bangladesh's internal matters. :angel: Hope India can learn from their small neighbors.

This is true... Rest part of the post is garbage as usual...

I can say with authority that 99% indian members before joining here thought that india and bangladesh are friends and had good feeling about that country ..after spending some time in pdf jungle and having knowledge drained about some captains zakirs fakirs they developed antibodis and reacted accordingly ..
No sane bangladeshi (apart from azzidane and some one else ) had courage to express anything against the mob..zabaniya used to express neutral views but having recieved infractions from razakar brigade his opinion changed a lot ..overall there is no point in loving someone who hates you and humiliates you ..

Understood but what we see is hate because of religion and not national interest.

you are totally wrong ! I never used single bad word about Hinduism.I have great respect for Hinduism because every religion has beautiful teachings. indians always thinks Pakistanis hate india because of Hinduism, we hate you because 1947 is our history. just like bangladeshi hate us because 1971 is their history.

Why do u think they call Islamic laws & practices medieval. It doesn't concern them does it. While a secular "muslims" will immediately get praises from them while people talking about ISLAM are labeled as terrorist, extremist etc. They do have an allergy towards this religion which is shown by their perception about muslims who doesn't subscribe to their secular beliefs and tries to practice ISLAM. Its a universal truth that applies to majority non-muslims.

Those are their opinions. Not facts.

See, whenever people hear about Sharia Law (example), they see hacking off limbs for petty crimes, oppression of women, and other bad stuff. Sharia Law is way more than that. And in fact, hacking of a hand for stealing (example) existed in pre-Islamic Middle East.

Now the question is: Is it really their fault?

Not really considering how Muslims are projecting their image nowadays.

Image Luffy, IMAGE.....is a very important thing. And how one presents himself in front of the world really does matter. Muslims haven't been doing a great job at it.

This does not only apply to India, but also the West and perhaps beyond considering the incidents in Ramu (our own country!).

I find it ironic just how much negativity a few can inflict.

This "poor me" syndrome is not going to go anywhere, anyhow. My problem with a significant portion of Muslims these days is that they just don't like using their brains. Not even 0.0001% of it!

Also, no one gives a damn about secularists in Bangladesh other than some foreigners.

Some quotes from highly enlightened Indians on ISLAM and muslim in the guise of trying to learn about our religion. Its not ignorance at all but rather crude hatred and arrogance. Just check out the bolded ones:

ahmadis belive in 5 pillars.. mohammad added finality only after he was challenged by another so called prophet, thus proving that mohammad was only a warrior and not a prophet.

my other question is if you are so readlity accepting ancient arab religion, whats wrong in accepting your own oroiginal hindu religion. iu suggest you convert to root. be pagan dont be pagal. may islam is the dark side , you never know.
- Inferiority complex anyone. :lol:

sharia allows free sex, one man feely has sex with 4 women.. men can rape women if there is less than 4 people around.
it allows free sex .. only for men.

must become a sharia a state.it will give us the excuse to invade and conquer BD.Soon T-90's,MKI's,M777's,BMP 2 UPG,INS Kolkata will be moving towards BD.
BD will be our 30th state.
They love us too much don't they? :undecided:

are you saying there is no teenage pregnancy in islam worls. most girsl are married in their early or mid teens thats a crime.
HIV came from islamic world (african muslim countries)
- Great way of deducing stuffs with pea sized brains.

if america captures mecca blows everything there to bits like muslims did to indian hindu and buddhists, then what can muslims do? nothing . so get out of sharia, come and join the good side.
- Great way of showing respect to our religion in open forum. :rolleyes:

Then they say this:

No one cares, it's not about caring for your or their well being - that does not mean one cannot question or want to know your religion or law in an open forum.
:meeting:

Then when some one calls them islamophobe , they say this:

Easy way to win the argument..aint it ? Just like him labelling you an Islamist fundamentalist.

Labels dont mean **** unless you have the facts.
:undecided:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/211220-should-sharia-established-bangladesh.html

Btw the thread was also started by pink loving bombay dude.as he wanted to learn about our religion very badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom