What's new

What's the story behind your username?

@Indos is just a short name of Indonesian people like the way British is sometime called as Brits that I want to popularize at this forum further :partay:

@Viva_Viet is the one in the forum who has used it frequently :)

I am curious with the name @rambro and @powastick, what are the stories behind that name bro and sis ?
Japanese broken english "Power"

stick - random suffix i could think of.

And this, ladies and gents, is the art of trolling. You're welcome.

By that standards, you mean the most powerful poster on PDF would be a young girl, eh? I do recall having a little sister here too @Marshmallow she's left now. I hope she's well and if she ever reads this then know that she's more than welcome back here.
Free pass is only for ladies,
You can rename to PakistaniLadyFirst

Last edited:
@airomerix
@Hodor (definitely GoT reference here)
@MastanKhan ?
@seven0seven
my previous username was pakistanipower and for this username i want to Pakistan become powerful country in every sense and as for my current username i read spy novels in urdu (ESPECIALLY IMRAN SERIES BY MAZHAR KALIM) as well as watching spy movies like MISSION IMPOSSIBLE/JAMES BOND 007 ETC ETC, THAT'S WHY I CHOSE THIS USERNAME

Sir, I have always been a proud troll. What you see these kids do, my generation perfected, mind you. So in that spirit I wished to show how beautiful and lighthearted it can be. Cheers! The only plague I truly fear is of hopelessness; all else shall face the human spirit and taste our Invictus spirit!
Leg puller, you!!!

Guess being old makes a better artist!!!

my previous username was pakistanipower and for this username i want to Pakistan become powerful country in every sense and as for my current username i read spy novels in urdu (ESPECIALLY IMRAN SERIES BY MAZHAR KALIM) as well as watching spy movies like MISSION IMPOSSIBLE/JAMES BOND 007 ETC ETC, THAT'S WHY I CHOSE THIS USERNAME
Add to the list, HaqeeqatTV, you will definitely polish yourself after that...

Back
Top Bottom