What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

Mashallah very nice if u share more details rifle and customization
Its pretty much how i got it, but on top i got Chinese knock off of eotech hollow graphic site, on the side rail i have an original surefire torch with three modes and under the barrel i got a fore grip and torch combo. I don't think the fore grip is branded, most probably made in darra.

Mashallah very nice if u share more details rifle and customization
I used to have this same configuration on one of my 222.
20190512_094346.jpg

.222 Sir hum dono tu phir rifle rifle bhai huway aarho bore but amazing gun :sniper:in pic its looks like you ST 15 in short barrel or am i deceiving by pic angle ? overall amazing customization.reflex sight u using night vision compatible ?
Its pretty much how i got it, but on top i got Chinese knock off of eotech hollow graphic site, on the side rail i have an original surefire torch with three modes and under the barrel i got a fore grip and torch combo. I don't think the fore grip is branded, most probably made in darra.

I used to have this same configuration on one of my 222.View attachment 559439

I used to have this same configuration on one of my 222.View attachment 559439

.222 Sir hum dono tu phir rifle rifle bhai huway aarho bore but amazing gun :sniper:in pic its looks like you ST 15 in short barrel or am i deceiving by pic angle ? overall amazing customization.reflex sight u using night vision compatible ?
I think you're confusing two different rifles, the first one i posted is st-15 bore 223, and the one that gaurd is holding is 222 i posted that one just to compare the attachments.

I was discussing both sir as got .222 myself my fav AK plate forum and your ST 15(AR plate forum) the pics u posted real beauty and as u used both love to know your opinion (if mods allow unlike pakguns here we just supposed to post pics only)
I think you're confusing two different rifles, the first one i posted is st-15 bore 223, and the one that gaurd is holding is 222 i posted that one just to compare the attachments.

Sir are u working on any project as in last pics u also posted some ?
received Adjustable low profile gas block along with Gas tube......received Lower Small Parts buid kit that includes pivot pins, springs etc.... ordered the Upper and lower receivers from a Peshawar manufacturer, hope fully will be ready by next week :)

Sir are u working on any project as in last pics u also posted some ?
you guys addressing me as Sir, makes me feel like am 60 yr old....:D but am just a kid working between two worlds....
To your OP...yes i am working on building my gun....it will be a will look like a sopmod blk 1.....i have the gas block and mlok rail to make it MK18, but the barrel length is too long and i hate it .....i will wait for 11.5inch nato barrel to hit market to build that later.....got the receiver imported from our neighbors......by June, my gun will be ready......wo worki slowly on it

Short barrel ??Sirrrr please share the project myself always rifle man yah used pistol,revolver shotguns but for me ultimate thing is rifle personal preference may be :) about Sir issue i understand i may be lot younger than most of us but reason for calling u Sir is your DP unky ahtram main abhi change kar dain abby tabby start ho jaye ga :partay: bhai @Mr.Cringeworth ki ST bhi mujhe short barrel laag rahi thi 10.5 inch
you guys addressing me as Sir, makes me feel like am 60 yr old....:D but am just a kid working between two worlds....
To your OP...yes i am working on building my gun....it will be a will look like a sopmod blk 1.....i have the gas block and mlok rail to make it MK18, but the barrel length is too long and i hate it .....i will wait for 11.5inch nato barrel to hit market to build that later.....got the receiver imported from our neighbors......by June, my gun will be ready......wo worki slowly on it

Lala humko bhi loop mein rakha karo.

Wish to build one myself.

Short barrel ??Sirrrr please share the project myself always rifle man yah used pistol,revolver shotguns but for me ultimate thing is rifle personal preference may be :) about Sir issue i understand i may be lot younger than most of us but reason for calling u Sir is your DP unky ahtram main abhi change kar dain abby tabby start ho jaye ga :partay: bhai @Mr.Cringeworth ki ST bhi mujhe short barrel laag rahi thi 10.5 inch
The only revolver/handgun I would love to own is a Rhino.
Bc it’s expensive AF & cant find in local markrt.
A3E56744-D040-406A-A17D-107AF94CE8DD.jpeg
BC1F0DB0-BE78-470C-992A-DB30CBEEE8B6.jpeg
5315F5B7-54AA-43D2-91F8-26A72626E69E.jpeg

At the moment i have the standard nato barrel 14.5 inch length, hence build will be simple sopmod blk 1 build......later whn i can get 11.5 inch barrel, if and when avavailab then will think about it.....

View attachment 559728 View attachment 559729 View attachment 559730
Sure sure brother, will tag you for next update....i will try to share last pic i have of the gun

Chiappa Rhino .357 main ?kyn ramzan main dil jalaty hu bhai ISB main sab import permitt sab ly liya tha asal issue par giyaa USA main khud wahan hu tu banda kuch kar pata hai US customs and ATF guide so well state dept sy bhi kuch certificate laina hota hai all easy bus asal issue aata hai US supplier jo ship py ready hu .KIssi ko weapon import business start karna chahyee shoq bhi poora plus profit??sirf Glock ki price sy idea kar lain

View attachment 559728 View attachment 559729 View attachment 559730

That's Daudson's Trushot. Can you elaborate the performance of Trushot and specially about the Barrel Quality. Are their barrels Chrome Lined, Cold Hammer Forged, Stainless Steel, or simply milled & machined?

I have tried to ask, but looks like they cannot understand me. Also, please just share the close view photos of barrel of Trushot, I am interested to see inside.

Thanks.

That's Daudson's Trushot. Can you elaborate the performance of Trushot and specially about the Barrel Quality. Are their barrels Chrome Lined, Cold Hammer Forged, Stainless Steel, or simply milled & machined?

I have tried to ask, but looks like they cannot understand me. Also, please just share the close view photos of barrel of Trushot, I am interested to see inside.

Thanks.
at the moment i sit 1000s of miles away from the weapon so won't be able to share any close up pictures of the weapon.....barrel is chrome lined, can't say anything else about it because am not sure about those myself.
weapon is good and sturdy for the price I paid atleast better than other local made weapons that lack consistency....weapon belongs to my sibling and we fired only 150 rounds that included zol fmj, zol match and a box of desi ammo.....that zero fte / ftf....strike on the primer was center and hard enough....can't say more

Update:
More parts came in -
  • Mil Spec buffer tube
Parts on order & awaiting delivery:
  • Butt stock
  • Muzzle Brake
Parts to Order:
  • Rail System
  • Pistol Grip
  • Trigger Group
Inshallah by end of June, my baby will be ready.....
Mubarakan

Mubarakan
thanks man....every time the person hands me the package i get excited....very unfortunate that i am not able to get all the parts in in one go....imagine a person traveling through airport with bag full of goodies....:D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom