What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

Or maybe is from fata or Balochistan
he still cannot legally own this much ammo ....... while Pakistan does not restrict firearms ........ they do restrict ammo .............. the only explanation is if he is a dealer or a high up ........

he still cannot legally own this much ammo ....... while Pakistan does not restrict firearms ........ they do restrict ammo .............. the only explanation is if he is a dealer or a high up ........

Or maybe buying ammo illegally

you must be a dealer
there is no way you can import weapons with current tax duty and have that much ammo with current laws...... or you don't live in Pakistan or you are a grade 20 or above serving or retired ...........
either tell me one of it is true or tell me how can i get it for myself
I'm neither of them, some of the rifles are bought from a friend whose father used to be in customs and most of these are bought from weapons dealers you just need to know the right person you can't imagine the stuff these guys have.
Regarding the licenses the government opened license registration last year its closed now they had a quota of 12000 licences you just need to have good connections and you can get a license.in my case my dealer wrote recommendation letters for me, half of my licenses still got rejected i applied for 24 they said they're over the quota.

You seems to be in USA and you have loads of ammo, what are you planing?

You must be careful, man....
Nah man i live in Lahore, muslim town LOL:pop:

Waisay yeh logon to itni sari guns rakhnay ka shauq kyon hota hai
Shoq ka koi mol nai bhai.

Dude this is nothing i can own triple times than this ammo and it'll still be legal, i have more than 35 licences in my household and most of them have a limit of more than 500 rounds each. And why do you keep saying I'm a dealer? im not, i do have very good connections with some though.

You seems to be in USA and you have loads of ammo, what are you planing?

You must be careful, man....
Man I'm hoarding the ammo for 5.56 since i heard they're stopping the import, my dealer says it's gonna go over 500 rupees per round in future so I'm saving i used to buy 1 round for 60 rupees a couple of months ago.

Waisay yeh logon to itni sari guns rakhnay ka shauq kyon hota hai
Shauq ka koi mul nahin...
If you like guns and shooting sport in general, you will not be asking that question.

I do have many guns and I think it is in genes, my father love guns but as he growing older his hobby of cleaning and buying new guns vanished.
There is no fact in that. My father did not ever dreamt of owning a gun and here I am in to target shooting, archery, defensive shooting etc..

Dude this is nothing i can own triple times than this ammo and it'll still be legal, i have more than 35 licences in my household and most of them have a limit of more than 500 rounds each. And why do you keep saying I'm a dealer? im not, i do have very good connections with some though.
I understand ......... 35 licenses ....... thats some household.
last time i checked 2 licenses were the limit per person.
did you apply 24 licenses all for yourself?
also can you specify the province you live in?

Man I'm hoarding the ammo for 5.56 since i heard they're stopping the import, my dealer says it's gonna go over 500 rupees per round in future so I'm saving i used to buy 1 round for 60 rupees a couple of months ago.
we have local ammo now in 223 and 222 ...... sells for much less i guess .........not very high quality ...... just clean your rifle after 1000 rounds

I understand ......... 35 licenses ....... thats some household.
last time i checked 2 licenses were the limit per person.
did you apply 24 licenses all for yourself?

we have local ammo now in 223 and 222 ...... sells for much less i guess .........not very high quality ...... just clean your rifle after 1000 rounds
Yes i applied for 24, i knew not all of them are gonna get approved, as long as i remember they're not issuing licenses if you go by yourself you can apply but you might get rejected but if you get a good dealer who has good connections and is in the business for a long time, if he writes a letter for you (they know all the loopholes) he might state you have a need for these licenses for security purposes and he can vouch for you than you have a very good chance and this way you can also apply more than 2 licenses.

I live in Lahore, always have.

I live in Lahore, always have.
people don't usually realize this but Punjab has most lenient laws for firearm ownership in Pakistan ..................... they think KPK or Balochistan has more guns but dont realize that most of them dont carry on a license and most of firearms there would be considered as illegal......... but Punjab has far more "legal" firearms ownership than anywhere in Pakistan ...............

Back
Top Bottom