What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

thanks man....every time the person hands me the package i get excited....very unfortunate that i am not able to get all the parts in in one go....imagine a person traveling through airport with bag full of goodies....:D
Haye haye and paying huge taxes.I sorted out this long time ago,get parts through courier bit by bit:enjoy:

Haye haye and paying huge taxes.I sorted out this long time ago,get parts through courier bit by bit:enjoy:
yes....i used some material from Aliexpress...and it is really quality stuff ---like i got adjustable steel Gas Block, it is pretty decent for the price and rigid....although am not using it atm....i also ordered the Gas Tube from there...ago quality stuff....

rest of the stuff i have been getting through Canada.....someone had been traveling in & out of the country so i got other stuff from there.....

Lucky u.ordered an gun sight from chinese site 3 times cheaper than local market imposed by post office here :( tried same from USA ask friend to bring me guns provided all related documents import permit,state dept and ATF approval manhos ko sun kar hi heart attack aa giya

I have a M92FS Black. Really a nice pistol. I use him when I go at hunting for more than 3 days in the forest. Can be a very good defence friend in the forest.

My gun gun locker

images.jpeg

My M4 collection,
Original colt made in Hartford,CT.
View attachment 545296 View attachment 545297
Spike tactical M4 made in Apopka, FL just bought 2 days ago.View attachment 545299 View attachment 545300
And some collection of different calibres of ammo, 5.56, 5.45, 7.62, 9mm, 30 bore.View attachment 545307 View attachment 545308 View attachment 545310
Enjoy.
you must be a dealer
there is no way you can import weapons with current tax duty and have that much ammo with current laws...... or you don't live in Pakistan or you are a grade 20 or above serving or retired ...........
either tell me one of it is true or tell me how can i get it for myself

My M4 collection,
Original colt made in Hartford,CT.
View attachment 545296 View attachment 545297
Spike tactical M4 made in Apopka, FL just bought 2 days ago.View attachment 545299 View attachment 545300
And some collection of different calibres of ammo, 5.56, 5.45, 7.62, 9mm, 30 bore.View attachment 545307 View attachment 545308 View attachment 545310
Enjoy.
You seems to be in USA and you have loads of ammo, what are you planing?

You must be careful, man....

you must be a dealer
there is no way you can import weapons with current tax duty and have that much ammo with current laws...... or you don't live in Pakistan or you are a grade 20 or above serving or retired ...........
either tell me one of it is true or tell me how can i get it for myself

Or maybe is from fata or Balochistan

You seems to be in USA and you have loads of ammo, what are you planing?

You must be careful, man....

Waisay yeh logon to itni sari guns rakhnay ka shauq kyon hota hai

I do have many guns and I think it is in genes, my father love guns but as he growing older his hobby of cleaning and buying new guns vanished.

So those guns are just decoration pieces

Back
Top Bottom